[Chinese Webmovie 2016] Uncontrolled Love 不可抗力

IMOmusings

1 hour ago, Ayachou said:

a smart fan brought a quiz for master, asking what he thinks about xiaobai filming scenes with other men... look which answer he checked XD

i'm actually SHOCKED he didn't pick the "hang him up" answer!!!

56 minutes ago, Ayachou said:

WE HAVE VIDEO!!!! sweet sweet xb singing Dream live with the fans. There's a big surprise in the end of the video, lower your volumes folks the mall went crazy lol! :heart:

wait that's the bouquet mr's fans prepared for him but he gave it to xiaobai on his knee lmao hopelessly whipped

uwu they are so cute ;~; bless whoever always dresses them in coordinating clothes (our favorite assistant?)

Spoiler

006jQOK5gw1f6ka2j3rlzj30zi0n2afd.jpg

i'm glad it went well, and they must be pretty pleased with it bc they just announced another event on the 20th lol

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, shuwei said:

i'm actually SHOCKED he didn't pick the "hang him up" answer!!!

wait that's the bouquet the fans gifted to mr for his uncontrolled love performance but he gave it to xiaobai on his knee lmao hopelessly whipped

i know right! This mildly softer answer is probably to placate fans after they watched Dream MV and went all protective of xb we know they kinky at home

yes he was extra appreciative today, so many comments an my feed going 'such a gentleman' and 'where can I find a bf like that?' and of course 'when's the wedding?' :D

lol this fan apparently didnt watch the 173687652 interviews or read the novel, both told us in many creative ways what they prefer (like 'where the needle goes, the thread follows', 'fill you up with love', 'he has hurt me with his teeth... it's quite good')

Spoiler

another MC bites the dust, poor confused guy. Someone should have told him that this couple works in their own world, in their own tempo XD

Spoiler

success! the hall was packed like crazy by the end

CpLihRMVMAELCsP.jpg

We'll get a 2nd fan event on the 20th August in Shanghai <3!!!

CpLZFiRUsAAJZAt.jpg

26 minutes ago, ovicati said:

@shuwei and @Ayachou: I appreciate all the pictures and updates. Seriously you guys are awesome. And the matching couple shirts! I think I just died

you're welcome dear, lets share the love <3

couple outfit and Wang Bowen's shirt underneath had peace doves!

CpLqLicVUAAOEH_.jpg

Xaiobai has the pull & push game down to a T :D

[HQ PHOTOS] 160806 UNCONTROLLED LOVE fanevent with Meng Rui and Wang Boweng in Beijing

photos under the spoiler cuts (you can click photos to enlarge, cr: all as tagged)

PART 1

Spoiler

CpPuu3AUMAAxJ5E.jpgCpPuwA0VIAE2l4z.jpgCpPuw_dVYAAenBV.jpgCpPmbsFUEAE-b-1.jpg

PART 2

Spoiler

CpPzIWtVIAAgq71.jpgCpPmcbFUsAAZ44A.jpgCpP4-yeUEAAUD7g.jpgCpP6GUmUsAA115k.jpg

PART 3

Spoiler

CpPl1WkVYAA-WR1.jpgCpPl2RAVYAAZYpj.jpgCpPlWlQVYAEnmL0.jpgCpPiFLlVYAE_GD6.jpg

fans demanded them to kiss several times, bless his heart master tried but almost got kicked off stage by xaiobai lolol

But then this happened... LMAO the cat got the cream and quickly ran away...

apparently it was Xiaobai who pulled master way from the fans first.... jelly bb ♡(๑◕‿ฺ◕๑)♡

like taxes and death, this inevitably happens when you're dealing with good-looking guys and a horde of thirsty fans XD

mild NSWF

Spoiler

CpOpmHmUEAUMvVH.jpgCpOpmIZVMAA4b-D.jpg

fans are going cray lol, one gave them baby clothes at the event (for their first bb prince!) and now they're thinking about smart quiz questions for the next fm (spoiler: they're all dirrrrrty lmao) :w00t::D

3 hours ago, Susan Smith said:

THE TEASER FOR UL2 IS OUT OMG

hello, welcome to UL family @soompi :)

Yes, they really love us: yesterday was the fan event, today there will be a special gift and tomorrow the next wudong ep is coming out! :heart:

3 minutes ago, Ayachou said:

hello, welcome to UL family @soompi, Susan :)

Yes, they really love us: yesterday was the fan event, today there will be a special gift and tomorrow the next wudong ep is coming out! :heart:

Thank you!!!! :) I've been stalking this thread, but finally made an account so I can participate :D

And if you check their weibo account now, the teaser (which I freaked out about) was the special gift <3 

11 minutes ago, shuwei said:

welp it's time to watch xie yan be an awful human being again. it's the price i must pay for

Reveal hidden contents

6b53f2ebgw1f6lf97ajtag208707vdzh.gif

6b53f2ebgw1f6lf9ka7jdg20h808k7wl.gif

not sure if I wanna kill him by the end, U BETTER TREAT HIM RIGHT U BASTARD

that photo going around of that one possible ending better not be a fluke or I swear someones gonna die

DEM KISSES THO, MY HEART:heart::heart:

IT WAS NICE KNWOING YOU GUYS, GOOD BYE

Archived