Quantcast
IMOmusings

[Chinese Webmovie 2016] Uncontrolled Love 不可抗力

Hi every members in this Forum. I am new here.

I have to say Thank you to everyone here for keep post about f UL and Ruiwen ( I am really like to call The legend of Ruiwen :) )  

I just finish my mission... Read this forum 195 pages. ( start from 25May 2018) 

@fingersandpaws  you really really done a great work. you are the best Shipper I ever seen. Thank you million time.your post , your work  never die. 

@Deltos Thank you for you photos gallery of MR. most are great 

/////////////////////////////

Late love.... one from 3 novels from Lan Lin. Which story line connect  from UL and ARTTL 

If everyone can get the novel... I recommend to read Late love.  ( story of Ke Lao and Xiao Nian 's brother, Mr. Lee  ) 

Late love quite funny  that Mr.Lee who love Ke Lao want to be 攻める (semeru)  but have to be    受ける (ukeru)  with Ke Lao 

lol..... Oh and many bed scene. 

And...... Shaoye and Xiao Nian almost break up ( Poor Xiao Nian..again ) 

^_^ Late now... Good Night & Good Morning everyone 

Hope someone will get back to this forum and Miss Ruiwen again and again. 

Ruiwen Nver die.  :wink: 晚安  Wǎn'ān 

Oh...forgive me for my poor English. I did not use English  as Main language 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Jomkwan Laonapakul said:

Hi every members in this Forum. I am new here.

I have to say Thank you to everyone here for keep post about f UL and Ruiwen ( I am really like to call The legend of Ruiwen :) )  

I just finish my mission... Read this forum 195 pages. ( start from 25May 2018) 

Hy welcome ! And yes you have completed your task...I could see the notifications of someone walking through the forum.  Glad you took the time...there ar ships...and there are special ships...Ruiwen is a special ship !:)

• Like 1

@Jomkwan Laonapakul Welcome in this forum it's been a long while since we have new members and activities here :lol: I'm also happy seeing someone still remember RuiWen ^_^

Here's Xiao Bai's new song I hope you like it :)

On 6/20/2018 at 10:25 AM, meifang89 said:

@Jomkwan Laonapakul Welcome in this forum it's been a long while since we have new members and activities here :lol: I'm also happy seeing someone still remember RuiWen ^_^

Here's Xiao Bai's new song I hope you like it :)

@meifang89 Thank you for warm welcome. :) so sorry for late reply. I lost from soompi for a while.

Thank you for the link of XB'song 

Edited by Jomkwan Laonapakul
  • Like 1

Good Morning everyone. Today I have 2 news. 

1. MR. has self-designed T-shirt ..... The rain , The Monday from his book in English 

He printed on T-shirt. This may available for sale. I'm waiting for some big fan in weibo reply when will on sale. 

(Forgive me. I do not know how to attach picture here.) 

2. Recommend New BL web-drama . Guardian or 镇魂 quite cute couple 

40 EP. upload new EP. every Mon. - Sat.   Here the link from Youku

https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzY2MDI5NDM0MA==.html?spm=a2h0k.11417342.soresults.dposter

here is the link who make Eng. sub

@Jomkwan Laonapakul Thank you for the MR new info and Guardian eng sub link :lol: Too bad they changed it into just a bromance because of the ban, both male lead have pretty good chemistry though :mellow:

Today.... I just received Make you mine book. 
It good that book still available for sale. 

n5hDwJv.jpg

And.... a little photo book... I found this cute picture. Who is this guy in the picture? 

UTtwuVF.jpg

• Like 1

@Jomkwan Laonapakul Wow already 2 years... I don't realise it... Thank you for remembering :heart:

Xiao Bai looks so fine here :wub:

I wonder why MR is not active in showbiz like XB? :huh:

just a small question from a new fan of the movie. why didn't shu nian have money? he worked as manager for 7 years in xie's company, didn't he have any savings? just can't get it, anyone?

On 3/8/2019 at 11:21 PM, banished said:

just a small question from a new fan of the movie. why didn't shu nian have money? he worked as manager for 7 years in xie's company, didn't he have any savings? just can't get it, anyone?

He's a slave, a modern slave that you pick up and don't pay him, poor adopted people