[Music] M.net/km M!countdown

Guest xeudaemonic

Guest tortyserox

♪This Week

MC: Super Junior

Date: 2007-07-19 Thursday -- Episode 102

Time: 7:30PM ~ 9:00PM

Guests: Ivy, FT Island, Leessang, Yangpa, Joo.Shik.Hee.Sa, Fly To The Sky, Battle, T-MAX, SeeYa, JiEun, Super Junior, Daylight, Kim Dongwan, Shin Taekwon, ChunSangJiHee The Grace, M

thanks for ur frequent sharing alixiel! appreciate it ;) this week's cast seem so strong and attractive!

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest inspired04

how do they know if you're a member or not? man, i wanted to go to tomorrow's show..but sj is performing. does that mean i wont get in :x

Guest Alexiel

how do they know if you're a member or not? man, i wanted to go to tomorrow's show..but sj is performing. does that mean i wont get in :x

Well, you don't know until you try. :] I say you go there and try your chances. Talk to other people and see if they can help you get in.

Guest superkibum19

i think it matters who you're going for.

if you're a member of and/or going with an official fanclub

they`ll let you in first.

so. basically, fanclub members first, then... yeah.

it's highly possible that you wont get in if you're not with.. say.. SJ's fanclub

especially if groups like SJ will be on stage that day-__- it will be.. very.. unlikely.

i'm just giving you an idea of how it works.

my friends always go, but i've never gone to M! Countdown.

im not sure how that whole fanclub thing works, because i've seen some people

fake it and go in with like, the triple S people when they're actually Elfs.

but if you're just going to see a certain gasoo perform,

you'd have a better chance going to show tank

Umm can you ask your friend for the address for M! Countdown and Show Tank. I would like to try anyways. If she can tell me what the place is close to, it would help. ^_^

Guest kookoo

GAHH YESTERDAY'S M!CA WAS <3333333333

T-MAX was so awesome<333 HAHAHAHAAA!

Guests: Ivy, FT Island, Leessang, Yangpa, Joo.Shik.Hee.Sa, Fly To The Sky, Battle, T-MAX, SeeYa, JiEun, Super Junior, Daylight, Kim Dongwan, Shin Taekwon, ChunSangJiHee The Grace, M

EDIT -----> "JOO.SHIK.HWE.SA"

WOOOT SO NYUH SHI DAE GONNA PEFORM ON MNET!

i cant wait

i hope it will be aired :)

well, they said so nyuh shi dae's perf will be 비방,

which means it will not be aired.

but...... was it aired?

i dont think it was aired.

Umm can you ask your friend for the address for M! Countdown and Show Tank. I would like to try anyways. If she can tell me what the place is close to, it would help. ^_^

you could've went to daum or mnet.com yourself and find out-__- but here's how to get there:

place: 등촌동 88 체육관

how to get there:

지하철 5호선 발산역 하차 5번 출구

간선(파랑)버스 : 161, 601, 605, 642

you can ask your parents or whoever it is that lives in korea.

taking the bus/subway in korea isnt something that's hard to do at all.

Guest june1ov3

M MADE HIS COMEBACK on m!countdown...

his performances were adequate though..

i really love leeminwoo. he's always been my fave out of all the 6 shinhwa members..

however this album is a disappointment.

his main track M Style sounds so much like a mix of Justin Timberlake's songs..

the beat in the beginning is similar to sexy back..

and the style he sings his verses is just like justin timberlake's love stoned/i think she knows.

seriously.. it's indeniable.. so very similar..

even during the performance for m style.. he moved and danced like the way justin timberlake moves and grooves and dances...

and also stomp, m's other song that he performed on mcountdown..man.. more copying..

you know stomp the yard the movie.. where it's all about steppin and frats..

well in the movie.. one of the frats were known as the wolves and like they wore wolf fur vests and clothes and stepped..

and like.. they have a specific hand sign where they make a v .. just like lee minwoo did in his performance..

and like.. the whole wolf theme going on..

seriously... i hope lee minwoo doesn't get caught... for copying justin timberlake and stomp the yard...

i just feel like lee minwoo's trying too hard to assimilate into the american culture that he's biting off of the american culture and the music...

Guest Jamieâ„¢

^ yeah.. I agree with you

I hope he doesn't get into any trouble because M-Style sounds soo similar to Sexy back

Guest Alexiel

♪This Week

Date: 2007-07-26 Thursday -- Episode 103

Time: 7:30PM ~ 9:30PM

Guests: Son Hoyoung, Lee Minwoo, Kim Dongwan, SG Wannabe, Dynamic Duo, Mina, Byul, Kara, Choi Jungmin, T-Max, Orange Lala, Enjel, Casa & Nova, Bay, Lee Jisoo

Guest kiirya

^ oh that means there wont be SuperJunior's Haengbok this week?

): awwww.

but anyway thanks im still gonna catch it, cos there's still teuk shindong and kangin (? if his schedules resume by then? )

♪This Week

Guests: Son Hoyoung, Lee Minwoo, Kim Dongwan, SG Wannabe, Dynamic Duo, Mina, Byul, Kara, Choi Jungmin, T-Max, Orange Lala, Enjel, Casa & Nova, Bay, Lee Jisoo

Wow! 2 straight weeks with M!Countdown. Nice!

Are they going to have a show in Japan next month? :unsure:

Guest damifino

^ I think so. The MCountdown with SuJu and Younha as hosts occurs on August 5 in Japan.

July 26 is a Tuesday though...

Guest Alexiel

^ I think so. The MCountdown with SuJu and Younha as hosts occurs on August 5 in Japan.

July 26 is a Tuesday though...

July 26 is a Thursday. :x

Guest Alexiel

There are some slight changes in the upcoming show. This is the accurate event information.

♪This Week

MC: Kim Yongjoon (SG Wannabe), Han Seungyeon (Kara), Oh Jonghyuk

Guests: Son Hoyoung, Kim Dongwan, Lee Minwoo, SG Wannabe, Ivy, Oh Jonghyuk, Byul, Mina (w/ Uptown), Rumble Fish, Kara, Enjel, Casa & Nova, Choi Jungmin, Seoyeon, Bay, Orange Lala, T-Max, Lee Jisoo, The Cross

The first place candidates are FT Island and Fly To The Sky. I think they said that Super Junior (MCs Shindong, Kangin, and Leeteuk) will be announcing the winner from the stadium in Seoul during the live broadcast.

Archived