Quantcast

[Music] M.net/km M!countdown

Guest xeudaemonic

Guest StarCrystal

._.; I hope this is okay to ask, but how do go about making an account on M.Net? I see they allow foreigners to join, but I'm not sure where to send my information.

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mr.Holmes

^ I had sent Helpmail to M.net and it reply me back that foreigners can't be member T^TT so sad ... I wanna watch many M.net channel full show since I see only cut >.<

Guest StarCrystal

It says in my first post how you can watch the channel live without an M.Net account.

._.; Yeah I was talking about recorded shows that are on M.net player that needs an account similar to what Mr. Holmes said.

^ I had sent Helpmail to M.net and it reply me back that foreigners can't be member T^TT so sad ... I wanna watch many M.net channel full show since I see only cut >.<

Click on download.gif, download and install the program and everything after that should be self-explanatory since the program is in English.

O thanks. Wut korean channels are u allowed to watch in this. Like SBS and KBS. And wut time and day does the Mnet 2006 show

^ Today's episode JUST aired, the next episode's guestlist will not be released until the week of the broadcast.

I'm still looking for the winner information since I had to go to school before they announced it, anyone that catched the show care to share?

Guest moon_kaka

I'm watching it in KMTV now. Hope I'll have enough time to watch the rest. (I overslept this Thur T.T)

edit: YEAH! SEUNG GI won ^^~ btw Gloria, in KMTV it ends at 6:30pm (KR time) so would u plz check the KMTV channel whether it's stable schedule or not. If yes, may we add it as a re-broadcasted one ^^?

Guest Alexiel

Ahh, thank you for that! Yay for Seungki~ :D Yeah, Mcountdown has like five reruns that they do everytime it airs, I'll add the times in the first post. ^^

Guest Alexiel

^ That award show usually airs in November, so it'll probably start at the end of this month.

♪This Week

MC: Super Junior

Date: 2006-10-12 Thursday -- Episode 84

Time: 7:30PM ~ 9:00PM

Guests: [COME BACK] DongBangShinKi, Lee Junghyun, Sung Shikyung, Hong Kyungmin

Yang Donggeun, Koyote, Brown Eyed Girls, Cherry Filter,

Park Jungah, Paran, Nell, Charlie's Angels, Eddie

i didn't know we have a thread for this! :w00t: thanks for starting it, Alexiel! :lol:

can't wait for the comeback's! not only DBSK, but also the others. ^_^ but i haven't seen the full show being available in too many places... anyhow, good guest list this week. :D

Archived