[Movie 2017] Ordinary Person 보통사람 - starring Son Hyun-joo, Jang Hyuk

Prettysup

Title : Ordinary Person 보통사람

2017022800083445545_7971d352-6414-c7f9-9

448050_278121_5315.jpg

Director : Kim Bong Han

Cast : Son Hyun-joo, Jang Hyuk, Kim Sang-ho, Ra Mi Ran, Jo Dal Hwan, Jeong Man Sik.

Story : Set in the 1980s, about how a police officer (Son Hyuk Joo) tried to save his family from being falsely accused of a fabricated incident conspired by the chief of the National Security Planning Department (Jang Hyuk).

Filming began : August 24th 2016

Production : Trinity Entertainment

Distribution : Opus pictures

Release : 23 March 2017

Trailers : Go to post 2

Characters descriptions and chart : Go to post 3

Wikipedia : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ordinary_People_(2017_film)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Son Hyun Joo - Kang Sung Jin, An policeman whose dream is to live in a two-storey house with his wife and son.

Jang Hyuk - Choi Gyu Nam, The youngest chief of National Security Planning Department. He is a manipulative man who thinks that sacrificing the minority for the sake of the nation is a justifiable cause.

Kim Sang Ho - Cho Jae Jin, An uprighteous reporter who aims to reveal the truth.

Ra Mi Ran - Jeong Sook, Sung Jin's deaf-mute wife 

17352409_1898717917073581_86876129743370

Credit : https://www.facebook.com/opuspictures/

Jang Hyuk confirms to act in movie “Ordinary People” – challenges the role of a villain

24th June, management company Sidus HQ confirms that Jang Hyuk will be acting in movie “Ordinary People”.

A representative states that "Jang Hyuk received the offer to act in the movie Ordinary People recently, and after much discussions, decided to take on the role. Hope that everyone will support his performance in the new movie." 

In the movie, JH will be playing the role of the chief of the agency for National Security Planning (NSP), a character which is described as a cool-headed villain. In earlier reports, Son Hyun Joo was reported to be considering the role of a police officer, the one who will be directly clashing with JH's character.

“Ordinary People” is set in the 1980s, and tells the story of how a a police officer tries to save his family from being falsely accused of a fabricated incident and a chief of the Agency for National Security Planning, who fabricates the story on the grounds of saving the nation.  

Filming is set to begin on August 15th.

20160614010011102000761111.jpg

Credit :http://www.allthatstar.com/view.php?action=1792&postID=253859

Ordinary People finalises its casting, Jang Hyuk as an antagonist against Son Hyun Joo

New movie starring acclaimed actor Son Hyun Joo (directed by Kim Bong Han) has finalised its casting. Jang Hyuk has confirmed to join the cast to act alongside Son Hyun Joo, Ra Mi Ran and newcomer Hong Ji Yoon.

Recently many sources have revealed to Sportschosun that ''Ordinary People" has finalised its main casting.

One source revealed that, the script for "Ordinary People" is very solid, depicting the story of the heart-warming family love. The cast for this movie is very good, and it is expected to be an excellent movie.

"Ordinary People" is set in the 1980s with a new military dictatorship as its background. It is the story of how a family falls into danger after being framed, and how a police officer fights against the chief of National Security Planning to save his family.

Son Hyun Joo will be playing the role of the police officer, and Jang Hyuk will be acting as the antagonist against Son, the chief of National Security Planning. Ra Mi Ran will be Son's wife whom he tries to protect. Newcomer Hong Ji Yoon will be playing a key role.

"Ordinary People" will be directed by Kim Bong Han, who previous works include "Heros 2013". Shooting will begin on 15th August, to be distributed by Opus Pictures.

2016062501002009100139911.jpg

Credit : http://ent.qq.com/a/20160624/061394.htm

Source : http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?id=201606250100200910013991&ServiceDate=20160624

Netizens comments :

Jang Hyuk confirms movie Ordinary People, confrontation with Son Hyun Joo

[+307, -12] Jang Hyuk is really a workaholic

[+213, -10] Son Hyun Joo and Jang Hyuk have good chemistry

[+199, -14] Jang Hyuk is the best, his acting is very good

[+164, -5] Son Hyun Joo and Jang Hyuk are both very good!

[+118, -6] These 2 are wonderful together!

Source : http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=241&aid=0002570042

Jang Hyuk to star in upcoming police thriller

24195656.jpg

June 25,2016
  24195656.jpg

Actor Jang Hyuk will play the lead role in a new movie tentatively titled “Ordinary Person,” according to sources in the entertainment industry on Friday. 

The casting for the film is still ongoing, and it has been reported that actor Son Hyun-joo has been offered a role in the upcoming project. 

The story will revolve around a police officer who tries to save his family from being falsely accused of a fabricated incident and a chief of the Agency for National Security Planning, who fabricates the story on the grounds of saving the nation. 

While Jang will play the agency chief, Son has been offered to play the policeman. 

The film is expected to start shooting in August after casting is complete.

Jang is currently starring in the KBS2 TV drama “Beautiful Mind.”

By Jin Min-ji

Source : http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/Article.aspx?aid=3020446

The handsome Jang Hyuk confirmed for new movie

Handsome veteran star Jang Hyuk will be appearing in movie 'Ordinary Person'!

His agency, Sidus HQ, confirmed this on June 24.  He will be playing the chief of the Agency for National Security Planning, trying his hand at playing an antagonist!

The drama centers on the struggle of police to save a family from danger during the operation of a new military dictatorship in the 1980's.  Filming will begin in August.

jang-hyuk_1466777610_af_org.jpg

Credit : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/the-handsome-jang-hyuk-confirmed-for-new-movie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Aziraphale said:

Is it weird that I'm already rooting for Jang Hyuk's character to come out tops? Haha.

This sounds intriguing. I will be on the lookout for it when it screens.

Hahaha. I know what you mean! Darn it he looks good in the trailer. At least something to look forward to next! :D

7 hours ago, michykdrama said:

Hahaha. I know what you mean! Darn it he looks good in the trailer. At least something to look forward to next! :D

Hmm, I think that's Jang Hyuk in IRIS 2, not Ordinary People since filming hasn't started. But yes, I am looking forward to his antagonist role. I kinda have a soft spot for sexy baddies :wub:

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

@Aziraphale and @michykdrama Yah that was JH in Iris-2 in that video above.

And btw you are not supposed to be rooting for the bad guy in the movie! Hehe...

@Aziraphale

Oops! :sweatingbullets: Was watching with one eye on my phone and one eye on my kid. Lol. So clearly neither got my full attention hehe. 

I've not watched IRIS 2 so maybe it's time to check it out as well. 

@Prettysup

Yeah I know I'm doomed for heartbreak since he's the baddy but.... the heart wants what the heart wants? :P

• 4 weeks later...

Archived