[Movie 2017] Ordinary Person 보통사람 - starring Son Hyun-joo, Jang Hyuk

Prettysup

Veteran actors opt for villainous roles

By Kim Jae-heun

Villains seem to be occupying the big screen this season as more actors opt for evil characters.

Whereas well-known actors previously preferred to take heroic roles, a growing number of veterans now prefer to portray cruel characters _ leaving a strong impression on the audience. 

The impact can be particularly overwhelming if an actor has only appeared on the screen as a hero.

<Edited to only include parts of the article related to Ordinary People>

Actor Jang Hyuk, who is currently enjoying popularity with a heroic detective role in the TV series “Voice” on OCN, will star in the upcoming film “Ordinary People” as corrupt National Security Planning chief Choi Gyu-nam.

His attempt to change from his heroic image to pursue a villainous role is to expand his acting spectrum.

“I wanted to try a totally different character that I have never played before. Choi says he commits all the brutalities to contribute to the nation’s development, but it is the wrong idea and his patriotism becomes biased,” Jang said to the media.

source : http://m.koreatimes.co.kr/phone/news/view.jsp?req_newsidx=226113

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Google translated a piece of news:

The movie 'Ordinary People' has accomplished the first stage greeting in the hot reaction of the audience in a successful way.

On March 25, the directors of the 'normal people', Son Hyun-joo, Jang Hyuk, Kim Sang-ho, Cho Da-hwan, Ji Seung-hyun and Oh Yeon-a,

Kim Bong-han said, "There is a saying, 'There is no great person in the world, but only a great challenge of ordinary people.'" In 1987 and 2017, thanks to you, the world changed. Please look at the movie and have a good time. Thank you. "

So'n Hyun-joo and Jang Hyuk of 'ordinary people' reported their feelings. Son Hyun-joo said, "I would like to thank the audience for finding 'ordinary people' and meet you at the stage greeting next week. I love you, "led the audience cheers. Jang Hyuk said, "When I saw the finished movie, I heard a huge but big feeling at the same time. I would like to thank the people who have lived in that era and if the audience in this place feel this same heart, please do not stay silent and talk with the people around you to talk about seeing once more. And I was impressed.

Particularly, the cast and the director of 'normal people' gave thanks to the fan service, such as handkerchiefs, handkerchiefs, handshakes and hugging, presenting autograph posters and handkerchiefs to audiences during the prize events.

On the other hand, "ordinary people" has shown credibility in CGV Golden, proving that they are satisfied with the movie,

20170327170432.jpg

source : http://www.anewsa.com/detail.php?number=1146248

Jang Hyuk, Son Hyun Joo and Ji Seung Hyun appeared today in SBS Power FM's radio programme "Escape 2 o'clock Cultwo Show" to promote the movie. When JH talks about practising boxing in real life, a fan asked him who will win if he fights with Kim Jong Kook? JH said that they are friends, why would they fight? And it does not matter who wins or loses anyway, just assume that he is the winner, much to the laughter of the audience.

Archived