Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

The design for SWDBS's Blu-ray and DVD are out and hope we'll be receiving our order real soon.

BS playing guitar? Sad that there's no director cut or else they might be adding this scene in :(

Blu-ray version

Blu_ray.jpg

DVD version

DVD.jpg

• Like 1

been watching SWDBS...again.... for the nth time... (skipping of course some parts of the gangster... lol)

listening to spotify for all their OSTs... over and over again...

has anyone of you knows a site where we can read the entire transcript of the drama?

just wanna read it..

thanks!

• Like 1

Hi!

I just recently finished the drama ( I know I'm so late :') )... I am absolutely obsessed TT.TT

I saw that there was a director's cut or some kind of Blu-Ray DVD :o Does anyone know where I can purchase it (if it's already out)? I tried to google it but i can't seem to find online and I realllllyyy want to get my hands on it D: 

Thanks in advance!!

• Like 1

Annyeong everyone. This is my first visit here and I'm a new fan of this drama. ☺

I just want to say my congratulations to the whole production team and the cast for this unforgettable and enjoyable drama. I know more people will soon discover this, too. Cheers!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Camilee said:

I just found out this drama on NETFLIX, I'm so happy :)

Welcome new friends :) 

Hi, great to know it is in NETFLIX  :thumbsup:. Great weekend, friends.

On 16/09/2017 at 8:52 AM, Camilee said:

I just found out this drama on NETFLIX, I'm so happy :)

Enjoy, you'll love this drama! :)

Can anyone tell me how bad or creepy the stuff with the kidnapper gets? I'm watching with my preteen daughter, we've seen 3 episodes so far, and the kidnapper guy parts are awful! I'm muting his scenes and she looks away during them but if it gets worse, I'm thinking we should stop now. But if it never really gets much more than this I think we'll be fine. I just don't want my 13 yr-old having nightmares...

On 3/6/2017 at 3:34 PM, penelop3 said:

What I dont understand is, why would he come forward as the witness. Usually a criminal who pretends to be a witness is because he wants to insert himself in the investigation, to know how much the cops know.....

Hi, penelop3 

I just have a quick question :) You say " Usually a criminal who pretends to be a witness is because he wants to insert himself in the investigation" Do you have an example on this, from criminal history or from elsewhere ? 

Investigator :)

4 hours ago, sava2sava said:

When I get bored and want something watchable and has comedy in it.. I always go back to this one.. I love episode one.. I still crack up every time I see it

OMo !!! I do the same thing chingu @sava2sava.. The first episode is my favorite episode. I even rewind the scene where Bong Soo beat the gang up. The children;'s expression were just adorable. :D:D:heart::heart:

Have you tried Viki Learn yet? It's a language learning site from Viki that helps you learn Korean from K-Dramas and it has Strong Woman Do Bong Soon on it!

It has quizzes and vocab lists on top of the clickable dual-subs that Viki has with Learn Mode. https://welcome.learn.viki.com

Have you used it and what do you think of it?

Sounds like it'll be grittier and more adult, I'm betting without the jarring tonal shifts. But sadly, I doubt it'll capture the cuteness which was the reason everyone loved the drama.