[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone tell me how bad or creepy the stuff with the kidnapper gets? I'm watching with my preteen daughter, we've seen 3 episodes so far, and the kidnapper guy parts are awful! I'm muting his scenes and she looks away during them but if it gets worse, I'm thinking we should stop now. But if it never really gets much more than this I think we'll be fine. I just don't want my 13 yr-old having nightmares...

• 2 months later...
On 3/6/2017 at 3:34 PM, penelop3 said:

What I dont understand is, why would he come forward as the witness. Usually a criminal who pretends to be a witness is because he wants to insert himself in the investigation, to know how much the cops know.....

Hi, penelop3 

I just have a quick question :) You say " Usually a criminal who pretends to be a witness is because he wants to insert himself in the investigation" Do you have an example on this, from criminal history or from elsewhere ? 

Investigator :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, sava2sava said:

When I get bored and want something watchable and has comedy in it.. I always go back to this one.. I love episode one.. I still crack up every time I see it

OMo !!! I do the same thing chingu @sava2sava.. The first episode is my favorite episode. I even rewind the scene where Bong Soo beat the gang up. The children;'s expression were just adorable. :D:D:heart::heart:

• 6 months later...

Have you tried Viki Learn yet? It's a language learning site from Viki that helps you learn Korean from K-Dramas and it has Strong Woman Do Bong Soon on it!

It has quizzes and vocab lists on top of the clickable dual-subs that Viki has with Learn Mode. https://welcome.learn.viki.com

Have you used it and what do you think of it?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

OMG! Just discovered this gem on Netflix this year!!! I am soooo behind for the party LOL. But I am glad I did!! I love everything about this drama, and I am not the one that actively or really watches Asian dramas. This is actually my first KDrama. After 16 episodes, I am in love.. from the story to the chemistry of the OTP. Just everything! To top of it all, PHS is sooo dreamy!!! :wub:

Archived