[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just checked the BluRay promotion daum cafe and no current update if the target was met or not. The promo team did say that the distributors were out from April 28 to May 9 so they are not able to get actual count of the orders. We'll probably know more by tomorrow.

BTW, has anyone posted in the past about the possible layout of MinHyuk's place? I bet its just a set and not an actual house. I've always wondered though if the stairs shown in the shots do lead to the rooms in the 2nd floor (from the exterior the house does seem to have a second floor). 

Ahhh~~ i'm trapped in those feelings again... staying up for bunch of works but ending up havibg coffee n watching swdbs clips..

Remember this scene...?bong2 delivery in the middle of the night..kikikiki...

mVuoiIq.jpg

Did i just only now noticed min2 got teary eyes when bong2 said she missed him?

xv6vW8x.jpg

EYxCNm2.jpg

Yes bong2...the scene is too short...

JMdcfsE.jpg

How adorable they were by only showing this size difference...awww~

dUreRtH.jpg

Gosh...it's been weeks people...y can't u move on... :lol: i guess PHS feels more lonely than our withdrawal now that the drama ended... can they made somthing like goblin special episode so that the fan can finally move on..as if!hehe

6 hours ago, NhicarT said:

I just checked the BluRay promotion daum cafe and no current update if the target was met or not. The promo team did say that the distributors were out from April 28 to May 9 so they are not able to get actual count of the orders. We'll probably know more by tomorrow.

BTW, has anyone posted in the past about the possible layout of MinHyuk's place? I bet its just a set and not an actual house. I've always wondered though if the stairs shown in the shots do lead to the rooms in the 2nd floor (from the exterior the house does seem to have a second floor). 

JTBC posted a few pics. I can't read Korean so I'm not sure what the description says though.

Here's the latest from the BluRay Premium Edition Cafe. The current preorders are 622, the target to proceed was supposedly 800 units. Members of the cafe are asking if the promo team will extend the preorder period to try to reach the target. The admins replied by saying they will know more tomorrow. Anyways, the original deadline is at 11:59PM today Korean time (so less than 4 hrs to go). 

@Liza Cee thanks, yep I've seen that actually I was thinking more of floor plan/layout. I know BS house is a real house (that's what they use for Doctor Crush too) so really curious about MH house. 

@NhicarT thanks for updating the news on the BluRay. Please keep us informed.

About MH house or layout I posted info on this a while back - p 563 of this thread

You're right both BS and MH house interior and some parts of his office interior are just studio sets built and decorated purposefully for this drama. Unfortunately I cant find my actual twitter source as it's dated too far back. I guess they need the studio sets to save time/ cost of travelling to various locations as well as to prevent causing any disruptions to the actual buildings. 

Though I wonder if they used some parts of NCSoft building (AinSoft) for the drama other than the exterior.

See the library, cafeteria, and entrance looks so familiar

20140822061724a0dvcd2mrzjj24eu.jpg

20140822061925a0dvcd4n2rpg7bel.jpg

20140822062742a0dvcdcuqfcue67h.jpg

20140822061616a0dvcd1imjpj8na2.jpg

more - http://2p.com/8490164_1/Blade-amp-Soul--A-Tour-inside-NCsofts-Headquarters-by-Victoria.htm

3 hours ago, Kasmic said:

@NhicarT thanks for updating the news on the BluRay. Please keep us informed.

About MH house or layout I posted info on this a while back - p 563 of this thread

You're right both BS and MH house interior and some parts of his office interior are just studio sets built and decorated purposefully for this drama. Unfortunately I cant find my actual twitter source as it's dated too far back. I guess they need the studio sets to save time/ cost of travelling to various locations as well as to prevent causing any disruptions to the actual buildings. 

Though I wonder if they used some parts of NCSoft building (AinSoft) for the drama other than the exterior.

See the library, cafeteria, and entrance looks so familiar

more - http://2p.com/8490164_1/Blade-amp-Soul--A-Tour-inside-NCsofts-Headquarters-by-Victoria.htm

Indeed, you can also check the shooting location onhttp://koreandramaland.com/listings/ncsoft-headquarters/

and here are some other pics:

1) Meeting room when AMH trying to prove that he is a straight man to his father's company board of directors

20130906012806a0dkm92zrsib6ha3_zpsx7iifs

2)  It is quite close to the camera angle when the bomb exploded and all of Ainsoft's staffs watching it from the outside

IMG_7186-010_zpsacd0flxr.jpg

3) The rooftop where DBS trying to release herself and the garden where she and AMH spending their time

s1002nc01_zpsjjhdxfl5.jpg

13 hours ago, NhicarT said:

Here's the latest from the BluRay Premium Edition Cafe. The current preorders are 622, the target to proceed was supposedly 800 units. Members of the cafe are asking if the promo team will extend the preorder period to try to reach the target. The admins replied by saying they will know more tomorrow. Anyways, the original deadline is at 11:59PM today Korean time (so less than 4 hrs to go). 

@Liza Cee thanks, yep I've seen that actually I was thinking more of floor plan/layout. I know BS house is a real house (that's what they use for Doctor Crush too) so really curious about MH house. 

Hihi,

I just read this from cafe

안녕 하세요

이엔이 미디어 권동호 실장 입니다

오랜 만에 인사 드립니다

힘쎈여자 도봉순 프리미엄 블루레이 제작 선예약 주문이 어제 24시로 종료 되었습니다  

" 힘쎈 여자 도봉순 프리미엄 블루레이 제작이 최종 확정 되었습니다 "

보내 주신 성원에 보답 할수 있도록 최선을 다해 제작 하도록 하겠습니다

힘쎈 여자 도봉순 DVD 는 5월 12일 14 : 00 부터 소비자가 132,000원

5월 29일 24시 까지 진행 될 예정 입니다  

아울러 힘쎈 여자 도봉순 블루레이 또한 동일 한 날짜와 시간에 추가 오픈 될 예정 이고 종료 시점은 DVD  일정과

같습니다

이제 부터는 영상 과 특전 부분에 대한 의견을 카페내 게시판을 이용해 전달 주시면 운영진과  회원분들을 대상으로

투표 이후 결정 하도록 하겠습니다

많은 참여 부탁 드립니다

5월 29일 까지 선입금 하신 분에 대한 특전은 운영진과  협의 하여 진행 토록 하겠습니다

다시 한번 감사 드립니다

권동호 실장 올림

Is it that the blue ray production is finalized and they're taking DVD orders now?

Hope some kind soul who understand korean can help to translate too. Thanks in advance :wub:

8 hours ago, martanur said:

Indeed, you can also check the shooting location onhttp://koreandramaland.com/listings/ncsoft-headquarters/

and here are some other pics:

1) Meeting room when AMH trying to prove that he is a straight man to his father's company board of directors

2)  It is quite close to the camera angle when the bomb exploded and all of Ainsoft's staffs watching it from the outside

3) The rooftop where DBS trying to release herself and the garden where she and AMH spending their time

WOW!! thanks for the link. Indeed NCsoft is a dream job no wonder BS wanted to work in there. But I guess in the end saving lives was more important. :tongue:

I miss their smiles and laughter so much...gah! Im in serious trouble lol!

15 hours ago, lingx2 said:

Hihi,

I just read this from cafe

안녕 하세요

이엔이 미디어 권동호 실장 입니다

오랜 만에 인사 드립니다

힘쎈여자 도봉순 프리미엄 블루레이 제작 선예약 주문이 어제 24시로 종료 되었습니다  

" 힘쎈 여자 도봉순 프리미엄 블루레이 제작이 최종 확정 되었습니다 "

보내 주신 성원에 보답 할수 있도록 최선을 다해 제작 하도록 하겠습니다

힘쎈 여자 도봉순 DVD 는 5월 12일 14 : 00 부터 소비자가 132,000원

5월 29일 24시 까지 진행 될 예정 입니다  

아울러 힘쎈 여자 도봉순 블루레이 또한 동일 한 날짜와 시간에 추가 오픈 될 예정 이고 종료 시점은 DVD  일정과

같습니다

이제 부터는 영상 과 특전 부분에 대한 의견을 카페내 게시판을 이용해 전달 주시면 운영진과  회원분들을 대상으로

투표 이후 결정 하도록 하겠습니다

많은 참여 부탁 드립니다

5월 29일 까지 선입금 하신 분에 대한 특전은 운영진과  협의 하여 진행 토록 하겠습니다

다시 한번 감사 드립니다

권동호 실장 올림

Is it that the blue ray production is finalized and they're taking DVD orders now?

Hope some kind soul who understand korean can help to translate too. Thanks in advance :wub:

OMG I got so excited reading this though I am not one of those purchasing (unable to :bawling:) but I can't wait for clips to be uploaded and shared by others once they have received their orders!!! Thank you in advance to those who share them in future in this thread with the rest of us :grin::heart::heart: LOL can't wait

This is what I roughly gathered for the above:

Hello

This is Team Manager Kwon Dong Ho from E&E Media.

It’s been a long time since I’ve greeted you. 

Pre-reservation order for SWDBS Premium Bluray production ended yesterday at 12am. 

“SWDBS Premium Bluray production has been confirmed in the end”

We will do our best in the production to repay the support given.

SWDBS DVD (orders) is scheduled to progress from 12 May 2pm to 29 May 12am, retail price 132,000 won

Additionally, SWDBS Bluray is scheduled for extra orders on the same day and time, and the ending time for orders is the same as that scheduled for the DVD.  

From now on, any opinions/suggestions regarding the video clips and bonus parts can be conveyed via the cafe’s message board, and decisions will be made based on votes (on the subject) by the operator and cafe members.

We seek your participation as much as possible.

As for the benefits for those who make prepayment (from now) till 29 May, we will progress following consultation with the operator. (?)

Thank you once again. 

From Team Manager Kwon Dong Ho 

YAY THIS IS SUCH GREAT NEWS LOL

:glasses::grin::glasses::grin::glasses::grin::glasses::grin::glasses::grin::glasses::grin::glasses::grin::glasses::grin::glasses::grin::glasses::grin::glasses::grin::glasses::grin::glasses::grin::glasses::grin::glasses::grin::glasses::grin::glasses::grin::glasses::grin::glasses::grin:

Yep great news indeed that BluRay production is a go. Now I'm seriously thinking if I should order the DVD and cancel my BluRay order, it's still a ₩66,000 savings and the DVD quality is really ok even at a really big screen TV.

Here's the Global DVD link

http://www.yes24.com/24/goods/39920093

The DVD is $120 base price (shipping will be dependent on your country). I just cancelled my BluRay order and switched to DVD (it's a $70 savings and like what I said DVD works well for me even in a big screen).

In the cafe they are opening up the question board for members to post comments who they would want for interviews. I am not sure if this will remain as a premium edition or a director's cut. I'll ask.

PS: I asked if the DVD will have the same contents as BluRay and the admin said yes (i just lost the actual response bc I was editing the post when then responded...anyways I asked again for documentation purposes). So looks like the difference will really be more on image quality between BR and DVD (just like in other drama promotions). If there will be a difference in the content, I'd cry really hard bc I had cancelled my BR order after I ordered DVD. Hmmm maybe I still have time to cancel the cancellation or re-order again...sigh

Against popular belief an outright happy ending with a wedding (and children) isn’t something you see often in kdramas and sometimes the wedding seems a little rushed considering the OTP did spend so little time together. However, in MH’s and BS’s case, their wedding is a natural and realistic conclusion of their journey as theirs is one of those few rare relationships in kdramaland that have been properly developed. 

uXqNvML.jpg

What makes is so special and different is the fact that from the moment MH hired BS as his bodyguard THEY HAVE SPEND VIRTUALLY EVERY SINGLE DAY (and most of the nights) TOGETHER. They’ve been working together - she was his BODYguard at first and then when she became his intern he pretty much placed her desk right next to his - they lived together, MH kept finding excuses to spend time with her even when she wasn’t working, they dated, they slept together, they were willing to die for each other,… they did it all.

tumblr_oplrqmB7yZ1s8t96qo7_540.png

In an age when people date for years before getting married, if they get married at all, it might seem too rushed, but the probability of such a relationship ending in divorce after the wedding is as high as that of a much shorter relationship. There are really no guarantees. 

And while the drama might have aired for only 8 weeks much more time passed in its fictional world - probaly 5-6 months and MH and BS didn’t waste that time because they spend all of it together. But the most important thing is that THEIR LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP WAS TESTED MANY TIMES, THEY FACED MANY PROBLEMS AND OBSTACLES AND THEY OVERCAME THEM ALL, PROVING THAT THEY INDEED HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SPEND THEIR LIFE TOGETHER.

tumblr_oplrqmB7yZ1s8t96qo8_540.png

I love this scene so freaking much because it’s amazing how Min Hyuk is so adorably shy and uncertain to enter Bong Soon’s room as he is basically about to enter her private space, but the moment he spots her bed he turns from a bashful cinnamon roll into an obsessed stalker fan who’s just seen the bed his idol sleeps on!

biP7LLi.jpg

It’s as if her bed was to him what Anakin Skywalker’s lightsaber is to a SW fan - the holy grail of his fandom! And the next thing he does is to sit on it! What do you expect from a man who keeps a lifesized portrait of BS in his closet which he worships as an altar of her awesomeness. 

tumblr_oohdzpuxGW1s8t96qo3_540.png

And it’s both so funny and fitting because the first episode, and basically their whole love story, began with Min Hyuk being completly in awe of her and now in the final episode, 10 years and few weeks before getting married to the woman of his dreams, later he is still utterly and irrevocably fanboying over BS; so in love with her he is.

tumblr_oohdzpuxGW1s8t96qo4_540.png

Archived