[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

1 hour ago, valentina72 said:

His reaction was his selfie - lol !!!

YES I think so too. His BongBong looks so stunning yet he wasnt by her side. No wonder he looks grumpy becos GD/ JiSoo replaced him HAHAHA! We are having evil thoughts whilst speculating :naughty:

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DOWN TO THE LAST FOUR EPISODES.I CAN SEE THE SPARKS FLYING.CAN THEY JUST BE REAL.MY HEART RATE REACHES TO NTH LEVEL.I AM ABOUT TO EXPLODE.THEY ARE PERFECT TOGETHER.OUT OF ALL THE OTPs I HAD THEY HAD THE BEST CHEMISTRY SO FAR. IF THERE’S A BIGGER WORD THAN THIS .ITS BEYOND WORDS. I KNOW THAT I CAN SIMPLY GIGGLE AND LAUGH..EVEN FOR JUST A LITTLE WHILE AND  LOVE THEM.THOUGH FOR A FACT NEVER TO MIX FICTION AND REALITY. I’VE BEEN WANTING TO MENTION SO MANLY LOVEY DOVEY SCENES THE EFFECTS AND CINEMATOGRAPTHY WAS HILARIOUSLY AMAZING. I AM STARTING TO SHIP PARK BO YOUNG AND PARK HYUNG SIK NOW.THEY ARE SO ADORBS ........NOT TO MENTION THEIR HEIGHT DIFFERENCE IS SO CUTE.

PARK BO YOUNG WAS ONE OF THE BEST ACTRESSES IN HER GENERATION AND PARK HYUNG SIK IS TALL AND HAS HIS OWN CHARMS THAT MAKES VIEWERS FALL FOR HIM EVEN MORE.HART222222XXX

BUT I KNOW A GUY LIKE KANG MIN HYUK AND IN GUK DOO NEVER EXIST IN REAL LIFE. THEIR MY IDEAL BOYFRIEND. I WANT SOMEONE TO PROTECT ME AND ACCEPT ME FOR WHO I AM.IS THERE EVER A GUY LIKE THAT IN REAL LIFE.

P.S JTBCs have produced great productions.looking forward to age of youth season 2.Cable channels have been doing well with dramas especially OCNs Secret Romance.

arrrgghhh...so close:tongue: my heart:lol:

*if i'm on PBY position chances are i will hug him tightly & kiss him on his cheek. I don't care about those people infront of us:lol::lol::lol:

**just wondering how many kisses & hugs when they're alone:D...anyone knows?:lol::lol:

I've been enjoying all the fmv others have been sharing and some have become my favorite songs. I found one that havent been shared yet, i think. Its on the short side, and maybe the song not well modulated for the scenes, but i won't complain as i cant make these! I love the lyrics of the song, the emotional intent and can somehow relate it to our puppy couple. Hope you enjoy it too.^_^

Credit: Kr (yt)

Song by little mix

Title: secret love song

Sharing this pix taken with PHS and PBY last week at SG Fan Meet & Greet :

I'm still on cloud 9, personally this moment has been truly unforgettable and I'm wishing them both all the best and do hope to meet them again in the future !:wub:

39 minutes ago, xscalsve said:

Sharing this pix taken with PHS and PBY last week at SG Fan Meet & Greet :

I'm still on cloud 9, personally this moment has been truly unforgettable and I'm wishing them both all the best and do hope to meet them again in the future !:wub:

Wow I havent been here for a few days and there are already so many updates! PBY  looks so pretty at the baeksang awards. And wow @xscalsve u are so lucky! But i understand this feeling of withdrawal symptoms as I also shared the same stage with LDW oppa (sorry off topic awhile) at his recent fanmeet in sg. U would etch this memory in ur mind forever and never forget it. Happy for u. :)  I wanted to go there badly that day but I just finished work that morning and I was simply too tired to go there (plaza singapura) after work!

Not sure how it happened, but I feel like this thread is now 20% SWDBS.  The rest is about the shipping and PBY.  I understand that with the drama ending, there isn't much to post specifically about the drama anymore, but I don't think that the shipping and PBY stuff is relevant for this thread anymore.  Especially as I imagine that the PBY fans would appreciate having some of this stuff posted over in her thread so that her thread will grow.  Just saying.

agree! the award is for this drama so its still related. anyway we don't have much to talk about now that the drama end unless there's a new BTS clip. soooo sad. it's been 3 weeks and I still check in to see whats been going with uri minmin and bong2

1 hour ago, isbes83 said:

agree! the award is for this drama so its still related. anyway we don't have much to talk about now that the drama end unless there's a new BTS clip. soooo sad. it's been 3 weeks and I still check in to see whats been going with uri minmin and bong2

I am very sad PBY missed out on this Baeksang Awards by such a slim margin.. How much I wished she would have won. Which judge voted the other and not PBY?? Why? Heartache :( ....

19 hours ago, mei1209 said:

I am very sad PBY missed out on this Baeksang Awards by such a slim margin.. How much I wished she would have won. Which judge voted the other and not PBY?? Why? Heartache :( ....

On 06/05/2017 at 6.49AM, jechoi said :

Not sure how it happened, but I feel like this thread is now 20% SWDBS.  The rest is about the shipping and PBY.  I understand that with the drama ending, there isn't much to post specifically about the drama anymore, but I don't think that the shipping and PBY stuff is relevant for this thread anymore.  Especially as I imagine that the PBY fans would appreciate having some of this stuff posted over in her thread so that her thread will grow.  Just saying.

IMO, The award PBY was nominated is related to her SWDBS role and last week event at Plaza Sing is also to promote "SWDBS" in the Into Dramatic Ko

in terms of shippers, its the current trend i think that people shipped them due to the chemistry shown in the drama but whatever happens in their real life, i guess just leave it to them as we're not in any position to comment let alone speculate...

2 hours ago, Nouran Gamih said:

Guys so what's going on with the blue ray. I really wish there would be director cut 

The latest info there are still no Director's cut and the no Eng sub, but will show the making film including ep. 15 & 16 :bawling:

I'm suffering from a terrible withdrawal symptoms. :wacko:
I have zero desire of watching new drama and only re-watch SWDBS Making Films and eps in random (whichever eps I randomly pick always has fave OTP moments :tongue:)

Heard that a Japanese TV station will be airing SWDBS in May/June? Is this correct?
Will PBY/PHS go there to promote?

1 hour ago, penelop3 said:

I'm suffering from a terrible withdrawal symptoms. :wacko:
I have zero desire of watching new drama and only re-watch SWDBS Making Films and eps in random (whichever eps I randomly pick always has fave OTP moments :tongue:)

Heard that a Japanese TV station will be airing SWDBS in May/June? Is this correct?
Will PBY/PHS go there to promote?

They may be in Japan for promotion of the drama, you flying in to catch them? :tongue:

Archived