[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

25 minutes ago, Earth2KatyD said:

In the latest episode 5 preview, we saw that Min Hyuk couldn't go to sleep because his thoughts keep wandering off to this girl who continually excites him (and is currently sleeping in his house!). So how does MH plan to correct his restlessness? By grabbing his pillow and sleeping IN Bong Soon's room, perhaps? 

GIF by @athena22  Borrowing your GIF again, chingu . Hope you don't mind. :D

As you can see in the photos above, MH is holding the same gray pillow from his room.

This guy couldn't be without his 'bodyguard'! :wink:

1 more hour to go!!!  very-happy-eggy-emoticon.gif?1302821238

i bet he's eyeing on sleeping right beside her... thus the image below!

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Btw, I realize that BS-MH are the OTP, but could I just say that GD looks soooo good in the black turtleneck, black jeans, and the tan suede coat. I can see why BS had a crush on him for so long

I second you on this. I do know GD-BS are not the OTP but I have to say bb JiSoo is looking mighty fine. Thanks for the translations and also @snowglobe147. Thanks everyone else for the updates and stills. Looks like there will be a lot of fun. Queen Bee is indeed incorrigible. Mum of the year! :rolleyes:

I think it will take a couple more eps at the minimum bf we see the OTP kiss. Deep kiss will be the way to go since this is an 11pm show in SK and OTP are in their late 20s & above. 

Maybe we might see a kiss btwn MH and GD first. :lol: ...ok sorry ...didn't mean to put that thought in all your heads.

Sadly , I won't be able to live spazz tonight. Have fun.  

Edit : @Visually-wandering..missed you gal. I have some work to finish up for submission tomorrow. Sniff.  I would love to see for myself how the love triangle takes off..will have to wait for subs. So far Min Hyuk is looking all good and sending all sorts of signals to GD :lol:  while masking his ever growing affections for BS.

P/s happy birthday @sharreb.. wishing you sweet days ahead.

Annyeong chingu-deuls!

We're 30 minutes away from our beloved drama! Get your links ready!

Thank you in advance to these chingus for their untiring work during liveblogging

@triplem@jellybellymonster, @naritul @briseis@Ainee Etp@athena22@uglypearl@lingx2

and our translators @stroppyse @snowglobe147 and course our thread creator @Go Seung Ji

and the Avengers!

@Kasmic @bebebisous33 @ruzikie @i.am.bugz.funny @jongski @evie7 @Ahpheng @plappi @riribl @leeminhosny @JoonB @bebe1989 @xscalsve @valsava @penelop3 @xxyy @mebeforeyou2016@LoveBangWon@padhari @samzi85 @juliacaesar @Random_Fangurl @trisail @papulichan  @quockhanh45 @Vo Ki Trieu  @Amanda_HS @uglypearl @yujinlimb  @Sunshine_Her @xyr enc @sebastian27 @moreenke @0ly40 @DreamCatcher2011 @ferily @fluffychim1013 @furu.vu217 @dhakra @turtle0217 @littleface @athena22 @Miky88 @stargazer187 @Yippeuni @dhia205 @sakura2016 @jjoy84 @zagigirl @MrsSoJiSub @angelangie @Sarang21 @solelylurking @jeenee @LyraYoo @lyserose @Yongzura @Ahpheng @UnniSarah @AvadaKedavra Creations @tianaa @sharreb @supergal99 @mashi @cmkc109 @parmma @tianaa @natouuu @Chellsee @Earth2KatyD @Jalhanda @hallee @sukma_shinhye @Era Ferawati @wackeemarie @jeijei @jdkul @Mei99 @leekyuphii @JackieOnTheRocks @stellwc12 @Alyssa Auch @Ikha Littlelight @Visually-wandering @Aya Hong @emiry32 @Rosemary83  @Ainee Etp @Autumnrainn @razledgoose @notohaterfans @CamelKnight @JJ Jonn @tenten0227 @dimples21 @emiry32 @an-naum @myeongnim @kimfairy @enigmatic_zephy @Mushroom209 @auntyem @Auntie Mame @stargazer187 @wunwing1 @rtl @Benzkiegirl @lia2010 @mundaliv @adriana902 @taekwang @joykimlee @reijeanne @Nodame @AriaAA @giyom1 @midorinokerochan @allegramente @bohoxstitch

and please join us my dongsaeng @jeonghyang

sorry if i missed anyone, pls pm me if you i did miss your name.

and even when I am down since I can't understand why my siggy was taken i'm happy now to watch my Puppy Bodyguard Couple!

i0zfuid.jpg

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

The food truck is from Oh! Boy Project, one of the producers of Hwarang, PHS' last drama. 

1 hour ago, Amanda_HS said:

@furu.vu217 The food truck is from Hwarang's production company, can even see SMJ 's photo on the left 

1 hour ago, natouuu said:

Not sure if I understand well, but it's kind of "oh boy project". they sent food truck for Hwarang before and now they are showing support for Park Hyungsik's new drama. And they are saying they are happy to give beautiful Park Bo Young fried prawns (?) and crawfish (?) and make her happy.

Thank u so much ^^ I'm so happy because Hwarang's team still take care my boy :wink: I really miss Sam Maek Jong T_T

15min to go ^^ Due to president impeachment in Korea, hope rating don't be decreased please T____T 

10 minutes ago, nonski said:

Annyeong chingu-deuls!

We're 30 minutes away from our beloved drama! Get your links ready!

Thank you in advance to these chingus for their untiring work during liveblogging

@triplem@jellybellymonster@briseis@Ainee Etp@athena22@uglypearl@lingx2

and our translators @stroppyse @snowglobe147 and course our thread creator @Go Seung Ji

and the Avengers!

thank you for the shout out chingu!! I'll be here for sure!! :) I was on my other drama thread crying my eyes out for today's episode :heartbreak: but I didn't forget our drama here for sure!! :) less than 5 minutes to start!! :D 

thank you to all the live recappers and chingu's who's giving us translation in advance!! :wub: 

@Earth2KatyD No problem chingu use gifs as you wish. :D. @triplem will miss you tonight (and your comments...):o I finished my studying for the day and here I am ready to watch live with all my chingus.:) @nonski Thanks for shoutout I came here listeningsurprised-cheetah-emoticon.gif?130278612 to your shoutout.

@furu.vu217 after many days I see you in live.Hope you will be live streaming with us..Thanks for the Food truck photo. Hwarang production sure does love PHS.:wub:

Four more minutes..

@nonski Thanks for the shoutout!

Reporting for duty! Stream please be good to me. Ready everyone?

Are you here @naritul ? EDIT: There you are! Live gif recaps! Yey!

Starting...

BS bumping into kidnapper.

She looks back.

BS on a train. Sees the pervert feeling up a woman. She gets off.

Looks at the poster of Albertine Chronicles.

By d tym DBS recognise that voice its too late. The guy disappeared. 

Shes in mrt and sees a gal being molested by a horrid person. She walks out. That guy is whining on the floor with a twisted n probly broken finger.she sees a game poster with a female character holding a triton? She imagines it flpating out of d poster n onto her hands.

MH pops out behind her 

They r both so cute. My heart flutters when i see them :wub:

Shes struggling with words again.. She cant help being adorable..

Starting now

we start off from last weeks with BS meeting the psycho

she looks for him around the area 

she is now inside the metrorail and saw someone feeling up a girl

the lock eyes then next BS is out of the train

we look back inside and saw people gathering, looking down at a guy with his hand in pain

it's the same guy who was molesting/feeling up the lady in the train

BS happen to see a poster of the Albertine Chronicle 

as she was looking into it, she saw the weapon light up and fly towards her

as she was watching it fly towards her, there beside her is AMH

he looks at her watching what she is up to then greets her

it turns out she was just imagining

they went off to eat, 

really love this boss... and future boyfriend, always feeding you. aiyeeeeeeeeh!

and i love how he keeps looking at her with THAT LOOK every time he gets

Archived