[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

since i saw the still update this morning at twitter, i know this thread will a bit on fire..and its true....everybody cant wait to new episode coming especially after that "hot:

3 hours ago, briseis said:

OMG!!!!!!! New stills from the upcoming episode featuring the scene included in the MV :wub::wub:

source: newsen

omo omo omo...the stills........thanks for sharing it!!!! its no matter how much i see this pics, same with you i cant get enough of this swoonworthy moment...the sleeping beauty between 3 leads...my head already popped out with many questions when see the stills for the 1st time, which one is real???which one is dream???whose dream thats stills???? and my pray...please makes BS-MH stills be the real one..jaebal jaebal..hahahahahahaha (desperate fangirl here)

2 hours ago, Kasmic said:

thanx for the spoiler pics... but why do i sense that BS is dreaming of looking at GD and perhaps wanting to kiss him just as MH is about to kiss her too. Who knows she has her lips ready  for a kiss so MH may take advantage of it. Ohhhh that will be so funny and cute to watch lol! :lol:

hahahahahahaha....im laugh at the part she has her lips ready for a kiss (makes me imagining BS preparing her lips, hope she will be kissed by GD in dreams) ...hope this scenario comes...that will be so funny and cute..and sweet...

28 minutes ago, evie7 said:

I would rather have her kissing MH because she's thinking of him but I'll take it for a teaser. I wonder if MH would actually go through w/it? He's already getting black and blue hanging out w/her. What if she hurts those lips of hispanda-emoticon-05.gif

oh that will be sweeter....if BS kiss MH because she thinking of him,....seriously the part what if she hurts those lips of his makes me laugh so much..hahahahahahahahaha....please dont use your power on lips at the sweet moment BS aaaaa...dont ruin that sweet moment please, we got enough laugh with other scene so lemme enjoy the sweet moment too...hahahahahahaha

im okay with any scenario but please dont make it as dream only...please please please...that will be my pray until tomorrow night or until this scene comes out later..

11 hours ago, notohaterfans said:

I will just watch the preview again and again...  The way BS is crying in front of MH and when MH just call her name "bongsoonah" :heart:

I hope that BS's memory on the club and not MH... that can be the turning point,  when she sees that mh doesn't care of her special power, that she doesn't need to hide it in front of him... Sigh,  Be still my heart...  Calm down please...  

i will do the same with you then,,,watch the preview again again (though i already saw it for countless time right now, but will do it again while waiting. 

count me in too....i hope that scenes was from BS memory at the club not MH when BS recollecting the events last night. like what you said it can be turning point, she finally sees that MH really doesnt care with her special power, she doesnt need to hide it from him, and he didnt even see her as weird woman just because her super power, (come on he already thought you BS as sexy woman with your power).

it makes me curious why the team cut the bar scene especially after BS drunk with pole in her arms, something "special" must be happen then, like a revealing an important thing and thats why they still hide it. BS already on the state that she cant control her own power in sober condition, in drunk it would be worse right??like what happen in club,,that pole..and from the preview looks like she sad about her powers, that makes she say its not her fault to have that powers. i think at that moment when she really drunk (and stress, sad with her struggle life), she doesnt listen other ppl words, but when MH says bongsoonaaaaa, she answer it and i think MH is the one that can "control" drunk BS and be the only person that BS listening at that moment, thats why they can back home safely that night..

ah so many reasons to more exciting waiting tomorrow episode!!!!!!!! comes faster please......

get so many goodies today...pics..stills....thanks for sharing it all!!!!!!!!!

Sharing this article i read today

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon’ Spoilers: Min Hyuk Jealous Over Bong Soon, Gook Du’s Closeness

BY RG FERRER / MAR

06, 2017

http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/28482/20170306/strong-woman-do-bong-soon-min-hyuk-and-bong-soon-gook-du-and-bong-soon-jtbc-park-hyung-sik-park-bo-young-ji-soo.htm

And i quote the parts i wanna highlight

Meanwhile, someone close to Bong Soon might become a victim of the mysterious villain. A scene in the said "Strong Woman Do Bong Soon" teaser clip showed the heroine hugging her friend who appears to have been attacked. Another scene also featured Bong Soon tearfully looking at her hands as she waited inside a hospital.

In a recent interview, the JTBC show's producer Song Won Seob teased that Bong Soon will soon learn about her true purpose in life. Given her superhero strength, the heroine will understand how to use her powers which will mark one of the critical plotlines in the drama, Korean news outlet OSEN quoted the showrunner as saying.

Me: Might have to prepare tissues for the potentially tear jerking moments to come. And the part about understanding how to use her powers seems like MH will help her out in that department

A soompi article since it mentions our resident cutie patootie

February Spokesmodel Brand Reputation Rankings Revealed

Kim Go Eun Gong Yoo Park Bo Young

“Goblin” fever has yet to die down as lead actors Gong Yoo and Kim Go Euncontinue to dominate spokesmodel brand reputation rankings.

The Korean Business Research Institute revealed their February spokesmodel brand reputation rankings based on data gathered from January 27 to February 28.

Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun remain in first and second place with “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” star Park Bo Young entering third place respectively.

Check out the top 20 rankings below:

1. Gong Yoo
2. Kim Go Eun

3. Park Bo Young

@briseis @lingx2 thank uuu for all pics

1488854947_zpsuzfuzhol.gif

And thank uu for all news and updates:heart: 

@ferily @athena22 good luck for your exams.

9 hours ago, Earth2KatyD said:

Just for FUN (while we await the next episode) --

Which SWDBS character are you? 

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/07/quiz-character-strong-woman-bong-soon/

Mine's Do Bong Soon! ^_^

AMH of course :wub:1488997112_zpsknq6pslv.gif

Archived