[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

1 hour ago, ferily said:

Oh my gosh, that was the ultimate troll in that drama :lol: I love how the drama turned away from the typical cliche in that particular scene! (Insteand of JH giving BJ his jacket, he gave her newspaper. Instead of him piggybacking her home, he pushes her in a shopping cart, and instead of him kissing her, it turns out to be a big troll :joy:)

I know rite. So good. One of my favourite coming of age dramas. Brings back sweet memories of younger days. 

Thanks for the  shoutout @nonski . I would not call mine much of a live capping or blogging. Purely doing it coz it does give me a rush to watch together & furiously type my almost manic commentary. I think of it like Football.

Not sure if I can do it this weekend , but I'd be sure to check in with you all & read the updates. Enjoy watching & happy spazzing  :heart:

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, triplem said:

Lol!! Concern ? Not dissing ? Pftt don't believe :rolleyes: ..hoped you liked my goat. Took me a while to find a good one.  :lol:

Anyway jokes aside , that still of AMH almost kissing BS reminds me of when MBC trolled us with the kiss in Fairy. The one where we thought JH almost kissed BJ at the park when she was drunk & they fell asleep. JTBC is may be very good at trolling too :lol:

I liked the goat, offended, but I liked it. :D

I thought the exact same thing too and was reminded at the scene of WFKBJ. We had so many stills that indicated that they we're kissing and we were fooled every time. 

2 hours ago, sebastian27 said:

It's friday morning... can not wait for tonight's episode... hoping that the almost kiss scene will be a real kiss.. not the just touching of the lips....:wub:

Please not a dream... ok?

Na, I don't think so. I can't imagine that they already share a kiss in ep5/6. It would be way too soon and I think I wouldn't support it either. It would work against the concept and behaviors from all leads. If there really is a kiss, I would say at the current point, a kiss would be more believable between KD and BS. AMH starts to create feelings for BS, but I think he's still far away from a kiss. She just began to like AMH a little.

Thanks for the shoutout @nonski

New Episode 5 Preview

http://tv.naver.com/v/1506303

STRONG%20WOMAN%20EP5%20TRAILER%201.mp4_s

STRONG%20WOMAN%20EP5%20TRAILER%201.mp4_s

17 hours ago, mashi said:

Has anyone posted ep 5 text preview?  Got this from PBY Chinese fan site. 

奉順為了找深夜未歸的京心出了門,沒想到撞見了連鎖女性失蹤案犯人。 因為奉順兩次被犯人撞見了,國鬥很擔心,就把奉順送去了敏赫家。 於是奉順和敏赫正式開始了同居生活。 聽聞此事的黃真伊女士高興地忙著給奉順收拾大包小包行李...  CR: 朴宝英中文网

Basically it says while BS is out searching for her friend who hasn't returned home, she bumps into the kidnapper. Since BS has 2 encounters with the criminal, a worried GD decides to send her to MH's house. Thus BS and MH begin their cohabiting life... 

BS mum upon hearing this happily packs BS stuff 

lol after watching the preview and translation provided by @mashi we can tell how eager BS's mum want BS to live with MH soon. :lol:

Happy Birthday @sharreb hope tonight team 힘쎈여자도봉순 will give you lots of unforgettable moments of joy :D

18 minutes ago, lingx2 said:

Oh my gosh, that was too funny! It's like Min Hyuk hasn't seen lingerie before! :lol: Bong Soon's Omma is really something, isn't she? :tongue:Thank you for sharing this, @lingx2! :)

By the way, does anyone know the significance of that 'red pouch'? :blink:

@sharreb Happy birthday, chingu! Hope it's a lovely one! :)

@ferily @athena22 May you pass your exams with flying colors! Fighting, chingus text-line-smiley-077.gif?1302022366

@Ahpheng I'm totally enjoying your c-strips! Thank you for sharing them with us, and please keep 'em coming!  text-line-smiley-102.gif?1302022371

40 minutes ago, lingx2 said:

New Episode 5 Preview

http://tv.naver.com/v/1506303

Episode 5 New Video Preview Translation:

BS: Oh, I was thinking about cleaning up the clothes...

MH: Mm...

BS: What? Oh, um, ah, I uh-

MS: Uh, your mother's taste [in lingerie] is very luxurious.

BS: Oh, uh it's because she's sleeping in a new place, my mom.

MH: No it's good. It's pretty.

MH: I wonder if Do Bongsoon is sleeping yet.

End.

Thank you @lingx2 for the video preview. That was so funny!

The whole preview clip is hilarious, both the lingerie and ducks part because a pair of wooden ducks is normally presented as a marriage gifts to a couple during a wedding ceremony. Ducks are chosen because it is believed that, unlike other types of ducks, they mate for life, and that if one of the pair dies, the other will mourn. (The red one is female.)For Koreans, Mandarin ducks represent peace, fidelity, and plentiful offspring :wink:

MLTL3vY.pngQkpBnQx.png

Thanks chingu @Earth2KatyD i will. Im happy the drama doesnt air at 830 else it did b odd if i tell my husband i wanna skip my bufday dinner to watch Strong Woman DBS haha -_-

15 minutes ago, briseis said:

The whole preview clip is hilarious, both the lingerie and ducks part because a pair of wooden ducks is normally presented as a marriage gifts to a couple during a wedding ceremony. TDucks are chosen because it is believed that, unlike other types of ducks, they mate for life, and that if one of the pair dies, the other will mourn. For Koreans, Mandarin ducks represent peace, fidelity, and plentiful offspring :wink:

For chinese, the mandarin ducks means the same too. Ppl can put that in their bedroom but it isnt mandatory. At least nt for us. But i gave that to my fren n shes now a proud mom of 3 lol. For us the rooster-hen-chicks is mandatory and comes along with bride's dowry.

Hee so if im to guess her mum packed the mandarin ducks?lol that omma is reallly... No words to describe

12 minutes ago, snowglobe147 said:

Episode 5 New Video Preview Translation:

BS: Oh, I was thinking about cleaning up the clothes...

MH: Mm...

BS: What? Oh, um, ah, I uh-

MS:Uh, your mother's taste [in lingerie] is very luxurious.

BS:Oh, uh it's because she's sleeping in a new place, my mom.

MH: No it's good. It's pretty.

MH: I wonder if Do Bongsoon is sleeping yet.

End.

Thank you @lingx2 for the video preview. That was so funny!

Thankyou for ur translation @snowglobe147 even funnier now.  :D Din noe they r still discussing about thebra/lingerie...haha MH ar..lol even commenting its pretty .. Ard 12 h away to ep5...seriously so excited...

And Thankyou @emiry32 :D

Archived