[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/24/2016 at 5:57 PM, Go Seung Ji said:

This drama tells the story about Do Bong Soon (Park Bo Young) who is a woman born with Herculean strength, anything she touches with too much force crumbles in her hands. Ahn Min Hyuk (Park Hyung Sik) is her love interest and he is an extraordinary second-generation chaebol with crazy tendencies. Meanwhile, Gook Doo (Ji Soo) is the guy who’s harbored a one-sided crush on the heroine.

Awww man, this kind of love triangle will kill me..how do you choose btwn two good looking oppas? 

What the new posters say :

“Three outwardly strong and strong-minded men and women begin a romance that will be a trial of strength.”

tumblr_okpxup5eOA1s8t96qo1_540.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________

“What’s womanly?”

tumblr_okpxup5eOA1s8t96qo3_540.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________

“What’s manly?”

tumblr_okpxup5eOA1s8t96qo2_540.jpg

“What the heck are you guys?”

tumblr_okpxup5eOA1s8t96qo4_540.jpg

Credit Dramabeans

10 hours ago, triplem said:

Awww man, this kind of love triangle will kill me..how do you choose btwn two good looking oppas? 

Who says that you have to choose? ^_^

Ahhh this whole concept of "What's womanly/manly?" is something I dig! As Dramabeans wrote, I too am curious (and happy) reading about PHS's character. It sounds like we're up for a true ride with the two of them defying all beliefs, while Ji Soo will question their every thought :D Dramas that crushes stereotypical concepts is always a yes in my book.

Usually we see how the second lead is the most perfect fit for the main girl, and the unfitting pair ends up instead. It also just crushes me when the "weirdo" girl doesn't end up with her perfect "weirdo" guy, so this will really make me a happy panda totally-naughty-panda-emoticon-6.gif

OMFG! And it looks UTTERLY AWESOME! AND BEYOND ADORABLE AND HILARIOUS! Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Shik! I’m already shipping them together! This is no candy girl female lead! She is downright sassy and I LOVE HER ALREADY! THE ARM WRESTLING SCENE! I keep abusing the replay button because I can’t get enough of this. 21 DAYS TO GO!

tumblr_oks7xyRKV01s8t96qo10_1280.pngtumblr_oks7xyRKV01s8t96qo4_1280.png

Spoiler

tumblr_oks7xyRKV01s8t96qo1_1280.png

Spoiler

tumblr_oks7xyRKV01s8t96qo9_1280.pngtumblr_oks7xyRKV01s8t96qo7_1280.pngtumblr_oks7xyRKV01s8t96qo8_1280.pngtumblr_oks7xyRKV01s8t96qo6_1280.pngtumblr_oks7xyRKV01s8t96qo5_1280.pngtumblr_oks7xyRKV01s8t96qo2_1280.pngtumblr_oks7xyRKV01s8t96qo3_1280.png

omgg @lingx2 thank you sooo much for sharing those videos!!! :heart:

yasss i was really wanting to see bts photo...i love how she is so small btwn them....

PBY unnie..i love youuu!!!

and guess what..... jisoo called pby and phs noonim , hyungnim...omg...i died!! :blush:

i wanted to hear both of them calling her noona...my wish has come true...half way....

i wish they got eng sub ....happy happy.....

can't wait until feb 24....ever since goblin done...this is the only think i look forward to...

19 hours ago, juliacaesar said:

Ahhh this whole concept of "What's womanly/manly?" is something I dig! As Dramabeans wrote, I too am curious (and happy) reading about PHS's character. It sounds like we're up for a true ride with the two of them defying all beliefs, while Ji Soo will question their every thought :D Dramas that crushes stereotypical concepts is always a yes in my book.

Usually we see how the second lead is the most perfect fit for the main girl, and the unfitting pair ends up instead. It also just crushes me when the "weirdo" girl doesn't end up with her perfect "weirdo" guy, so this will really make me a happy panda totally-naughty-panda-emoticon-6.gif

Same ! After reading more about PHS character on Dramabeans I was even more eager and excited about the drama ! The non-typical story already attracted me, but seeing that his character will not be the typical chaebol either makes me so happy !  happy-dance-cheetah-emoticon.gif?1302786123 

7 hours ago, lingx2 said:

Oh, thank you ! I was so curious about how they did the poster ! And thanks also for the new teaser ! ^_^ 

6 hours ago, briseis said:

OMFG! And it looks UTTERLY AWESOME! AND BEYOND ADORABLE AND HILARIOUS! Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Shik! I’m already shipping them together! This is no candy girl female lead! She is downright sassy and I LOVE HER ALREADY! THE ARM WRESTLING SCENE! I keep abusing the replay button because I can’t get enough of this. 21 DAYS TO GO!

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

I know, right ? How not ship them ? It's just teasers but you can already feel good chemistry ! I'm also abusing the replay button !

5 hours ago, xxyy said:

omgg @lingx2 thank you sooo much for sharing those videos!!! :heart:

yasss i was really wanting to see bts photo...i love how she is so small btwn them....

PBY unnie..i love youuu!!!

and guess what..... jisoo called pby and phs noonim , hyungnim...omg...i died!! :blush:

i wanted to hear both of them calling her noona...my wish has come true...half way....

i wish they got eng sub ....happy happy.....

can't wait until feb 24....ever since goblin done...this is the only think i look forward to...

OMG, same ! Since Goblin ending, it's the 2017 drama I'm impatiently looking forward !  very-happy-cheetah-emoticon.gif?1302786124

4 hours ago, furu.vu217 said:

I'm so angry becoz the mess Hwarang. So visit this thread drama makes me so happy :wub:

Park - Park couple is so cute. Shipper time now :tongue:.

Who are you ? Why are we so on the same length ? LOL

You also find hwarang became a mess ? When I saw that, I immediately comforted myself thinking this drama is coming and PHS will get the girl, and the story will get me more addicted since it's already quite different...

Oh, Park Park Couple ! I was calling them like that in my head too XD  happy-red-crab

@stroppyse Thanks very much for all the translation ! Now I'm wondering if King Kong is gonna be his nickname for her... Hehehe

Oh, I forgot ! It's Zion T that I hear as bgm in teaser 3, right ? Oooh, now I'm looking for the OST as well ! ^_^ 

8 hours ago, briseis said:

Omo chingu I'm so happy you are going to watch this and I'm so happy I'm not the only one who is just in love w/these two. They are just adorablecrazy-monkey-emoticon-201.gif These two are just going to be the death of me. This is my first time watching PBY in a drama, I already love her. PHS is just his dreamy self . The way they are gazing at each otherdead-onion-head-emoticon.gifShippping them in the drama, shipping them in RL. Why do we have to wait another 20 days JTCB? desperate1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

@stroppyse Thank you for the translations:heart:

Archived