[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

6 hours ago, furu.vu217 said:

Park Hyungsik bring me here :wub: I love his acting in Hwarang, he's super good :wub: And Park Boyoung & Jisoo are my fav too :lol: I can see the chemistry btw Boyoung & Hyungsik, both of them have a puppy face :wink::wink:

Sorry baby Jisoo, i really love you in Angry Mom & Go Go Sassy but i think i will support my new crush Hyungsik this time :tongue:

Lol XD onion headI had the same thought when I saw Ji Soo was part of the cast ! Poor kid is always 2nd lead, and tend to make me get 2nd lead syndrome but not this time. All those teasers, pics and videos already show nice chemistry between the main leads and, well I've always been into Park Hyung Sik since What happens to my family but I'm even more lately because of my 2nd lead syndrome for him in Hwarang. And I think it's also his first lead role, no ? (In High Society it was more about Sung Hoon and Uee and What Happens to my family being a +50 EP family weekend drama, it was his character's family that were the lead not just him and the feels are totally different with an 16 EP drama). Let's just hope Ji Soo will be the lead in his next drama. hehe-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507

2 hours ago, briseis said:

PHS and PBY filming in a boxing cage (is she teaching him how to defend himself? LOL!) - I can't wait, as even the BTS look awesome and hilarious

Reveal hidden contents

oyYSkXk.jpg

source: baidu

Lol, that would be so great ! The resumé said PHS role is a self made chaebol so (following drama cliché) he'll probably be full of himself. And well, at first sight, PBY doesn't seem like a female hulk so some misunderstanding and a funny lesson is a nice scene I can easily imagine coming from this drama. 

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for sharing the BTS pictures and the new posters! I found the posters really funny and I just adore the guys' expressions looking at Do Bong Soon :D

3 hours ago, moreenke said:

And I think it's also his first lead role, no ? (In High Society it was more about Sung Hoon and Uee and What Happens to my family being a +50 EP family weekend drama, it was his character's family that were the lead not just him and the feels are totally different with an 16 EP drama). Let's just hope Ji Soo will be the lead in his next drama.

Well, technically, wouldn't it also be the first bigger role in a full length drama for Ji Soo as well? I don't think we saw him much in Fantastic, and he didn't reeaally have a big role in Sassy Go Go, so I am happy for both of the boys to score their firsts in this drama ^_^

1 hour ago, juliacaesar said:

Thanks for sharing the BTS pictures and the new posters! I found the posters really funny and I just adore the guys' expressions looking at Do Bong Soon :D

Well, technically, wouldn't it also be the first bigger role in a full length drama for Ji Soo as well? I don't think we saw him much in Fantastic, and he didn't reeaally have a big role in Sassy Go Go, so I am happy for both of the boys to score their firsts in this drama ^_^

Ya, I think his old roles were not as big as this, in his old roles he literally didn't stand a chance against all of the male lead, for example his role in moon lovers, KHN stand a bigger chance to get IU compared to him and he didn't appear that much, what I'm saying here is that his role here will be bigger, he'll even be PBY first love, I hope Ji Soo can get a lead role after this... ^_^

I still think I'll root for PHS character here tho, hahaha, I love tsundere male lead, so... :wub:

I love those posters, the posters were really cute :wub: that thumbs up from Hyungsik is hilarious hahaha :D 
I wonder tho, will we see PBY carrying both of her tall male leads often in the drama? I wonder how they made her seems like she's carrying them easily in those posters, they're tall and she's really petite. (The power of photoshop maybe? ^_^)

On 25/01/2017 at 5:49 AM, fluffychim1013 said:

So excited to see Park Hyung Sik again. He's killing it in Hwarang. Please don't let Ji Soo be a second lead again...

Agree with everything you just said, lol ! I had the same reaction when I saw Ji Soo as the 2nd lead but it seems he's going to be. But don't worry much, PHs is bae ! He tend to win your heart in a weird way, maybe bad boy way ? Like his character will be rude & full of himself but sincere and true at the same time, you know you should not like him but yet you can't help it ! Or am I the only one feeling this way ? XD 

20 hours ago, juliacaesar said:

OMG, you're so right ! It will also be his first time getting this much coverage in a drama too... >__<

In Sassy Go Go, I'm not even sure he was 2nd lead, just friend of the main lead, no ? And well, he got sick during Fantastic so we didn't get to see him much though he got the girl. And in Moon Lovers like @Random_Fangurl it was more about Lee Joong Gi and Kang Ha Neul, and even Nam Joo Hyuk was more seen than him.

Ji Soo must seriously be 1st lead in his next drama ! I mean, in which kind of dilemma they put us in ? I love him but I also love PHS ! I'm happy for one (especially since I'm currently watching Hwarang and got this damn 2nd lead syndrome !) et sad for the other ! My heart doesn't know how to feel, lol !

19 hours ago, Random_Fangurl said:

Ya, I think his old roles were not as big as this, in his old roles he literally didn't stand a chance against all of the male lead, for example his role in moon lovers, KHN stand a bigger chance to get IU compared to him and he didn't appear that much, what I'm saying here is that his role here will be bigger, he'll even be PBY first love, I hope Ji Soo can get a lead role after this... ^_^

I still think I'll root for PHS character here tho, hahaha, I love tsundere male lead, so... :wub:

Same here ! :) 

19 hours ago, Random_Fangurl said:

I love those posters, the posters were really cute :wub: that thumbs up from Hyungsik is hilarious hahaha :D 
I wonder tho, will we see PBY carrying both of her tall male leads often in the drama? I wonder how they made her seems like she's carrying them easily in those posters, they're tall and she's really petite. (The power of photoshop maybe? ^_^)

I'm also wondering how they made it seems this way. I doubt we'll get to see a such nice & funny scene in the drama, from experience, we don't usually get to see what the first teasers/pics released portray. 

On 27/01/2017 at 8:28 PM, moreenke said:

TRUE ! I can't agree more with you ! 

hello my swag fairy. i love park bo young from 2 movies i hv seen her in - werewolf boy and Hot young bloods. This will be my first show for male lead...teasers looking good.

On 1/26/2017 at 3:09 PM, Random_Fangurl said:

Haha I feel like people are going to get major second lead syndrome in this drama since Ji Soo is the second lead.. I noticed a lot of people aren't too happy about Ji soo being the second lead again.. Meanwhile I'm extremely excited because this is Park Hyung Sik's first lead role and I'm so proud of him finally taking the role~ PHS always been the second lead as well so I'm glad he is finally the first lead :)

But PHS character in this drama is a tsundere? :blink:

On 1/26/2017 at 3:15 PM, Random_Fangurl said:

I feel like we'll see Park Bo Young's character carry the leads often or I mean show her strength towards the male leads haha..

10 hours ago, ferily said:

Haha I feel like people are going to get major second lead syndrome in this drama since Ji Soo is the second lead.. I noticed a lot of people aren't too happy about Ji soo being the second lead again.. Meanwhile I'm extremely excited because this is Park Hyung Sik's first lead role and I'm so proud of him finally taking the role~ PHS always been the second lead as well so I'm glad he is finally the first lead :)

But PHS character in this drama is a tsundere? :blink:

I feel like we'll see Park Bo Young's character carry the leads often or I mean show her strength towards the male leads haha..

Hahaha, idk, the typical k-drama male lead is usually a tsundere that will warm up later when the heroine gives him warmth, I'm just assuming :D Since his character is a chaebol heir, it's usually something like that ^_^

Hi Everyone!

I am new on this forum. It's nice to meet you all!

When I heard that Park Hyung Sik is going to be leading another drama and it's with Park Bo Young, I was soo excited! Can't get enough of Park Hyung Sik. Looking forward to this drama and enjoying this journey with you all. :smile:

Hi All :D I'm super happy that PHS is a first lead finally!!  

He is my most favourite idol- actor. I feel he look cool and cute at the same time, and also gorgeous.

I love his eye, his face, his expression and especially his tone of speaking voice makes me melt many times. 

I first fall for him from High Society and watch his other dramas and like him in every role, I also love his playful side in real life too.

Can't wait for the dramas.  I think he suit very well with the chaebol role, with little bad- boy vibe but cute and sincere also.

14 minutes ago, juliacaesar said:

@littleface @turtle0217 Welcome aboard to the strengthy forum thread! I am originally here myself for Park Bo Young, but I sure can't deny that Hyung Sik's got this special charisma in his eyes. 

We already have this cute fanart from the poster!^^

Thank you for the welcome! ^^

The fanart is too cute! I wish I can draw like that. 

Archived