[Music] Music Bank (kbs2)

Guest Alexiel

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Alexiel

Oh wow. So I just watched last week's Music Bank and apparently the new Music Special section is where two artists duet together in each others' songs. XD It was totally cool to see Eru and Kim Taewoo sing Kim Taewoo 하고 싶은 말 and 까만 안경 together. This week's Special is with Lee Junghyun and Bae Seulki.. that's bound to be interesting.

This is such a unique idea and will definitely attract more viewers to Music Bank since these are rare and live performances. I can't wait to see some of the other artists collaborate in the future~

Oh wow. So I just watched last week's Music Bank and apparently the new Music Special section is where two artists duet together in each others' songs. XD It was totally cool to see Eru and Kim Taewoo sing Kim Taewoo 하고 싶은 말 and 까만 안경 together. This week's Special is with Lee Junghyun and Bae Seulki.. that's bound to be interesting.

This is such a unique idea and will definitely attract more viewers to Music Bank since these are rare and live performances. I can't wait to see some of the other artists collaborate in the future~

wow. this sounds good... at least smth different from usual performance... :)

i'm looking forward to see it :D

im watching music bank in kbsworld..

they just finished airing the nov26 episode? does anyone have a clue when they're gonna air the dec3 episode??

Guest quenhet

sorry i little bit slow, can i ask ????? i heard people talk a lot about Music Bank n Music Core, i also watch it , but i don't know what it does

im watching music bank in kbsworld..

they just finished airing the nov26 episode? does anyone have a clue when they're gonna air the dec3 episode??

Guest Alexiel

star-small-blinking.gif2006-12-10

Lee Seungchul, DongBangShinKi, Jang Woohyuk, MC Mong, Kim Hyunjung, Park Jungah, YB, SG Wannabe, Son Hoyoung, Kim Taewoo, Lee Seungki, Paran, Big Bang

♬ Comeback Special ♬

- Jang Woohyuk <Intro + 폭풍 속으로>

♬ Goodbye Music Bank ♬

- Lee Seungki <한번만 더>

♬ Special Stage ♬

Kim Hyunjung, Park Jungah

<더 잘해봐>, <결국 사랑>

♬ Music Bank Stage ♬

- Lee Seungchul <하얀 새>

- DongBangShinKi <Balloons>

- SG Wannabe <사랑가>

- YB <나는 나비>

- Kim Taewoo<하고 싶은 말>

- MC Mong Feat. Maybee <너에게 쓰는 편지 PART 2>

- Big Bang <Good Bye Baby>

- Son Hoyoung <사랑은 이별을 데리고 오다>

- Paran <내 가슴엔 네 심장이 뛰나봐>

Guest kagero_tanaka

I just got finished watching Music Bank...OMFG Jang Woohyuk's performance was awesome^^ I loved the intro part...

Big Bang's performance was great too^^

Park Jungah and Kim Hyunjung's performance was interesting...it was good, but Hyunjung didn't seem like she was really into the performance. Jungah on the other hand was really good.

This is one of the first times of ever watching Music Bank and actually knowing everyone who performed on the show^^

Guest Jassiminnie

thanks so much for sharing the schedule! ^^ im watching from KBS world so i guess i have to wait..cant wait for this week's! dong bang shin ki's balloons!! :D

Archived