Quantcast
Jinhee86

Does long distance relationship ever work out?

Depends on how LONG the distance is. I started dating my now husband right after my high school graduation and 2 months later had to leave the state for college 2.5 hours away while he attended college at home. We just celebrated our 10 year anniversary last year. 

It's all about the effort and patience you put into the relationship. Keeping each other updated with your life, making the time and effort to visit each other, etc. 

2.5 hours away is far, but do-able in a day trip. If you lived like across the country and couldn't visit one another without a plane ride...then i probably wouldn't be as optimistic. 

• Like 2

NEVER. if far from you he can always have sex with a lot of women and you would never know.. and can be bored too.. it is better to stay together.. close

It definitely depends on each partner's patience, honesty, trust, and loyalty like any normal relationship. The only difference in the long run is if one of you is willing to move to where the other person is to make it work if you plan on it being a long term serious relationship. 

• Like 1

it really depends on circumstances. for how long are you gonna be away from each other? for how long you two together? how often are you gonna see each other? have any of you had any previous experience with long-distance relationships before? I think it's quite possible to work it out, but not forever of course... 1-2 years maximum in case if you meet every month or two at least. otherwise you'll be strangers to each other... 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbIVnEdPMYW9B3uUfh6JH16f444023ed15e9cc7bae97d5f1e78e8.jpgsilhouette-man-beautiful-sunset-beach-wa

Personally I think the real answer to this question can be best found within yourself. 

You and your partner are each unique and no matter what others may think, feel or believe it is you both who will mold and create your own destiny.  Separation is never easy for you're desire in always longing to be together is as natural as breathing when your in love.  Yet unlike other relationships because time becomes so precious and you better understand it's value.  Most couples are less likely to take each other for granted.  Faith, trust & your communication skills in being able to love, comfort and even protect one another no matter where you are is essential to your survival.  For without those, your love and respect placed willingly in one another there is no long distance relationship or close one for that matter either...

How many people have been in a LDR? Yes, it works. Distance isn't the issue. It's the communication. If communication is lacking, it won't work. This applies to any relationship though. The lack of communication means no connection. If you really care about someone, distance wouldn't be a problem. 

• Like 1

The success rate for long distance relationship is 58 percent. The only way for it to work is when both couples trust each other and have faith that it is going to work. Communication is vital and honesty is key, always be honest to one another and keep the communication alive by giving random cute loving messages and calls showing that you care. Always respect your partner and do not do anything to hurt their feelings, always listen and be understanding. Arrange for short trips together and respect each other. Cheers!

That's true, you never know your luck. One of my friends met his current gf on dating website here and they're going to marry next year. I also met many great guys online. I often go on dates thanks to the dating websites. For me it's the easiest way to meet someone with similar interests. Hope one day I'll meet someone special too.