just want to comment a bit

NAN

mods can close if it's needed :)
well as we all can see, soompi went through a crash. as bad as it may seem, i think it is a good thing, in a way of course. for all the old soompi members, we all remember the old soompi when everyone was nice and polite to each other, when everyone wasn't so "HONEST" about everything. well i just hope soompi will go back to that after this down fall. i liked soompi so much better back then when some people weren't so disrespectful to others. soompi should have a positive environment, it makes everyone happier, doesn't it? and who wouldn't want to be happy? i like how people appreciate soompi more now because of the crash. it certainly makes me more happy. we should keep it this way. :) now i am not looking for those certain individuals to come to this thread and say "this is internet, who cares blahblahblah." it's just nicer to be in a positive surrounding than a negative, agree? so please don't say such things. thank you. but yes, everyone's welcome to comment, positively if possible. :) mods, if it is necessary to close this topic, please do so. i just wanted to comment a little bit. :)

Guest Mrs. Hwan Hee

i agree with you. back them soompi was such a nicer environment and less of the unnecessary comments.. i actually love the new soompi. its much more cleaner and organized. :)

Guest HyunJoonzGirl~*

Well... It's all good. But still, I hope this doesn't happen again, EVER.

To keep all organized and clean, we should hire spies.

me,

HyunJoonzGirl~*

Unfortunately, I came too late. I wish I joined when the people were like that ^_^

But as Soompi gets bigger, disrespectful people will come along and we can't do anything about it. There are a lot of negative people in the world and a lot of those people are on the internet. It'd be the best if Soompi had a 100% postive environment but it probably isn't going to happen.

But we can try anyway! :D

i don't know what's soompi back then coz i only joined few months ago. but i agree that it would be nice to have a friendlier and more respectful atmosphere :)

Guest im*an*angel

the only sad thing that happened to me with the new soompi, someone registered first my old usernam..waahahhh..

anyway, glad soompi's back!!! really!!!

Guest falling U P

I completely agree with you Nan. I joined soompi during the summer of '04 when I discovered my love for K-pop. Even when I joined, I managed to meet a lot of really interesting and sweet people who were always willing to help me and thought that it was wonderful that I, a Vietnamese girl, found interest in something that she couldn't understand.

Soompi became one of my favorite places to go but as time changed, the fun and excitement of logging on and reading how everyone was doing just kind of faded for me. I admit, when I DID get a chance to post, I wasn't the nicest person online anymore, only because of the way the aura was. Everyone was so hostile with each other and everyone became so greedy and selfish.

Anyways, this is enough for a post. I'm so glad that we are starting anew and I only wish for the better. SOOMPI FIGHTING! :)

Archived