[Movie 2017] The Swindlers 꾼

Go Seung Ji

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot / activities is considered spamming. 

Don't quote videos/images.

Do not post successively except for liveblogging on drama's airtime.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, You Tube, Etc. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like   Viki, Dramafever) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jongski said:

@Go Seung Ji  Any updates? This will be shown this year right? I'll wait when it gets sub.  Hope to see both of main stars  in new kdrama as well.

Nothing yet. The production company is planning for a release in this year. Since it finished filming in January, I am guessing that it should be ready for release by the second half of the year. ^_^

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

SEP 19 2017

Teaser poster and release date for movie “The Swindlers”

DKD9G5uU8AAbHCT.jpg

Here’s the first teaser poster for upcoming movie “The Swindlers” (English title) starring Hyun-Bin and Yoo Ji-Tae. Appearing on the teaser poser are Hwang Ji-Sung (Hyun-Bin), Prosecutor Park (Yoo Ji-Tae), Ko Suk-Dong (Bae Sung-Woo), Kwak Seung-Gun (Park Sung-Woong), Section Chief Kim (An Se-Ha) and Choon-Ja (Nana). They don’t necessarily trust each other, but they work together to catch a notorious swindler.

“The Swindlers” is now set for release sometime this November in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-movies/teaser-poster-and-release-date-for-movie-the-swindlers

@allmylife00 Thank you for the update. I thought this will be next year.. well, the sub I know will next year. I'm happy girl.

The poster. Hyun Bin looking like tough guy lead. whilst Yoo Ji Tae looking like classy suave prosecutor. Feels like 38 Police Unit movie version though.

And because I'm missing Hyun Bin,  I recently watched his old movie "A Millionaire's First Love."  A simple movie with younger Hyun back then. ❤️️

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Upcoming Movie 2017] The Swindlers 꾼 - Hyun Bin and Yoo Ji Tae - Premiere in November
  • Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Upcoming Movie 2017] The Swindlers 꾼 - Hyun Bin and Yoo Ji Tae - Premiere in November - 1st Trailer Out

Teaser trailer for movie “The Swindlers”

The-Swindlers-p01.jpg

Teaser trailer added for movie “The Swindlers” starring Hyun-Bin and Yoo Ji-Tae Story for the film follows a prosecutor (Yoo Ji-Tae) as he uses three of his criminal contacts to track down a swindler who has disappeared. They attempt to recruit another swindler played by Hyun-Bin to help them.

“The Swindlers” will be released sometime this November in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-movies/teaser-trailer-for-movie-the-swindlers

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Upcoming Movie 2017] The Swindlers 꾼 - Hyun Bin and Yoo Ji Tae - Premiere in November

Master swindler Hyun Bin leads the team in caper film The Swindlers

Spoiler

ggun0a.jpg

“Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me,” Hyun Bin(Alliance) narrates in the trailer for his newest film The Swindlers. He plays the clever ringleader of a gang of scam artists who only target other con men in this upcoming heist movie.

The copy reads, “Trust no one in this field!” and Bae Sung-woo (Dating Agency Cyrano) recognizes Hyun Bin as the man who targets other swindlers. Then Choi Deok-moon (Chicago Typewriter) exclaims that he was able to fool a master cardsharp. Park Sung-woong (Man to Man) asks Hyun Bin why he has approached them.

Hyun Bin unveils a massive pile of money as he narrates: “When you dissolve doubt, it becomes certainty.” Yoo Ji-tae (The Good Wife), who plays a prosecutor who uses whatever methods needed to succeed, warns Hyun Bin not to expose his identity for small-scale cases. In order to catch his criminals, Yoo Ji-tae gathers a team of con artists including Bae Sung-woo, Nana (The Good Wife), and Ahn Se-ha (The King Loves) with Hyun Bin at its head.

Spoiler

But their collaboration isn’t without its ups and downs: At one point, Yoo Ji-tae hangs Hyun Bin off the rooftop, but Hyun Bin keeps glib. He quips back, “You and me? You won’t be able to handle me.” But when they do finally begin their partnership, Hyun Bin takes charge, as Yoo Ji-tae sits back to let the master perform his craft. He asks Hyun Bin how he plans to proceed, and Hyun Bin replies that they need to infiltrate and become a team player in order to raise the stakes.

Their first target is Park Sung-woong, who is the right-hand man of their real objective, although he’s walking with our team of con men at the end of the teaser as they set out to pull off their largest scam yet.

I’m looking forward to this one—it reminds me of the 2013 blockbuster The Thieves with its large cast of characters and caper-type plot. And it’ll be interesting to see Yoo Ji-tae, who is currently playing a fraud investigator in Mad Dog, as someone on the other side who instigates said fraud (albeit for a nobler purpose) in this movie.

Comedy action film The Swindlers is set to premiere in November

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/10/master-swindler-hyun-bin-leads-the-team-in-caper-film-the-swindlers/

Archived