Quantcast
jesslee8499

[OFFICIAL] ♥ gu9udan (구구단) ♥ Thread

So much happened over the last week.
It was Haebins Birthday!!!

ECDglAeUEAIcKWQ.jpg:large

ECBPf72UIAAaw5n.jpg

And of course, Hana was there ^^

And of course there are a lot of Sejeong updates but they're mostly clips from her show (which I haven't started so I'm avoiding right now >.<)

And Mina of course. Darn it... just saw a spoiler for last nights episode which I haven't seen yet!!! stupid timezones and promo clips >.< not to worry though, I've decided to leave these posts all detail free when it comes to drama plots.

And most exciting... individual insta accounts!!!
Not for all of them, presumably just those who wanted control of one... so that's Mimi, Haebin, Soyee and Mina!!! I'm so excited, I'm hoping we'll get to see more posts from them now ^^

It also looks like Nayoung has opened one but she hasn't posted anything yet so we'll come back to that ^^

Mimi: @mimi01o1

Haebin @haebeeni_

Soyee, who has already posted twice!!! @imsoyee

And finally Mina @_happiness_o

Unfortunately her page is already gone, I assume she got to many followers at once and instagram freaked out (or maybe something else, the  question is how many is too many at once. If we knew the answer to that we'd know if that's what happened). Whatever happened, hopefully it will be back soon. But here's the repost/announcement from the gugudan page:

And Nayoung:

Mimi:

And Soyee:

I didn't know Soyee had a dog... is this even her dog? I'm gonna assume it is until someone who understands Korean tells me otherwise xD It's adorable.

Not gonna lie, I'm really enjoying how much extra content we're getting with their individual accounts. Especially all the throwback/nostalgia photos.

Mimi:

Nayoung:

Soyee: