[OFFICIAL] ♥ gu9udan (구구단) ♥ Thread

jesslee8499

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And Mina of course. Darn it... just saw a spoiler for last nights episode which I haven't seen yet!!! stupid timezones and promo clips >.< not to worry though, I've decided to leave these posts all detail free when it comes to drama plots.

And most exciting... individual insta accounts!!!
Not for all of them, presumably just those who wanted control of one... so that's Mimi, Haebin, Soyee and Mina!!! I'm so excited, I'm hoping we'll get to see more posts from them now ^^

It also looks like Nayoung has opened one but she hasn't posted anything yet so we'll come back to that ^^

Mimi: @mimi01o1

Haebin @haebeeni_

Soyee, who has already posted twice!!! @imsoyee

And finally Mina @_happiness_o

Unfortunately her page is already gone, I assume she got to many followers at once and instagram freaked out (or maybe something else, the  question is how many is too many at once. If we knew the answer to that we'd know if that's what happened). Whatever happened, hopefully it will be back soon. But here's the repost/announcement from the gugudan page:

Soo.... they all got insta accounts and I got overwhelmed by the content and just didn't update anything >.< Except Sally, probably cause she's been so busy promoting in China. I saw a few comments around that were a little panicky cause Pristin got individual insta's and then disbanded... I don't think that is a concern. VIXX also had no social media for a few years before getting individual accounts, it's just a policy Jellyfish seems to have. They've also been deleting a lot of their posts (there are a lot of empty posts by me now, might have to go back and tidy that up) so I think they're still figuring out what they're doing.

But anyways, I updated their profiles with links to all their accounts. And here's just a few of my favourite things since the last time I posted (3 months ago >.<)

Nayoung killed it on Vocal Play. I didn't think her style would be popular enough to get her through and I was right but it was a lot closer than I expected. She really showed how fantastic she is:

Nayoung again doing amazing on Immortal songs, with members from labelmate VeriVery (Yeonho and Dongheon, I think). They did so well, I kinda wish they'd been first so we could've seen their score cause considering who went before them the chances of them winning their round were quite slim. It's an amazing performance though (KBS doesn't allow embedding so just a link): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8HI1Gh3gAQ

I'm super excited for season two of Busted with Sejeong (I believe it has just been released, or next 24 hours or something, will find out when i get home and try to watch it xD ). Season one was hilarious so I've been eagerly waiting for this. 

And Sally had her Birthday 2 weeks ago ^^

EHhmEmtUEAIPrGf.jpg:large

We also saw four of the girls, Nayoung, Mimi, Haebin and Hana, on 'come to our home' (or something, i haven't seen an english title)

And Sejoeng really is a proud ambassador/promoter of crocs xD

Spoiler

And Haebin has a new OST:

So if you're not a gugudan fan (or maybe even if you are), you won't have seen any of their awesome performances from their first concert. Unfortunately there is no super amazing fancams but it's still pretty awesome.

First of all, killing it with the acapella:

Most peoples fav b-side from New Action was Shotgun:

But my fav bside was Do It (also my fav fancam instead of group):

And for a song I never get sick of, Haebin sung a portion fo her OST Forever Love:

And lastly, the reason I made this specific post is cause it was the 2 year anniversary of Chococo yesterday (still probably my fav title track from them). I loved their style in that era so much and the quirky music video was right up my ally, all the little links to Charlie and the Choc Factory (the actual concept) made me so happy. So here's a live stage, specifically the one with my fav outfits ^^

I've been watching Busted Season 2 and it is so good so far, it's hilarious, definitely recommend.  

And then looking at some individual insta photos:

Hana rocking the shorter hair:

I don't know where Mimi is but it looks great, loving the hat too: 

Haebin with the selfies, I'm loving the pink and grey jacket she's wearing though:

Nayoung with a bit of a fringe ^^ I'm noticing a lot of hair changes recently (Mina is really short ^^ but only on her insta story and I forgot to screencap it) which is really getting my hopes up for a comeback

I... don't know what this is xD But Sejeong looks gorgeous and is wearing her seatbelt so I'm happy: 

Soyee always looks stunning:

And Mina, looking amazing:

And last but certainly not least, an older photo of Sally:
006vcNNIgy1g6wlkgca3ij30u00u0tjr.jpg

Archived