[Drama 2016-2017] Blow Breeze 불어라 미풍아

Go Seung Ji

Ratings are out for Episode 46 and 47 (the ratings went up a few from last week):

Date Episode TNmS (%) Nielsen Korea (%)
Nationwide Seoul Nationwide Seoul
2017-02-04 46 18.1 (2nd) 18.9 (2nd) 19.0 (2nd) 19.2 (2nd)
2017-02-05 47 21.6 (2nd) 21.5 (2nd) 21.6 (2nd) 22.4 (2nd)

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, sava2sava said:

@stroppyse  Next week is the end of the mother in-law and daughter in law duo.. SA will only be in her high position for one and a half episodes becuse all will go down hill fast for her I just hope she can't get to that slush fund and freeze everything in her name.. Ep 49 is the end for her .. CJ should be episode 50 for her part in it.. 

OK all since everyine is thinking why the writer hasn't utilized JG yet well now she is because SA has fired him to keep frombeing found out she used MP real anme but little that Sa knows is that JG knows MP real name..

I so hope you're right again with your episode prediction. It would be such a relief to watch SA and CJ start to get their just desserts rather than gleefully getting away with everything yet again. 

Did SA use Seung Hee's name for the paperwork? I don't remember that. I thought she used Park Shin Ae on the registry paperwork since she had told DC that was her name now. I thought SA had JG fired because he was still looking into the James Kang incident. Also, SA had sworn to fire JG as soon as she was in position to, anyway.

6 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Did SA use Seung Hee's name for the paperwork? I don't remember that. I thought she used Park Shin Ae on the registry paperwork since she had told DC that was her name now. I thought SA had JG fired because he was still looking into the James Kang incident. Also, SA had sworn to fire JG as soon as she was in position to, anyway.

@stroppyse  This is where SA has made her fatal mistake.. JG will be finding out all about her.. We only have 53 episodes so the last 4 should be wrap up time.. Sa only used MP real name and the ring to get into G/pa good grace but him finding out she's a fake and CJ knows of this it's going to lead into questioning she knows who the real G/daughter is and I think just to mention of something to do with G/pa's real G/daughter will send her over the edge and they'll find out who the real G.daughter is.. But I also don't remember which name she used and besides she couldn't get ID in MP real name without paperwork or she's using a fake ID.. I wouldn't put nothing past her were talking about a person who will kill to stay living in wealth.. 

2 hours ago, sava2sava said:

@stroppyse  This is where SA has made her fatal mistake.. JG will be finding out all about her.. We only have 53 episodes so the last 4 should be wrap up time.. Sa only used MP real name and the ring to get into G/pa good grace but him finding out she's a fake and CJ knows of this it's going to lead into questioning she knows who the real G/daughter is and I think just to mention of something to do with G/pa's real G/daughter will send her over the edge and they'll find out who the real G.daughter is.. But I also don't remember which name she used and besides she couldn't get ID in MP real name without paperwork or she's using a fake ID.. I wouldn't put nothing past her were talking about a person who will kill to stay living in wealth.. 

chingoos correct me on this if i'm wrong but gg back to g/pa who fainted outside the room, i reckon the two witches didn't realize g/pa heard what they're talking about i.e. that SA is a fake dtr/g.dtr? therefore, the two witches are still confident of themselves, but wait till gramps is out of comatose & these two will experience the time of their lives....of course...we all can't wait! :) with all the dissatisfaction we're experiencing watching this drama, we'll blame the writer! :) 

wow no surprise there for the ratings @Ayame thx for updates now n then! happy for them

Guest my2centsworth
On 04/02/2017 at 9:54 PM, carlemyers said:

2015 is when the Kim family went from China to South Korea, not sure when they escaped from North Korea into China but it was several years earlier.  Yoo Sung was a babe in Seung Hee arms when escaping from North Korea but was a young child being piggy-backed when entering South Korea.

Thanks so much for the info. It's possible that SA got pregnant while in China, but to me to wrap my head around this. I am looking at the family during their escape from North Korea. The grandson was being carried by his father, who was shot and killed, then taken by MP and then their escape was carried thru. All this while SA grabbed their backpack with all the money in it and left. Here is were I have a problem... ( and if any one out their wants to pitch in and help, please and and all help gladly received )  So how can the grandson and SA's daughter be so close in age? At the time of the escape, the grandson appeared to be 4 to 6 years old. If 4 years old and SA's daughter is at the youngest 4 years old now, then the grandson would be much older. Sorry....just harping on something that was probably nothing but an over eager writer to make her/his drama more exciting. I can sometimes be this way....but it does make for good conversation in the forum....lol  :lol:

On 07/02/2017 at 5:20 AM, stroppyse said:

I so hope you're right again with your episode prediction. It would be such a relief to watch SA and CJ start to get their just desserts rather than gleefully getting away with everything yet again. 

Have to agree with the both of you. Would make make for a great ending. Thank you @stroppyse and @sava2sava. Your thoughts on this are super.

After watching this week-ends esp with subs it made me do some thinking. What if JG's mom had a part in  ( not on purpose...this woman would never help MP and her mom. This woman has no heart ). Anyway it was revealed she knows what MP's father looks like. Forgot they met along ago in Macau. But knowing that, she could visit the hospital and see MP's father and remember her Mother-in-law telling her once when GO telling her that the granddaughter was a fake. Then JG's mom could start remembering other things.....put some pieces together.....talk to JG, who in turn puts more pieces to this puzzle together. And BOOM ! ! !  Things start to fit together.  Once the truth come out about MP being the real granddaughter.....that is when JG's mom would make an about face. She will then start to redeem herself. After all she has been beyond cruel to MP and her mother.  Or just maybe it will turn out like I want it too and leave JG's mo in that house all alone while the readt of the faily move in the JG and MP in her grandfather's house.....lol

Bombs are also going to go off with the "flying of divorce papers:....lol  I see alt least 4 divorces coming. 1. SA and HD.  2. GO and DH 3. HR and JS. I counted number 3 twice since they are from both  the Lee family and the Jo family...lol

1 minute ago, my2centsworth said:

After watching this week-ends esp with subs it made me do some thinking. What if JG's mom had a part in  ( not on purpose...this woman would never help MP and her mom. This woman has no heart ). Anyway it was revealed she knows what MP's father looks like. Forgot they met along ago in Macau. But knowing that, she could visit the hospital and see MP's father and remember her Mother-in-law telling her once when GO telling her that the granddaughter was a fake. Then JG's mom could start remembering other things.....put some pieces together.....talk to JG, who in turn puts more pieces to this puzzle together. And BOOM ! ! !  Things start to fit together.  Once the truth come out about MP being the real granddaughter.....that is when JG's mom would make an about face. She will then start to redeem herself. After all she has been beyond cruel to MP and her mother.  Or just maybe it will turn out like I want it too and leave JG's mo in that house all alone while the readt of the faily move in the JG and MP in her grandfather's house.....lol

Bombs are also going to go off with the "flying of divorce papers:....lol  I see alt least 4 divorces coming. 1. SA and HD.  2. GO and DH 3. HR and JS. I counted number 3 twice since they are from both  the Lee family and the Jo family...lol

Nice one, but for divorce no. 2, I think you mean CJ and DH, rather than GO and DH. GO is CJ's mother, and has left to go live in countryside a number of episodes back. Chun Ja is married to Dal Ho, and I really, really want to see them get a divorce, more than any of the other divorces you mention. DH deserves to live a life free of the evil, screeching leech who worships at the altar of money that is CJ.

34 minutes ago, my2centsworth said:

Thanks so much for the info. It's possible that SA got pregnant while in China, but to me to wrap my head around this. I am looking at the family during their escape from North Korea. The grandson was being carried by his father, who was shot and killed, then taken by MP and then their escape was carried thru. All this while SA grabbed their backpack with all the money in it and left. Here is were I have a problem... ( and if any one out their wants to pitch in and help, please and and all help gladly received )  So how can the grandson and SA's daughter be so close in age? At the time of the escape, the grandson appeared to be 4 to 6 years old. If 4 years old and SA's daughter is at the youngest 4 years old now, then the grandson would be much older. Sorry....just harping on something that was probably nothing but an over eager writer to make her/his drama more exciting. I can sometimes be this way....but it does make for good conversation in the forum....lol  :lol:

I still think that SA had YJ while she was still in North Korea after she had returned there with YA and her family but before she went back to them to escape with them to South Korea. i think I presented my time line the first time I took a shot an answering this, but I guess you weren't convinced. 

Given that YJ is supposed to be about a year older than YS, and YS was born in North Korea, YJ can't have been born after SA went to China. Also, SA didn't spend much time in China. She had YA's money by then, and so paid to be smuggled out to South Korea without spending that much time in China. YA, MP, and YS are the ones who spent time in China. That's why when YA, MP, and YS came to Seoul, SA had already established herself with an apartment and a job, and was trawling for a rich man to marry. 

Btw, she did not take the money bag when the father was shot. She only carried her own backpack. She stole the bag with the money later after they had all made it to the border and reunited, and waiting to be taken onward. YA fell for SA's pleas that she was just so afraid that she ran the first time, and YA was soft-hearted enough that she didn't want to leave SA behind. Instead, SA waited for YA and MP to fall asleep before stealing their money bag from them and running by herself. 

Guest my2centsworth
36 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Nice one, but for divorce no. 2, I think you mean CJ and DH, rather than GO and DH. GO is CJ's mother, and has left to go live in countryside a number of episodes back. Chun Ja is married to Dal Ho, and I really, really want to see them get a divorce, more than any of the other divorces you mention. DH deserves to live a life free of the evil, screeching leech who worships at the altar of money that is CJ.

:flushed:Ooooppppssss ! ! !  Nice call. Thanks. But now I wonder if she will reutrn since the extended this drama.....maybe to help her daughter put up the pieces of her shattered life or even better.....to visit her in prison...lol :dizzy:

"Blow Breeze" set a record.

According to Nielsen Korea, the KBS 2TV drama "The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop" came in first with 35.4%.

This is the highest number our of all TV shows broadcast at the same time.

However, it didn't break its record of 36.2%.

MBC drama "Blow Breeze" rated 21.6% which is a 2.6% increase.

MBC weekend drama "Father, I'll Take Care of You" came in last with 13.9% and "Ice Bing-gu" rated 1.9%.

---------------------

nice group photo of our favorite drama! oooopppss the photo did not post sorry

ooppps i was pasting some photos n once again it did not work :(

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-added-episodes-46-and-47-captures-for-the-korean-drama-blow-breeze--103035.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+hancinema%2FAUJj+(HanCinema+Daily+News)

guys it only goes to show the latest episodes got more airtime of the wicked witches!! argh (click for photos)

Hi guys, I've been here on and off. I rely a lot on your comments to get through the episodes because I can't bear to watch all these near misses...
I kinda want to make a poll to see how the last seen will play out

1) With Papa finally see his wife and child on TV
2) Will there be another near miss?
     I thinking it will be number 2, but how
     Will Grandpa wake up
     Will someone come in...

5 hours ago, finebyme said:

Hi guys, I've been here on and off. I rely a lot on your comments to get through the episodes because I can't bear to watch all these near misses...
I kinda want to make a poll to see how the last seen will play out

1) With Papa finally see his wife and child on TV
2) Will there be another near miss?
     I thinking it will be number 2, but how
     Will Grandpa wake up
     Will someone come in...

Unfortunately, I think either Dae Hoon will see the tv, but not realize who they are still or he'll miss seeing them altogether because someone else comes into the room, distracting him yet again. So, basically a near miss.

The only thing that gives me pause about that is that it's nearing the end of the drama with only 6 episodes left. So, it would be great if at least Dae Hoon recognized MP as the woman at the dumpling store that he stole from even if he doesn't remember that it's his daughter. Then if Dae Hoon could tell DH, or perhaps if DC wakes up and Dae Hoon tells him... anyway, anything to move that story forward rather than having to watch SA dominate the episode again. If I weren't writing recaps for it, I would totally fast forward through scenes with SA, CJ, or GS, mostly because I don't care what they are doing, but even more what they are emoting and feeling. Ugh. 

From the preview, we know that JG will be fired, and GS will blame it all on MP.  DC will remain comatose. And, SA will scheme and plot, and feel betrayed because DH has probably been gathering additional information on her. I can't say that I'm too excited about the next episode. Isn't it near enough to the end that the villains don't keep getting away with everything.

To be fair, I guess HD leaving SA and wanting a divorce is a big fail for SA. So, what I don't want to watch in the upcoming episode is for HD to decide to stay with SA anyway for YJ's sake. If anything, I want HD to press for the divorce. And, if DH tells CJ that he wants a divorce as well, I may be appeased with the further dragging out of MP's family being reunited.  

However, as it is there won't be any reunions and then battles between families as I had hoped to see in this drama. It's already turned into the type of drama where the villains win until the very end. With only six episodes left, if SA gets to win another one, it really will be a lame drama ending where it's only in the penultimate or perhaps even in the final episode that there will be e reunion, then we'll be treated to a kumbaya ending for no explicable reason. 

I really need to be more careful in choosing which dramas to watch. It's just that they cast SHJ and LJY, both of whom I like and have watched in more enjoyable dramas. Given the leads and the set up, I really, really wanted to love this drama. 

On 2/6/2017 at 6:37 PM, my2centsworth said:

Have to agree with the both of you. Would make make for a great ending. Thank you @stroppyse and @sava2sava. Your thoughts on this are super.

JG mom needs to suffer fo her actions it's all about jealousy for GS 

Preview of episode 49 with translation below the link. 

http://tv.naver.com/v/1441659

YJ in a note to HJ and SA: Please live happily with my mother. That is my wish.

Man to YJ: Child.

Another Man to MP and YA: So, this is where you’ve been hiding. 

MP in response: What are you doing here?

JG: What are you here doing?

(MP starts to cry.)

CJ: I brought some coffee. Americano!

(DH slaps CJ. While I’m generally against domestic violence, even in dramas, I think CJ had this one coming.)

CJ: I’m bleeding.

SA on phone: You said grandfather has woken up?

SA to CJ: Mother, while grandfather was lying there, he couldn’t have heard what you and I had been talking about, could he?

DC to DH: There is grave trouble. Shin Ae did…

So, looking through the clips posted on naver, I can already tell that I am not going to enjoy watching or recapping episode 48. It seems that MP and YA's home shopping broadcast is cancelled at the last minute because a bug was found in the dumplings, and a video of it was released on the internet. It was probably the work of Director Heo, I'm sure. JG wants to find out who did it. YA is a wet blanket again saying there is no point since the contract has been terminated anyway. With attitude like that, YA deserves to be slapped back time and again. How long will this woman be a freaking rug without trying for any truth or demanding consequences? Thanks to the video of a bug in their food, it looks as if their store closes as well. GS gets upset because apparently the grandmother took a loan using the house as collateral to give to YA and MP as start up capital for their home shopping dumplings, so she goes screaming and busting things up again as always, not to mention a head blow to JG for not having left MP sooner and thus bringing ruin to the family. Dae Hoon gets beaten up by CJ and chased out of the hospital room for having the nerve to play with YS, then wanting to take YS back to his grandmother. CJ and SA then coldly talk about stashing Dae Hoon off in a secure facility away from them before DC can wake up. If DC does wake up, they can just tell him that Dae Hoon got lost again, and they were unable to find him. So with all of these distasteful events, the recap may take awhile to do since I may have to count my hair strands or the leaves on some trees outside my window before I can raise the enthusiasm to actually watch the episode to recap it. 

The preview looks promising though since DC wakes up, and he may remember at least some of the things that SA and CJ discussed in his room assuming that he was nearly dead, not to mention CJ beating up Dae Hoon while SA just ignores it. Anyway, it looks as if DH hits CJ for her beating up Dae Hoon.  Please, please don't let this be more trolling. Plus @sava2sava, the expert on kdramas plot timelines has said that this weekend would be the last of SA and CJ running roughshod over everything and being lucky enough to get away with everything. Hmm, maybe I'll save episode 48 to watch with episode 49 instead, then write both recaps? Oh well, I'll figure it out. 

2 hours ago, chilis said:

this drama writing is bad focus only on tormenting us viewers gonna  stop following done with writer

I am so with you on that.  Enough is enough.  How much longer will that make the good suffer.   I hate how these Kdramas always show all the mean, nasty and deplorable acts of the bad folks for most no almost all of the drama and a few moments of peace, joy and happiness of the of the "good or just" people. Isn't there enough if the meanness in the real world already.   Come on writers lets start cleaning this up.   You are losing  your viewers now.

Archived