Quantcast
m_girl07

Starting a YouTube Channel

On 5/25/2017 at 12:15 AM, flysolo. said:

Youtube is difficult for anyone to have a major break through.

Check mine for example, I'm not looking to get big, but I think I have less than 100 subscribers over 3 years?

Although I treat it more like a personal channel really.

You need to find ways to get views if you want to go big.

Yeah I feel like it;s a lot harder now and trends change all the time. What's your channel? We can subscribe and support each other :)

On 6/21/2017 at 1:16 PM, haerin13 said:

I also debuted a YouTube Channel where I post cover, so thanks for have created this post, it's very interesting :)

I'm glad it helped you! How has it been going?

On 9/11/2017 at 11:05 PM, stellabelly said:

I watch some videos need to do lot of hard work to make your YT channel stand out from others keep posting on regular time and keep sharing with friends and on your social media profiles.

It's hard because I work full time and I have an Etsy store too but I try my best!

On 9/15/2017 at 1:05 AM, bloodsweatandfangirling said:

Seems like a lot of work, but I'm sure you can do it!

Thanks girl ^^!

[New subscriber alert!] Let's face it, you have me hooked after the marble tea eggs video. Soon enough those who love food and channels like your's will flock and you'll get the amount of subscribers you deserve. Good luck on your journey to becoming a food tasting sensation.

Spoiler

(Oh, also, do mind checking my channel out? I'd appreciate it big time. :D

Edited by celestiteseungsik

On 10/5/2017 at 2:56 PM, celestiteseungsik said:

[New subscriber alert!] Let's face it, you have me hooked after the marble tea eggs video. Soon enough those who love food and channels like your's will flock and you'll get the amount of subscribers you deserve. Good luck on your journey to becoming a food tasting sensation.

Hide contents

(Oh, also, do mind checking my channel out? I'd appreciate it big time. :D

Yay! And course I'll check out your channel, I'll sub too :). I've slowed down because I'm getting ready for a craft show but will get back to a regular schedule soon!

Hi k-sisters!

I am here to invite you to my YouTube channel 

and I would like to ask for an advice if my videos are well done or need any improvements

here is my latest upload: 

and this one is the most viewed: 

subscribe to support your fellow k-sister! <3

Edited by Eeman S
  • Like 1

On 1/26/2018 at 5:12 PM, Eeman S said:

Hi k-sisters!

I am here to invite you to my YouTube channel 

and I would like to ask for an advice if my videos are well done or need any improvements

here is my latest upload: 

and this one is the most viewed: 

subscribe to support your fellow k-sister! <3

SUBSCRIBED! :)

Edited by triplem
Please do not quote images (pics, IG , YT, gifs) . Thanks

Hello, 

I've start a YouTube channel in the middle of February of 2018. Has to do with DIY crafts for home and garden. I'm not saying that is something easy. Requires  a lot of time ( to plan your content to make the video and to edit it and of course promote it), amazing content, consistency to upload videos regularly and a lot of patience. We always have to think if we watch our channel videos as strangers and first time viewers do we like what we are watching???

You have to think that is a snowball! when it starts is getting bigger and doesn't stop! And I'm talking about the views, subscribers, likes, comments shares.

I'm not saying that my channel is doing brilliant but I'm pretty happy for this short time of period.

You can check my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-cCmQcdtMyUGz0oE0Qqy4g

And that's one of my videos: 

Edited by diypd

On 3/20/2019 at 1:15 PM, Rihyun said:

I want to but I wish I could restrict my audience to only strangers:(

Coming from experience of not telling acquaintances and family about our youtube channel, the best and slightly not best idea is to block those people you know. :sweat_smile:

Create social media accounts that will be different from your personal social media accounts, and block the people you know that will give you negative energy. If you want to make your channel your safe place, just block that negative or draining energy that will influence your channel. Other than that, it's gonna be a learning experience of having thick skin. Good luck till then. :)

• Like 1