[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Drama/Video] Ji Chang Wook attends first script reading for K2

KMS_7987

Photos of Ji Chang Wook and the cast of at the first script reading session of upcoming tvN drama “The K2” were unveiled today.

The first script reading was held at the CJ E&M Center at Sangam-dong recently. The session was attended by director Gwak Jung Hwan, scriptwriter Jang Hyuk Rin, and cast members Ji Chang Wook, Song Yoon Ah, Jo Sung Ha, Kim Gap Soo, Lee Jung Jin, and others.

1471498950-99-org

Continue reading https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2016/08/19/drama-ji-chang-wook-attends-first-script-reading-for-k2/

Thanks for the heads up @cherkell & @Tinkiebell

Yoona wasn't at the first script reading because she had a separately met and had a script reading with the producer. It says she'll show an image with this role that the public hasn't seen before.

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003378500

The script reading for the whole cast was 4th August, SM confirmed Yoona's appearance 10th August. 

On 2nd August, Yoona, Ji Changwook & the director of K2 were seen at a restaurant. I guess, because SM didn't confirm yet officially through media she didn't attend. 

Hello everyone! I'm so beyond excited for this drama ... big Yoona fan and a huge Healer fan, so behold my excitement when this drama was announced ... I was sad when the initial reports said that she rejected this,  but I nearly fell out of my chair when she took the project. JCW was so good in Healer and I have been waiting for his domestic follow up and viola this came up! Gah!! 

The rest of the cast looks so solid too ... seriously, can't wait til this premieres! 

Hi Everyone :)

im looking forward for this drama!
The Story: i really like bodyguard theme :D JCW in suit..wow.. haha, i dropped Yongpal but i really hope this drama has good story
The Cast: i love Yoona & JCW.. visual couple!! just by looking at them, both standing next to each other look so nice together :wub:
pliss tell me that Yoona will have sweet romance with JCW.. they look so nice.. (im watching W atm, i like HHJ & LJS together too..hihi)

anyways still 1month more to go.. patiently waiting :D
i just really want to hear new news from this drama.. no posters, etc but fanmade did really amazing :D
i will keep checking this thread.. just hope beautiful story for this action romance ;) 
hope u guys will keep updating.. thanks before Chingu!

14 hours ago, dhyca said:

Hi Everyone :)

im looking forward for this drama!
The Story: i really like bodyguard theme :D JCW in suit..wow.. haha, i dropped Yongpal but i really hope this drama has good story
The Cast: i love Yoona & JCW.. visual couple!! just by looking at them, both standing next to each other look so nice together :wub:
pliss tell me that Yoona will have sweet romance with JCW.. they look so nice.. (im watching W atm, i like HHJ & LJS together too..hihi)

anyways still 1month more to go.. patiently waiting :D
i just really want to hear new news from this drama.. no posters, etc but fanmade did really amazing :D
i will keep checking this thread.. just hope beautiful story for this action romance ;) 
hope u guys will keep updating.. thanks before Chingu!

@dhyca oh yeah a lot of prettyness with the visuals.  I also like the story. JCW will be the bodyguard who will fall in love with the President's daughter.

I can already see something like a scene where there's an  attempted assassination or  threat to either the president or the daughter.. and JCW as Kim Jae will be in action.ohmygosh! we're ready for some action <3. Waiting!

Thank u @konjo for sharing the sub video.

JCW always regret choosing a project bcoz action scene are tiring.. But we love u in those scene.:wub: i kept rewatch Healer. Wow, only a month b4 the premier... That's a pressure. I like all the actor/actress selected. Will keep checking this thread for updates. 

8 hours ago, jongski said:

@dhyca oh yeah a lot of prettyness with the visuals.  I also like the story. JCW will be the bodyguard who will fall in love with the President's daughter.

I can already see something like a scene where there's an  attempted assassination or  threat to either the president or the daughter.. and JCW as Kim Jae will be in action.ohmygosh! we're ready for some action <3. Waiting!

:D im happy when i see a couple that look so nice together.. hihi
yupp the story bring me here.. i like bodyguard theme.. :D yesss we will get action stuff.. i watched Neighbourhood Hero, the action is pretty good.. im sure JCW look great then..hihi
so correct me if im wrong Chingu..JCW will be a bodyguard who work to SYN (coz she hired him, she is a wife of presidential candidate), Yoona will be the hidden daughter of that president means she is stepdaughter of SYN? so the conflict will be about Yoona who tries to get revenge, SYN who tries to get what she wants, n JCW will be in between coz he fall in love to Yoona but work to SYN.. kind of like that?
i hope there will be happy ending for the pretty couple.. i dont know i just love every video or poster fanmade that i saw in social media etc.. :) 

I'm really excited for this! I'm so glad Yoona decided to be part of this drama, mostly because Anna seems to be a complex character. She's always played cheerful, bubbly characters in her dramas so it's nice to see her trying different things. I'm truly intrigued by the character description of Anna so far. I just hope when the drama starts she will be one hell of a character and blows us away. 

Ji Chang Wook is a huge plus. He's done a flawless job in Healer which is why I trust him to excel with this role. He's the whole package right there! I did have a huge crush on him when I watched Healer. He's also good-looking and around Yoona's age. Although we haven't got any pictures of them together, I can already imagine them looking awesome together. A match made in heaven, truly!

Can't wait for more teasers, trailers and the drama posters. I trust tvN to do its job since all the dramas from this network has been beyond this world lately. It's just crazy!!! 

Annyeong everyone :)

I'm glad to read many positive comments regarding YoonA :wub:. Yup I'm a Yoonaddict, so I love her very much. Very happy that she reconsidered the drama and accepted. One of my wish is granted that is to see her and Ji Chang Wook as leads.:w00t:

Looking forward to this drama soon...........

8 hours ago, alekaonu said:

Annyeong everyone :)

I'm glad to read many positive comments regarding YoonA :wub:. Yup I'm a Yoonaddict, so I love her very much. Very happy that she reconsidered the drama and accepted. One of my wish is granted that is to see her and Ji Chang Wook as leads.:w00t:

Looking forward to this drama soon...........

Annyeong Chingu :)
Hope there will be many ppl join this thread for our visual couple :wub:

well yes, it will come true Chingu..in a month K2 will start ;)

Archived