[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, hrh77 said:

Undeniably, Healer is my all time favorite Kdrama...... Never ever ever trust  and rely on ratings.... It's different nowadays.... Ratinga are subjective, depending how many fans the lead star does... But the story is a trash!!...

Healer is timless and classic, yes and Song Ji Na was the trendsetter on highly rated writers before (and it shows)... I felt that ratings for Healer was fabricated since it's from Song Ji Na, they want to end her reign... hehehe..

I love those quotes from that link!!

since SNSD already banned with social media thinks, i miss Yoona T_______T

i hope this drama won't disappoint me since i have a high expectation about this. I like Ji Chang Wook in Healer and Empress KI ( The past already come again T.T)

one month left :D 

20 hours ago, hrh77 said:

I love those quotes from that link!!

Yesss...  I entirely believe the words you said in the quotes after I watched HEALER while it was on air ..  I witnessed the madness during that time and the amount of love healer team got from worldwide..  that's what made the ratings just a side character...

I want this new drama to be a successful one!  fan of both lead and a wellwisher of actor ji chang wook :) I wish this one will be as good as healer and even better :)

I just found this thread and just like most of you I loved Healer. So much that I still have all the episodes in my phone's SD card. When I miss the show, or a certain scene I just push play and recharge (Healer always puts me in a good mood!). I loved JCW first in Empress Ki (I kept my fingers crossed so that Nyang would fall for the emperor too and for him to man up) and then in Healer (which became my all time favourite so far). I just love his acting style and I have to admit action dramas suit him very well. For me he's the full package: great looks and great acting. He really knows how to deliver and get you hooked on a character. 

The K2 is his upcoming action project and I think it comes right on time after action hero Healer and safe defence teacher in Whirlwind Girl 2. He has trained a lot for those two characters so I think that becoming a bodyguard will be piece of cake for him now.

Yoona also starred in a political drama in The Prime Minister and I so I think that for her is also a comeback to the last project.

It's like the two of them are picking up from where they left off but they do it together.

I hope they will have good chemistry and that their characters will help them grow and develop their acting skills even more.

1 hour ago, milonettix said:

Is Yoona going to be the second lead here? I see her name comes up after Song Yoonah, ah so misleading I thought Ji Changwook's going to be paired with Yoona in this drama~

Yoona is the main lead. Lots of people are getting confused, you're not the only one. I've seen people confused on Twitter too.

JCW, Yoona & Song Yoona are all the main leads. Yoona comes up after Song Yoona because Song Yoona is the senior actress. 

Difference is that Song Yoona is the antagonist - the evil character here, while Yoona will play the female protagonist (JCW being the male protagonist).

JCW is going to be paired up with Yoona. JCW plays Song Yoona's bodyguard. Song Yoona plays Yoona's step mother here. 

5 hours ago, konjo said:

Yoona is the main lead. Lots of people are getting confused, you're not the only one. I've seen people confused on Twitter too.

JCW, Yoona & Song Yoona are all the main leads. Yoona comes up after Song Yoona because Song Yoona is the senior actress. 

Difference is that Song Yoona is the antagonist - the evil character here, while Yoona will play the female protagonist (JCW being the male protagonist).

JCW is going to be paired up with Yoona. JCW plays Song Yoona's bodyguard. Song Yoona plays Yoona's step mother here. 

Good to know! Thank you for this! I suppose Yoona will be the hidden offspring then? Hope it will be more of an action series than melo tho'

Musical actress Lee Ye-eun will be playing as YoonA's bodyguard in K2.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000903526

20160831_1472606689_34275100_1_99_20160831102705.jpg?type=w430_q80

So Yoona will have two bodyguards? One is Ji Chang Wook and another one is a woman. So it will be triangle love story between two bodyguards and the president's daughter. I become more curious. Just can't wait till 23rd September to watch it.

Overnight Filming. I think it's a truck sent to one of the cast. 

Dilekatkan

Dilekatkan

Dilekatkan

Dilekatkan

19 hours ago, milonettix said:

Good to know! Thank you for this! I suppose Yoona will be the hidden offspring then? Hope it will be more of an action series than melo tho'

Yes, that's right (:

Looks like the cast and crew are finally heading to Spain for overseas filming! 

Credit: Daum & THEK2/ THE K2

All these new stills and teasers are making me even more excited for this series to drop. JCW is looking mighty fine in those pics too, now if only we can get a pic of Yoona or the OTP juseyo ... 

5 hours ago, mooster said:

Looks like the cast and crew are finally heading to Spain for overseas filming! 

Credit: Daum & THEK2/ THE K2

All these new stills and teasers are making me even more excited for this series to drop. JCW is looking mighty fine in those pics too, now if only we can get a pic of Yoona or the OTP juseyo ... 

Both K2's and Legend of the Blue Sea's crews are going to Spain... Exciting news! *_*

Archived