[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

I hear Ji Changwook has started filming K2 today? Can any JCW fans confirm this?

I've been seeing many Yoona fans say this today, someone linked a baidu link of a picture of him filming but I don't have access to it. 

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 hour ago, konjo said:

I hear Ji Changwook has started filming K2 today? Can any JCW fans confirm this?

I've been seeing many Yoona fans say this today, someone linked a baidu link of a picture of him filming but I don't have access to it. 

Yes, filming began on Saturday, 30 July.

I'm happy that JCH chose this kind of "healerish" role, but I don't like Yoona's acting... I think it won't be easy for her to match JCH's acting skills. 
I have never watched anything written by this author... Let's hope for the best. 

DramaFever published their first "phishing" article about the drama.
They do it routinely to test and see if there are enough potential viewers for them to bring the drama. This is our opportunity to let them know we want to see this drama subbed.

Ji Chang Wook confirms role in new drama K2 while Yoona rejects then re-considers role

f190a316-8311-457d-8927-9725c039f52f.jpg

An upcoming tvN drama, K2 (tentative title), by Yong Pal writer Jang Hyuk Rin has locked in Ji Chang Wook as the lead. With this new drama, Wook is reportedly the highest paid actor the TV channel has ever paid for. Yoona is contemplating taking on the role of the lead female character, after turning down the first offer about a week prior.

K2’s plotline centers around a bodyguard and a woman who both experience betrayal and are out for revenge. The woman, Anna Ko, is described as a solitary character who has a fear of people and suffers with panic when exposed to flashing lights. She is the hidden offspring of a presidential candidate and former celebrity. The bodyguard will use her to avenge against the people who were unfaithful to him.

Ji Chang Wook will play a hired mercenary name Kim Jae Ha, and, if accepted, Yoona would be playing the daughter, Anna Ko. The drama would be a return to the small screen for both Wook and Yoona: his last drama was Healer (2014) and her last drama was The Prime Minister and I (2013).K2’s first script reading has already been completed and on-location filming is following in Spain. It is expected to air in September after “The Good Wife” concludes its run.  If Yoona does take the role, what do you think about the possible chemistry between her and Ji Chang Wook?

Source: DramaFever Blog

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I suggest we all click on "Awesome" button and add a comment in support of the drama.
I think it is important that they know there are many of us who have interest in this drama.

P.S.  I know some folks prefer Viki. I don't have a problem with that. I like Viki too. But - right now, I want to make sure this drama gets licensed.  If Viki also picks it up later, great. But let take this opportunity to let Dramafever know that yes, we want to see this drama subbed.

Hello everyone I just got a message form Viki to fill out a licensing request for K2. They don't even have a fan channel for it yet but hopefully we can show them there's a lot of interest for the drama.

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form

@irilight Thanks for the info about DramaFever. I saw the article yesterday and will make sure I leave some comments too.:D

@alekaonu Hello chingu!  I'm happy you will be joining us:wub:

K2..  I'm going to check you! Story  the type I like.  Political thriller

Ha ha... our telly will explode with prettiyness!  But we want to be blown away with quality writing and directing, and gets struck by  terrific wonderful acting!

Then.. I noticed 'Yongpal'. Fine everybody deserves second chance...PD can redeem through this drama. Yeah you can tell I wasn't happy with previous work. I drop YP ep2.

I love dramas but no matter how good the actors  are,  if the writing, directing, editing, and execution does not match  skillful acting, I drop dramas.  But that's just me.  Here's waiting for you K2! I hope this is a good one.

6 hours ago, valsava said:

YEA JCW IS  BACK I'M IN

I'm happy you will be joining us:D

9 hours ago, jongski said:

K2..  I'm going to check you! Story  the type I like.  Political thriller

Ha ha... our telly will explode with prettiyness!  But we want to be blown away with quality writing and directing, and gets struck by  terrific wonderful acting!

Then.. I noticed 'Yongpal'. Fine everybody deserves second chance...PD can redeem through this drama. Yeah you can tell I wasn't happy with previous work. I drop YP ep2.

I love dramas but no matter how good the actors  are,  if the writing, directing, editing, and execution does not match  skillful acting, I drop dramas.  But that's just me.  Here's waiting for you K2! I hope this is a good one.

Oh good! I'm happy your going to watch this one too

@JCWfanSR Where are you chingu?

BTW, tvN has yet to open their official web page or Twitter/Instagram accounts.  So those social media posts being thrown around recently by screennames @K2_tvN and @k2_kdrama (and others) are merely fan sites and not official tvN properties.  Hopefully we'll see something from the production soon!

I'm here for Ji Chang Wook and Yoona! Personally, I find it an unexpected but welcomed (and well loved) pairing for me. Despite many people's criticisms on Yoona's acting, I've loved her since Love Rain. Under Lee Beom Soo's guidance during "Prime Minister and I", Yoona improved even more, so I believe in her and have confidence that she'll do well in K2 and match Ji Chang Wook on every level. (And he's fan-freaking-amazing, by the way.) They are going to be a gorgeous couple and I can't wait. ^^

Archived