Cast:

• Lin Yo Mei as Yang Zhen Wei
  • Tender Huang  as Yang Zhen Hao
  • Jolin Chien as Yang Zhen Kai
  • Lian Yu Han  as Wu Yi Xin
  • Shara Lin as Wu Yi An
  • Hope Lin as Yao You Zhen

Synopsis:

The Yang brothers are the most sought after bachelors: Charming and know how to enjoy life. Yet the brothers couldn't care less about love and marriage. As fate would have it, they fall in love with women who are either too young, too different, or too wayward for them to make the relationship work.

cr: Dramawiki

=> Watch it here with english subs 

Preview:

OSTs:

Shu Yu Ni He Wo Zhi Jian De Shi (屬於你和我之間的事) by Vanness Wu 

Dou Shi Ni Hai De (都是你害的) by Bii

38 by BII

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am totally enjoying this drama so far.

My #1 shipper couple is Wu Yi An and Yang Zhen Hao. I knew when she showed up late to the bootcamp after saving his grandmother that these two would be an item. They have great chemistry and the best storyline. He has already saved her, fought with her, fought for her and of course denied any feelings for her. Which basically means - he is a goner!

My second favorite couple is - Yang Zhen Kai and Yao You Zhen. I wanted You Zhen to kick his butt when he accused her of having an affair. He was so dismissive and wrong. But I can already tell that he fighting his growing feelings. He hasn't even gotten to know her yet, so it is only going to get worse from here.

Finally, the oldest brother, Yang Zhen Wei and Yi an's younger sister, Yi Xin. Forgive me, but this pairing seems ridiculous. He has to be 16-17 years older than her. Not only is she young, but she acts like a spoiled brat, a very immature one. Not only does he NOT look at her as a woman, but she has competition, a more mature, beautiful competition. I just don't see how the writers could possibly make us ship them. Lil sis would have to get a new look (stop dressing like she is 14) and a new personality.

I love the grandmother and the girl's father. Looking forward to future episodes. :) 

@nubianlegalmind I completely agree with everything you said about the pairings. 

Yi An and Zhen Hao are also my favorite though Zhen Kai and You Zhen are a close second for me. I can't wait for Zhen Kai to start groveling in order to get into You Zhen's good graces for real! 

According to the synopsis, Zhen Wei is 18 years older than Yi Xin. The biggest issue for me with this pairing is Yi Xin's personality. When I first started watching, and didn't read the synopsis, I thought that Zhen Wei was going to be paired with someone else. Yi Xin is entirely too childish and I just can't see how the writers are going to make this pairing work. Not to mention all the absolutely ridiculous things she does to try to get Zhen Wei's attention. I'm dying almost every episode from the secondhand embarrassment I feel watching Yi Xin and Zhen Wei interact. 

Matchmaker grandma is the best! I love that she had planned from the start to pair Yi An up with one of her grandsons. Little did she know that one grandson already had his eye on Yi An! Personally, I think Zhen Hao already had budding feelings for Yi An starting from when she pushed through the obstacle course even though he had already kicked her out of the program. The kiss in the swimming pool? There wasn't another way to keep her from failing the course? I don't believe that!

I really hope the show keeps building as well as it has so far. With so many episodes, it would be way too easy for the plot to get bogged down. 

I'm actually more interested in the oldest brother and youngest sister part, other couples are cliche feel good but way too common love-hate and submissive-aggresive types. The only other drama with the story like the eldest brother I have seen is in Korean drama " A Gentlemans Dignity "

So let me get this straight, Zhen Hao helps Yi An pick out a tie for another guy??? A guy she claimed was just a friend that he insisted was probably someone she liked. Men... It is beyond obvious at this point that he has feelings for her. When he was teaching her how to tie a tie, people were gawking at them because they look like a married couple. I have a feeling Zhen Hao is going to get sick or hurt and Yi An is going to save him, and that will be all she wrote.

@dekaron I am trying to get with the Zhen Wei/Yi Xin storyline, but the little sister's personality has to grow on me. Right now, all I see is a brat!

11 hours ago, dekaron said:

I'm actually more interested in the oldest brother and youngest sister part,

In theory, I'm interested in their loveline too [A Gentleman's Dignity is one of my favorite shows] but the execution isn't doing it for me. The character portrayal of the little sister is what's got my interest so low. If she changes to be a bit more mature with her actions, then I'll be more interested in their loveline but for right now, I'm stuck cringing. 

2 hours ago, nubianlegalmind said:

It is beyond obvious at this point that he has feelings for her.

Of course! He's fighting it though because he knows his grandmother is pushing Yi An on him. I think if grandma hadn't been pushing for her, he might have asked her out already but on the other hand, grandma is the reason they keep meeting each other. 

I haven't watched episode 11 yet, waiting for subs, but what's with the last picture preview for episode 12? Is Yi An lost/hurt at his obstacle course and he's looking for her? Looks like a good time for him to get sick and her to take care of him.

I have to admit that I like the pacing of the relationships. It seems like they're staggering them so that we will be getting relationship progress from one of the couples throughout all the episodes. I'm liking that they made the Yi An/ Zhen Hao duo first too because I expected him to be last. 

23 minutes ago, phikyl said:

Of course! He's fighting it though because he knows his grandmother is pushing Yi An on him. I think if grandma hadn't been pushing for her, he might have asked her out already but on the other hand, grandma is the reason they keep meeting each other. 

I forgot about Nai Nai. Yeah, she just needs to step back and let the romance develop naturally. I agree, and quite frankly, they don't need her help. She needs to help Zhen Kai and You Zhen. They are the ones that can't deal with their sexual tension and keep fighting. I will keep my fingers crossed.

This Drama is just filled with one cliché after another not to mention the all too familiar Taiwanese Drama tropes, however havin' said that it's still a passable Drama that's a fun watch:D I like all three brothers but my favorite couple is the Army Couple eheheh. She's seen his glorious nude body in the shower too, doesn't get any better than that LoL!:w00t: The café couple irks me to no end, in particular the female. Not sure if it's scripted like that but the way the actress portrays her grates on my nerves!:angry: She has a mental age of a 5y.o not to mention Why Are Her Teeth So Yellow!?!:huh: The office couple is cute, 'cause they're like both Alpha personalities with neither one backing down:P

17 minutes ago, Latte_Anyday said:

The café couple irks me to no end, in particular the female. Not sure if it's scripted like that but the way the actress portrays her grates on my nerves!:angry: She has a mental age of a 5y.o not to mention Why Are Her Teeth So Yellow!?!:huh:

Just bury me. Literally, just pile on the dirt and bury me. I admit, I kind of asked the same thing. Who knows, this is a long drama. Maybe by the time we reach halfway, someone will have gotten her some teeth whitener. ;) 

Archived