[KBS Drama 2016] On the Way to the Airport 공항 가는 길 Kim Ha Neul♥Lee Sang Yun | Congratulations winning Best Couple, Top Excellence-Actress & Excellence-Actor Awards

LSYfan

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks @sin hoonsim for all the stills video updates.

This drama.  Almost there. I'm gonna check this one out. I actually saw the teaser on KBSWorld. I think they will find solace  in each other. Seek something of a common ground in terms of emotional or social compatibility. Well I dunno really. Just base it from the teaser I saw. Oh gosh. The affair. Infidelity. Lets see why. I'm curious.

No problem @jongski

Press conference 20-sept 2pm KST

1st episode on KBS2 TV Korea on 21-Sept 10pm

delayed 1st episode on KBS World 22-Sept 

KBS2 presents 'On the Way to the airport' watch episode 1 on KBS World 22-Sept TV channel Astro

I think this actor is the lead in my daughter Soeyon. I thought she was like a big sister to him, Kim Ha neul does not look much older or maybe he seemed older than his age.  He was teamed with an older woman in another show which I cannot remember. I have seen quite a few shows where the male actor is younger than the woman. They did not seem to be comfortable - most times. Except that babyfaced beauty- that was a funny guy.

He is going through chaotic time:

i am going to guess that he and his wife lost a child so he is thrown into turmoil while she was keeping the boat even keeled.

Can a man and woman have a platonic relationship? Not for very long in my experience. Their eyes have a tendency  to slide down to my chin and below. 

Just to share

Lee Sang Yoon is best known for his starring roles in Life is Beautiful, The Duo, My Daughter Seo-young, Angel Eyes, Liar Game and Twenty Again.

LSY made his first big screen leading role in the romance film Santa Barbara (2014) and Insane (2016). 

LSY graduated from Seoul National University with a Science degree in Physics. Aged 35 lol

326103B7-2E00-4C1E-B8FA-0EC84CDA50A2_zps

Picture owned by Japan A.R.A

Dramabeans

98751C4B-61CD-4FD9-9E08-CA5F4329C20C_zps

Kim Haneul’s character is Choi Su-ah, a twelve-year veteran flight attendant, mother of a daughter, and wife to air pilot Park Jin-seok, played by Shin Sung-rok (King’s Face). She is a natural when it comes to dealing with male and female guests of all ages, but such ease at work belies her inability to properly express her own emotions. 

4412B47B-D952-4ECF-9FA4-EF9003AAA8A4_zps

Choi Yeo-jin plays Song Mi-jin, an experienced flight attendant like Choi Su-ah, with twelve years of work experience under her belt. She has a striking sense of responsibility and professionalism, and her cool confidence is apparent from the stills. Jang Hee-jin portrays Kim Hye-won, a chic and elegant art curator. She’s married to university architecture lecturer Seo Do-woo played by Lee Sang-yoon (Twenty Again).

The new teaser gives us a glimpse of Choi Su-ah’s assuredness as a flight attendant and her uncertainty as a mother, who sends her young daughter to an international school abroad. Her husband doesn’t think she can handle parenting, but she finds comfort in Seo Do-woo’s words; he sympathizes with her struggle of sending her daughter off and assures her that she made the right choice for her child, because his daughter also attends that school and likes it there. 

FCD4794C-BEA8-4EEF-9152-32B0C5267ECF_zps

Despite assuaging her guilt, it seems that he is experiencing emotional turmoil of his own as he breaks down sobbing after someone dies. However, the expectant glances as the two leads meet at the end of the teaser hint at a relationship in which both of them become each other’s solace. 

Directed by Kim Cheol-kyu (My Beautiful Bride) and written by Lee Sook-yeon (One Fine Spring Day), KBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama On the Way to the Airport will premiere on September 21.

Archived