[KBS Drama 2016] On the Way to the Airport 공항 가는 길 Kim Ha Neul♥Lee Sang Yun | Congratulations winning Best Couple, Top Excellence-Actress & Excellence-Actor Awards

LSYfan

lol  hancinema what else ..or how else could it be but... same thoughts me flashing back to....

On 7/21/2016 at 3:25 AM, jongski said:

The road to  infidelity???? ha ha.. You know married and having an affair:o

In this drama.. What if marriage is all for children's sake.  No love between. So they will find someone that will fill that void. But like I mentioned in previous page... there must be something lacking otherwise, why would you have an affair and commit adultery. There is no bliss perhaps? But of course affairs and cheating is no way glorified and it shouldn't be. And to find out why it is how it is.... we gotta watch.

Ha ha.  This drama will tackle mature story line. Another drama that will also have infidelity and affair is JTBC My Wife's Having an Affair which I'm going to check too. And wow can you believe.. even the j-drama I'm currently watching,  Seisei-Suruhodo-Aishiteru, it's about about having affair.

Gosh, watching  these dramas! Already saying my piece of mind and drama hasn't premiered. Ha ha.

Thanks for the update everyone.  I'll be checking this.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EF46E784-9702-4A1C-866D-6FB746D19C31_zps

Hancinema:

The main poster for "Road to the Airport" is out.

The new KBS 2TV drama "Road to the Airport" is a melodrama starring Kim Ha-neulLee Sang-yoonSin Seong-rokChoi Yeo-jinJang Hee-jin and others.

The poster is of Kim Ha-neul and Lee Sang-yoon who are walking an empty street. They are wearing trench coats with the sun shining lightly on them.

The two already show chemistry together as they are walking with a certain distance between each other. They look perfect just from walking side by side.

Kim Ha-neul and Lee Sang-yoon have a bittersweet but lingering look on their faces. The poster looks as if it was taken just at the right time.

Meanwhile, "Road to the Airport" is the romantic story of a man and a woman who go through the second adolescent stages of their lives.

I love the posters! The look so good and chic!

About the affair thing Ive already seen some people saying (in dramabeans) that they dont like the characters! I dont know but for me is just too difficult to judge a drama or character that we dont even know about. Give them a chance! I am sure  Sang Yoon and Ha Neul would not participate in a drama that "glorifies" cheating and affair 

I am actually excited because I think this will be a more mature drama with real stories 

Archived