[KBS Drama 2016] On the Way to the Airport 공항 가는 길 Kim Ha Neul♥Lee Sang Yun | Congratulations winning Best Couple, Top Excellence-Actress & Excellence-Actor Awards

LSYfan

On 7/2/2016 at 11:27 AM, sin hoonsim said:

Haha perhaps still hunting for a handsome & charming husband (pilot) & beautiful daughters:)

They are going to have a hard time finding some one more handsome and charming than our lead actor. All he has to do is smile and I'm jelly:D

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jongski haha I am confused too

Hancinema:

B21F898D-AB8C-4B32-A6B5-6A12B35EAE08_zpsB21F898D-AB8C-4B32-A6B5-6A12B35EAE08_zps

Actors Kim Ha-neul and Lee Sang-yoonare starring in the new KBS 2TV drama "Road to the Airport".

The roles of Kim Ha-neulLee Sang-yoonSin Seong-rokChoi Yeo-jin and Jang Hee-jin were revealed on July 19th.

Kim Ha-neul takes on the role of Choi Soo-ah. She's the assistant manager stewardess of 12 years who married a pilot named Jin-seok and has a daughter in the 5th grade. She calls herself a wife and mother of 85 points but her life takes a turn when she meets Seo Do-woo (Lee Sang-yoon).

Lee Sang-yoon plays Seo Do-woo. He is a part-time architecture instructor. He is pleasurable and well mannered who has a beautiful wife and daughter, but he falls into confusion after a shocking occurance. Choi Soo-ah slowly begins to soak into his life.

Kim Ha-neul and Lee Sang-yoon are highly reviewed actors. Their special abilities to bring out sentiments which should make "Road to the Airport"more meaningful.

Sin Seong-rok appears as Choi Soo-ah's husband Park Jin-seok. He is from the Air Force and is a pilot at the moment. He falls in love with Soo-ah right away and expresses his love for her. On the other hand, he's authoritative and has a strong ego.

Choi Yeo-jin is Song Mi-jin, Choi Soo-ah's friend and co-worker. She's chic-looking but she is a professional when it comes to doing her work. She is a key character who knows all the complicated secrets in the drama.

Jang Hee-jin is Seo Do-woo's wife Kim Hye-won. She is a skilled curator who is able to do anything. However, she almost obsessed with Do-woo and her work and she also has a secret.

"Road to the Airport" is written by Lee Sook-yeon and directed by Kim Cheol-gyoo.

"Road to the Airport" is scheduled to air in September after "Uncontrollably Fond".

Source

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

My gosh..one's an air force guy the other architecture instructor.   And I like that the characters are apt  for these two good actors.  Leaning towards the air force man. Woooh.  Waiting for more updates. I know. it's only July. Yeap still probably casting some more.

The road to  infidelity???? ha ha.. You know married and having an affair:o

Child actress Kim Hwan Hee has confirmed her next project!

8D3D3B03-42FA-4B26-A65E-20592330509B_zps

She's been cast in upcoming KBS 2TV Wednesday-Thursday drama 'On the Way to the Airport' as announced by her agency Namoo Actors the other day.  She will be playing the daughter of Kim Ha Neul and Shin Sung Rok, named Park Hyo Eun.

(Angel Eyes drama, child actress)

Source: Allkpop.com

Archived