[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] No.10 Skewed Tobacco Pouch Street / No.10 Yandaixie Street / No.10 Yandai Byway / Yandaixiejie No.10 / 烟袋斜街10号

lavalse

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 26/6/2016 at 8:06 PM, izziehudson said:

Ep 8 - Part 2

Reveal hidden contents

Waiter : Hi.

HH: You order first.

QJ: Never mind, you order first. 

LZ: You order first, it's fine.

HH: If that's the case I'll order first.

HH: Do you guys want to eat fish?

QJ: Yeah sure.

HH: Then I'll order one fish head, some meat and..

LZ: This one.

HH: This one? Give me Andographis salad... how many dishes should we have? Anything else you want to order?

QJ and LZ: That's it.

HH: Then that's it. Just order more if it's not enough.

Waiter: Three of you have ordered quite a lot, I'll get the dishes ready.

HH: Wait.

Waiter: Is there anything else, sir?

HH: I think I've seen you before somewhere.... 

Waiter: Sorry, we've met each other before? ((he looks like the guy who worked in the Muslim restaurant LZ and HH went to in one of the previous episodes))

HH to LZ and QJ : Come here guys. Did you think you've seen him somewhere before? I feel like I've seen him before...

LZ: Isn't this the first time I come to the restaurant? Weren't you the person who booked the table? 

HH: Forget it then. We've never seen him then.

QJ: As the saying goes, 是人三分像 (Chinese idiom, not sure what this means T^T), probably you've seen him somewhere at another place?

HH: I'm sure I've seen him before at another place before!

LZ: Why do you care so much about the waiter?

HH: You don't understand.

QJ: Look, someone's getting jealous...

LZ: Who is jealous?

**in the middle of a conversation**

LZ: .....When I was holding Yi Xiu and XYZ, I know nothing. Oh I need to take this phone call.

LZ: What, can't even do it at all? Not even me and the cacique/ native American Indian chief's (酋长) ? What? Tomo-- (he wanted to say tomorrow but was cut off)

HH: What's up?

LZ: All the pictures I sent to them can't be used at all.

QJ: Why can't they be used?

HH: The pictures he sent to the publisher... there's a cosplay of a native American Indian chief. Do you think that can pass?

LZ: They want the picture by tomorrow...

QJ: I know this one photographer, the name is Yi KeFeng (YKF). His photography skill is really good. How about you see him for a photo?

LZ: Great, is he free this afternoon?

QJ: Don't panic, I'll help you ask. If he's free, you'll go this afternoon.

LZ: How about this?

HH: No. 

LZ: This is my favourite outfit, you're saying no?

HH: The publisher wants something simple and plain.

LZ: Then you help me to choose one outfit.

HH: Okay. Come, let's try this one. Turn around. Um, not bad.

LZ: I feel so weird.

HH: It's not weird at all. *grabs another blazer* I think this one isn't bad as well.

LZ: Doesn't it look the same...?

HH: Black is too formal, blue is more lively. Which one is better....

LZ: I'll buy both, let's try both again when we're at the studio.

HW: Faster, It's almost time. Eh, HH!

LZ and HH: Oh it's you! 

HW: What are you doing here?

HH: I'm taking LZ to for a photoshoot, but I can't find my way, not sure where it is!

HW: Come, come, go that way, it's faster.

HH: Thanks!

HW: No worries.

YKF to model : Nice, look at the camera. Okay, relax a little, relax a little... Great! Okay, I'm coming a little closer. Awesome! Look at my hand over here... Take the wind closer to this side... Great! Okay... stay there... Great!

YKF : Imagine I'm the person who you like, and you're confessing to me, okay? Let me see you smile a little... Okay, enough! Not bad, really not bad! Today you're a little nervous.

Model: Right, right. 

YKF: Next time, let's work together again. 

Model: Okay, thank you, sorry to trouble you!

HW: Hi KF, how are you lately?

YKF: Good, good. 

LZ: Teacher Yi, hi, I'm QJ's friend, the one who called you previously.

HW: Okay okay, no need to introduce. *points to LZ, talks to YKF* he's your next model.I shall go now! Bye!

YKF: So... change your clothes first.

LZ: Oh, okay.

HH: Hello, hello, you're QJ's friend, aren't you?

YKF: Are you HH?

HH: Yes.

YKF: The owner of the pet shop. QJ told me about you before. 

HH: I see, sorry to trouble you!

YKF: It's okay. Is he still inside?

HH: Yes, he's still inside.

YKF: Okay, we shall wait then, no worries.

LZ: Do you think my shirt is slightly too big? I'm not that skinny...

HH: No, I don't think so, I think it's all right.

YKF: We can start anytime now, I'll go get the equipment ready.

LZ: Do you think I look absurd?

HH: No, I think you look great.

LZ: The publisher wants me to wear something like this... take pictures like this... I feel stupefied (actual word used means drunk). Why aren't you saying anything?

@gentlemonsterzhou hope this helps, had I known earlier that there's still no Eng sub I would've translated for you much earlier T^T sorry

18 hours ago, Ardiane said:

Thanks a lot for the translation izziehudson. Do you mind if I use these for subs on the official YT video? If yes and I can credit you, do you want to? Thanks a lot again.

@izziehudson thank you so so so much for this ♥ I got the chance to watch the episodes with eng subs some days ago on youtube but now they've been removed O.O this helped me a lot ♥ I'd be so grateful if you can do this also for the next episodes (the last two, right? :(( I thought it was gonna have 12 episodes so I'm still a little shocked by the news there'll be only 10, WHAT IM GONNA DO AFTER IT >___>).

The official channel is later than usual in uploading the subtitles so I'm really afraid it won't sub the rest ://

@Ardiane if @izziehudson gave her permission I can help you in making subs from her translation, if you need any help :)

4 hours ago, ariasiandrama said:

I'd be so grateful if you can do this also for the next episodes (the last two, right? :(( I thought it was gonna have 12 episodes so I'm still a little shocked by the news there'll be only 10, WHAT IM GONNA DO AFTER IT >___>).

The official channel is later than usual in uploading the subtitles so I'm really afraid it won't sub the rest ://

Are they really going to have only two more episodes? :(:(:( that's really sad! I'll definitely help with the translation for the remaining episodes, would love to help with softsubs but I have no clue how to do that hahaha :D you can use the translation, there's no need to credit me btw! The fact that you're helping others with the subs is good enough! As long as more people can understand the storyline, I'm already happy!!

On June 27, 2016 at 2:06 AM, izziehudson said:

Ep 8 - Part 2

Reveal hidden contents

Waiter : Hi.

HH: You order first.

QJ: Never mind, you order first. 

LZ: You order first, it's fine.

HH: If that's the case I'll order first.

HH: Do you guys want to eat fish?

QJ: Yeah sure.

HH: Then I'll order one fish head, some meat and..

LZ: This one.

HH: This one? Give me Andographis salad... how many dishes should we have? Anything else you want to order?

QJ and LZ: That's it.

HH: Then that's it. Just order more if it's not enough.

Waiter: Three of you have ordered quite a lot, I'll get the dishes ready.

HH: Wait.

Waiter: Is there anything else, sir?

HH: I think I've seen you before somewhere.... 

Waiter: Sorry, we've met each other before? ((he looks like the guy who worked in the Muslim restaurant LZ and HH went to in one of the previous episodes))

HH to LZ and QJ : Come here guys. Did you think you've seen him somewhere before? I feel like I've seen him before...

LZ: Isn't this the first time I come to the restaurant? Weren't you the person who booked the table? 

HH: Forget it then. We've never seen him then.

QJ: As the saying goes, 是人三分像 (Chinese idiom, not sure what this means T^T), probably you've seen him somewhere at another place?

HH: I'm sure I've seen him before at another place before!

LZ: Why do you care so much about the waiter?

HH: You don't understand.

QJ: Look, someone's getting jealous...

LZ: Who is jealous?

**in the middle of a conversation**

LZ: .....When I was holding Yi Xiu and XYZ, I know nothing. Oh I need to take this phone call.

LZ: What, can't even do it at all? Not even me and the cacique/ native American Indian chief's (酋长) ? What? Tomo-- (he wanted to say tomorrow but was cut off)

HH: What's up?

LZ: All the pictures I sent to them can't be used at all.

QJ: Why can't they be used?

HH: The pictures he sent to the publisher... there's a cosplay of a native American Indian chief. Do you think that can pass?

LZ: They want the picture by tomorrow...

QJ: I know this one photographer, the name is Yi KeFeng (YKF). His photography skill is really good. How about you see him for a photo?

LZ: Great, is he free this afternoon?

QJ: Don't panic, I'll help you ask. If he's free, you'll go this afternoon.

LZ: How about this?

HH: No. 

LZ: This is my favourite outfit, you're saying no?

HH: The publisher wants something simple and plain.

LZ: Then you help me to choose one outfit.

HH: Okay. Come, let's try this one. Turn around. Um, not bad.

LZ: I feel so weird.

HH: It's not weird at all. *grabs another blazer* I think this one isn't bad as well.

LZ: Doesn't it look the same...?

HH: Black is too formal, blue is more lively. Which one is better....

LZ: I'll buy both, let's try both again when we're at the studio.

HW: Faster, It's almost time. Eh, HH!

LZ and HH: Oh it's you! 

HW: What are you doing here?

HH: I'm taking LZ to for a photoshoot, but I can't find my way, not sure where it is!

HW: Come, come, go that way, it's faster.

HW: No worries.

YKF to model : Nice, look at the camera. Okay, relax a little, relax a little... Great! Okay, I'm coming a little closer. Awesome! Look at my hand over here... Take the wind closer to this side... Great! Okay... stay there... Great!

YKF : Imagine I'm the person who you like, and you're confessing to me, okay? Let me see you smile a little... Okay, enough! Not bad, really not bad! Today you're a little nervous.

Model: Right, right. 

YKF: Next time, let's work together again. 

Model: Okay, thank you, sorry to trouble you!

HW: Hi KF, how are you lately?

YKF: Good, good. 

LZ: Teacher Yi, hi, I'm QJ's friend, the one who called you previously.

HW: Okay okay, no need to introduce. *points to LZ, talks to YKF* he's your next model.I shall go now! Bye!

YKF: So... change your clothes first.

LZ: Oh, okay.

HH: Hello, hello, you're QJ's friend, aren't you?

YKF: Are you HH?

HH: Yes.

YKF: The owner of the pet shop. QJ told me about you before. 

HH: I see, sorry to trouble you!

YKF: It's okay. Is he still inside?

HH: Yes, he's still inside.

YKF: Okay, we shall wait then, no worries.

LZ: Do you think my shirt is slightly too big? I'm not that skinny...

HH: No, I don't think so, I think it's all right.

YKF: We can start anytime now, I'll go get the equipment ready.

LZ: Do you think I look absurd?

HH: No, I think you look great.

LZ: The publisher wants me to wear something like this... take pictures like this... I feel stupefied (actual word used means drunk). Why aren't you saying anything?

@gentlemonsterzhou hope this helps, had I known earlier that there's still no Eng sub I would've translated for you much earlier T^T sorry

IZZZIIIEEEEE! :heart: thank you so much for the translatiooooon! Im so sorry i just visit the forum now. Hahaha thanks for the translation. At least i can watch in peace now. :P Thankssss. Why 10 episodes only? :( i need more of LZ and HH :tears: hayyy. Again thanks izzie! :) i hope you can also translate their text messages to each other. I think we can see more of their feelings there. :P

No problem at all @gentlemonsterzhou! For ep 7 and 8 there was only one part where they were texting each other I assume... (in spoiler below, I've included in the previous post). Probably will backtrack and translate their chats in the previous episodes if I have the time. I'll translate the text messages in the remaining episodes too :) 

Spoiler
On 6/26/2016 at 11:08 PM, izziehudson said:

*LZ sends a text: "HH, the arrangement for this trip by the publisher is rather sudden, didn't get the chance to tell you. I miss you!*

*HH replied: "Never mind, when are you coming back?"*

*LZ replied: "Next Monday."*

*HH replied: "Okay, I'll wait for you!"*

***after LZ landed***

*HH sent a text: "Where are you?"*

*LZ replied: "Faster, what are you doing?"*

*HH replied: "I'm waiting for you."*

12 hours ago, izziehudson said:

No problem at all @gentlemonsterzhou! For ep 7 and 8 there was only one part where they were texting each other I assume... (in spoiler below, I've included in the previous post). Probably will backtrack and translate their chats in the previous episodes if I have the time. I'll translate the text messages in the remaining episodes too :) 

Reveal hidden contents

I knew itttt. Too much sugars also in their text messages. :P i hope you continue translating more of the messages izzie. Im very happy! :) thank you so much izzie! Youre such a blessing! :P

17 hours ago, izziehudson said:

Are they really going to have only two more episodes? :(:(:( that's really sad! I'll definitely help with the translation for the remaining episodes, would love to help with softsubs but I have no clue how to do that hahaha :D you can use the translation, there's no need to credit me btw! The fact that you're helping others with the subs is good enough! As long as more people can understand the storyline, I'm already happy!!

Thank you ♥ I already noticed that a lovely boy already did it giving credits to you, please guys look for Lindsay Patten comments in the comment section of the ep. 7 and 8 on the official channel, he shard the files with the subtitles for these episodes :) 

thank you again @izziehudson without you here we all would have died xD

About the episodes, honestly, as I said at first I read 12 then now I keep reading around 10 but I can't find any official source for this so I'm not 100% sure. I also asked to some chinese friends of mine to check it but they couldn't find anything. So I'm all anxious xD

Then it's such a pity there's so few material about them around, I already watched all the BTS and keep myself updated checking their weibo (especially I have a thing about Gong Zheng aaaawww let me confess it xD) and they really look so at ease when they're together ♥ probably this is why also in the series I feel so much intimacy between them.

Never expected it to be so good, to be honest. When I started it I thought it was funny, then from the episode 3 I started falling and the episode 6 is the best to me, all the emotions it gave me, I can survive for 1 year. I feel so much love when I watch it, it just gives me so many good vibes and make me feel good. 

I need more series like this ♥

PS- the episode 9-10 are already out! not on the official channel though. I'm not ready xD

@ariasiandrama no problem at all! Saw the comment :D I'm happy to help! p.s. I really really like Alan/Liang Ze, he's so cute~ it's a shame there aren't that many Weibo accounts posting about these guys! I would love to see more of them on my news feed. 

Also, I hope this series gets more attention so people will start translating the novel.

Btw I just watched ep 9... My heart T^T *sighs* I can't take it, I'll probably watch ep 10 tomorrow. Ep10 has three parts (around 24-27 mins?).. Is it really the finale, I'm not too sure. 

I'll post up translation for ep 9 tomorrow, and ep 10 on the following day. I'll try to do it a.s.a.p :) (spoiler: their texts in ep 9 @gentlemonsterzhou are adorable ^^)

3 hours ago, izziehudson said:

@ariasiandrama no problem at all! Saw the comment :D I'm happy to help! p.s. I really really like Liang Ze, he's so cute~ it's a shame there aren't that many Weibo accounts posting about these guys! I would love to see more of them on my news feed. 

Also, I hope this series gets more attention so people will start translating the novel.

Btw I just watched ep 9... My heart T^T *sighs* I can't take it, I'll probably watch ep 10 tomorrow. Ep10 has three parts (around 24-27 mins?).. Is it really the finale, I'm not too sure. 

I'll post up translation for ep 9 tomorrow, and ep 10 on the following day. I'll try to do it a.s.a.p :) (spoiler: their texts in ep 9 @gentlemonsterzhou are adorable ^^)

Thank you ♥ but take your time to do it, we will wait patiently :D

and OMG yes I just watched the 9 and 10 without subs and THIS CANNOT BE THE END. No, really. Im pretty sure there will be at least 2 episodes more.

The last part of the episode 10 had english subs, tho, and I was almost crying. Honestly. And how much Gong Zheng is good, someone give him an Oscar asaaaaaaap haha no, really, too many emotions.

Justblthings is gonna translate the novel in english ^^ (here they confirmed it) I'm really happy, since from what I got they cut some parts from it and rushed some others. The novel is not very long, though, I think it has only 32 chapters, if I'm not wrong? So probably they're gonna cover the whole thing in this season :// just my speculations, though, since I haven't read it. 

edit: just read there's another book about the model and the translator story, someone can confirm it? it'd be awesome if they can do a second season about them (putting also liang ze and hang hang in it, though xD)

@ariasiandrama @izziehudson

First, thanks for the translations izziehudson, I was wondering what the text messages said haha :wub:

About the ending, since izzie understands chinese, she might be able to clear this up for us, but on their official weibo, on the last video it says something like this is the last episode but the story is not over, next week something (i used the google translator in chrome)

To be honest I'm not ready for this to end, I need more of Gong Zheng and Alan in my life :tears:

Ep 9 Part 1

Spoiler

HH (sent a text) : I love you.

LZ: kiss kiss*, I love you too! *(he said “么么哒 (momoda)”)

HH: Why do you reply so quickly, thought you are still in the photoshoot?

LZ: Done with it already.

HH: Done with it yet still not come out to find me…

LZ: Still have another set (of photoshoot).

HH: Is that what you called “done with photoshoot”…

LZ: It’s considered one part of it done, isn’t it?

LZ: HH, you ignored me…

HH: Gonna ignore you (basically saying can’t be bothered to entertain you)

LZ: In order to take some photos, I have to put on so much hair spray, it’s almost like a wig! Doesn’t it look particularly silly?

HH: Don’t mess with it, I think it looks good.

LZ: I’m not just handsome for one day or two. You just kissed me, isn’t it because you are captivated with my handsome look?

HH: That was just an accident; it’s just a whim at that time. Let’s go home, or do you want to go elsewhere?

LZ: Wait, I shall answer the phone. Hi, sis-in-law!

Sis-in-law (SIL): LZ, the item you bought last time is already here, just to let you know.

LZ: Whatever you say, I wouldn’t dare to ignore!

SIL: Your brother recently talked about you, when are you coming home for a meal?

LZ: To eat? Today! (is also possible)

HH: *mumbles* only know how to eat… eat? (*more like he was trying to understand the conversation, then he went like "wait, what?")

SIL: Let me tell you, you must come back home today! I’ll prepare your favourite *meat dish!

LZ: My favourite meat dish? I’d really love to eat it!

SIL : *laughs* Oh right, previously you were telling me about a friend, how is that going? Is there any progress? Give me details!
LZ: SIL, no need to say, I already have a boyfriend, today I will bring him home and introduce to you guys.*

SIL: Nice, that’s double the joy!

SIL: Wait…. A boyfriend? What do you mean!?

LZ: Didn’t my brother tell me not to have a girlfriend? So, I went to find an outstanding boyfriend!

SIL: LZ, you really aren’t Liang Bin (LB)’s brother. I tell you, even if you let me know you are migrating to Mars, I won’t even feel a little bit surprised! Seriously.

LZ: SIL, SIL, don’t get agitated! We’ll talk when we get home, I’m hanging up! Bye!

**LZ turns to look at HH**

LZ: The food my sister cooks is really delicious!

HH: How about I don’t go, it’s not very nice…. Help me with the stuff. (HH asking LZ to help bringing the things inside, since he suddenly decided not to go)

LZ: What do you mean by it’s not nice… it’s only a meal! You’re my boyfriend, I’m not embarrassed. Let’s go.

SIL: Husband!

LB: Heard it!

LB: (Smelly) brat, finally you’re here. Come in!

LZ: Why are you so harsh?

LB: Please come in, come in.

LB: Which friend is this?

LZ: Bro, this is HH. HH, this is my brother, Liang Bin.

LB & HH: Hi.

LB: Sit, sit.

SIL: So smart of you to come just on time! Exactly when we are just about to start eating!

LZ: SIL, from far I can smell your special dish, even the saliva is coming out!

SIL: You glutton! Oh, is that the friend you were talking about?

LZ: Oh SIL, this is HH.

SIL & HH: Hello.

LB: All right, don’t just stand there, come and sit. Let’s eat!

SIL: HH, here. This is the first time our LZ bringing a friend home! I didn’t prepare anything much, don’t take it to heart, hope you will make do with it.

HH: Thanks.

LB: Okay, let us start eating then!

LZ: I already can’t wait!

SIL: How do you guys know each other?

LZ: We originally knew each other from breeding.

HH: …breeding chinchillas.

SIL: Ooooh, how long have you known each other?

LZ: About half a year now.

SIL: Half a year? So you are together every day for half a year now?

LZ: Basically, yea. In between that, there is a month that I need to finish the book before the deadline. Other than that time, I’m at HH’s house every day.

HH: I’m a pet shop owner, he always comes in to see the chinchillas.

SIL: Then normally what do you guys do?

HH: We…..

LB: Eat the vegetable.

LZ: SIL, today your special dish is really authentic, come, HH, try and taste my sis-in-law’s masterpiece!

SIL: Try it!

LB: Our LZ doesn’t have a really close friend. There’s you to care for him, I’m very glad.

SIL: Our LZ, in addition to writing good fiction, he’s also good in various areas. With you acting as his guardian*, I can be so much more relaxed now. (*word used here is “magnet”, some sort of like a “solid base” or like someone who can look after him)

LZ: HH is not just a regular friend.

SIL: We know, he’s not just a regular friend, he’s your really close buddy.* (word use here is “brother”)

LZ: Not that as well.

HH: LZ, eat this dish.

LZ: HH is….

SIL: What is it?

LB: Finish eating first then we talk, shall we?

SIL: What are you staring at me for? Will you not let me talk?

SIL: LZ, you were saying on the phone earlier you want to bring a boyfriend home, is it this kind of boyfriend?

LZ: SIL, you’re a tease. A boyfriend is a boyfriend, the kind you can show off, can eat together with you, sleep, a boyfriend who you can chat with… HH is my boyfriend.

LB: Eat more fish brain, okay. Eat, eat.

LZ: Ah, so comfortable.

SIL: Are you full now? Go do the dishes.

LZ: I don’t want to. I hate doing dishes.

SIL: Why don’t you hate eating instead? Quick, go.

LZ: Okayyyyy

LB: HH, how about we go outside to smoke?

HH: Okay.

LB: Let’s go.

SIL: LZ, can you really accept a man?

LZ: Why not? I really like him.

SIL: Love is one thing. What I’m trying to say is that can you really accept “being with a man”? You may be able to accept it mentally, but how about physically?* (*words used here are “your mind can accept it, but can your body accept it?” here basically she’s trying to imply that LZ may be able to love him, but is he totally okay with physical/sex-related stuff)

2 hours ago, izziehudson said:

Ep 9 Part 1

Reveal hidden contents

LZ: kiss kiss*, I love you too! *(he said “momoda”)

LZ: Just taking some photos, why so much hair spray, it’s almost like a wig! Doesn’t it look particularly silly?

LZ: I’m not just handsome for one day or two. You just kissed me, isn’t it because you are captivated with my handsome look?

HH: That was just an accident; it’s just a whim at that time. Let’s go home, or do you want to go elsewhere?

Sis-in-law (SIL): LZ, the item you bought last time is already here, just to let you know.

SIL: Your brother recently talked about you, when are you coming home for a meal?

HH: *mumbles* only know how to eat… What? (*more like he was trying to understand the conversation, then he went like "wait, what?")

SIL: Let me tell you, you must come back home today! I’ll prepare your favourite *meat dish!

SIL : *laughs* Oh right, previously you were telling me about a friend, how is that going? Is there any progress? Give me details!
LZ: SIL, no need to say, I already have a boyfriend, today I will bring him home and introduce to you guys.*

LZ: Didn’t my brother tell me not to have a girlfriend? So, I went to find an outstanding boyfriend!

SIL: LZ, you really aren’t Liang Bin (LB)’s brother. I tell you, even if you let me know you are migrating to Mars, I won’t even feel a little bit surprised! Seriously.

LZ: SIL, SIL, don’t get agitated! We’ll talk when we get home, I’m hanging up! Bye!

HH: How about I don’t go, it’s not very nice…. Help me with the stuff. (HH asking LZ to help bringing the things inside, since he suddenly decided not to go)

LZ: What do you mean by it’s not nice… it’s only a meal! You’re my boyfriend, I’m not embarrassed. Let’s go.

SIL: So smart of you to come just on time! Exactly when we are just about to start eating!

SIL: HH, here. This is the first time our LZ bringing a friend home! I didn’t prepare anything much, don’t take it to heart, hope you will make do with it.

LZ: Basically, yea. In between that, there is a month that I need to finish the book before the deadline. Other than that time, I’m at HH’s house every day.

LZ: SIL, today your special dish is really authentic, come, HH, try and taste my sis-in-law’s masterpiece!

LB: Our LZ doesn’t have a really close friend. There’s you to care for him, I’m very glad.

SIL: Our LZ, in addition to writing good fiction, he’s also good in various areas. With you acting as his guardian*, I can be so much more relaxed now. (*word used here is “magnet”, some sort of like a “solid base” or like someone who can look after him)

SIL: We know, he’s not just a regular friend, he’s your really close buddy.* (word use here is “brother”)

SIL: LZ, you were saying on the phone earlier you want to bring a boyfriend home, is it this kind of boyfriend?

LZ: SIL, you’re a tease. A boyfriend is a boyfriend, the kind you can show off, can eat together with you, sleep, a boyfriend who you can chat with… HH is my boyfriend.

SIL: Love is one thing. What I’m trying to say is that can you really accept “being with a man”? You may be able to accept it mentally, but how about physically?* (*words used here are “your mind can accept it, but can your body accept it?” here basically she’s trying to imply that LZ may be able to love him, but is he totally okay with physical/sex-related stuff)

i love you so much!!!!!! :heart:  you're my angel!!!! :blush:thanks for the translation !!

Really i love the part of the text messages! but everything was very fine until the sis-in-law spoke with LZ :(

GZ is the best actor i ever see!!!! he is so good acting, i have a crush with him!!!!! :heart:

1 hour ago, anul luna said:

i love you so much!!!!!! :heart:  you're my angel!!!! :blush:thanks for the translation !!

Really i love the part of the text messages! but everything was very fine until the sis-in-law spoke with LZ :(

GZ is the best actor i ever see!!!! he is so good acting, i have a crush with him!!!!! :heart:

I think everyone here has a crush on him (including myself) :wub:

006m9qJ2jw1f1pm1chqy5j30qo0zk4aa.jpg

006m9qJ2jw1f2wd2i80xnj311i14bx6p.jpg

so adorable :wub:

Ep 9 - Part 2 (a quick one!)

Spoiler

LB: Have you read LZ’s book?

HH: I have.

LB: His books are mostly about great love, but he himself does not understand what it’s actually like, the kind of love when a person is with another… do you understand? Has he told you about his former girlfriends?

HH: He did, he said they all abandoned him and ran off.

LB: Honestly I don’t really recommend him to talk about the girlfriends, because he… more like the problem is him.

HH: His own problems?

LB: He sometimes hurts others without he himself knowing it. As for me, I’m just giving you a reminder; he has a problem to communicate with others. I don’t want anyone to be hurt again.

HH: I felt that LZ is perfectly fine. I think, regarding us…

LB: I’m not objecting anything. I am simply giving you a reminder.

HH : LZ, LZ. LZ, a text.

LZ: Huh?

HH: Someone texted you.

**a text by XJY (the editor)**

HH: Who sent you the text?

LZ: It’s XJY.

HH: What did she say?

LZ: She asked me to bring the photos with me tomorrow and pass to her.

HH: Oh, that’s it. By the way, LZ, today your brother…

LZ: My brother didn’t ask you anything, did he?
HH: No, we were just casually chatting.

HH: In the end we have to choose the best photo, (but) all are very nice to look at.

LZ: Oh why am I so handsome…

HH: Your humility is dead.   

LZ: Oh I understand, you, compared to me, are more handsome… Had we known each other two years earlier, we could have formed a group and joined the modelling competition.

HH: The only thing you can win is probably talking nonsense.*

LZ: The outcome is great, so many great photos.

HH: They all look good, just pick whichever one.

LZ: ….how about this one?

HH: Yeah that works too.

HH: You go quickly wash up.

LZ: …and shower?

HH: Quick, go.

HH: Quick, quick, quick. After you’re done showering, let’s rest. You’re already tired.

LZ: HH.

HH: Quick.

LZ: Okay.

LZ: I’ve showered, your turn.

HH: Only waited for a while.

LZ: Enough, quick go and shower.

SIL: Can you really accept being with a man?

HH: What are you looking at?

LZ: Reading a book.

HH: Stop reading, let’s rest, shall we?

SIL: You may be able to accept it mentally, but how about physically?

LZ: Stop.

HH: What’s with you?

LZ: I don’t want.

HH: Why?

LZ: There’s no reason, I just don’t want to.

HH: Leave.

LZ: Say that again.

HH: Leave!

@mmilaa you guys can have GZ, I'll take Alan/YH :phew: ((but he's like 5 years younger smh so nahhhh))

p.s. I saw a comment on Weibo saying the actor playing LB (LZ's brother) is way cuter than the two hahahah 

18 minutes ago, izziehudson said:

Ep 9 - Part 2 (a quick one!)

Reveal hidden contents

LB: Have you read LZ’s book?

HH: I have.

LB: His books are mostly about great love, but he himself does not understand what it’s actually like, the kind of love when a person is with another… do you understand? Has he told you about his former girlfriends?

HH: He did, he said they all abandoned him and ran off.

LB: Honestly I don’t really recommend him to talk about the girlfriends, because he… more like the problem is him.

HH: His own problems?

LB: He sometimes hurts others without he himself knowing it. As for me, I’m just giving you a reminder; he has a problem to communicate with others. I don’t want anyone to be hurt again.

HH: I felt that LZ is perfectly fine. I think, regarding us…

LB: I’m not objecting anything. I am simply giving you a reminder.

HH : LZ, LZ. LZ, a text.

LZ: Huh?

HH: Someone texted you.

**a text by XJY (the editor)**

HH: Who sent you the text?

LZ: It’s XJY.

HH: What did she say?

LZ: She asked me to bring the photos with me tomorrow and pass to her.

HH: Oh, that’s it. By the way, LZ, today your brother…

LZ: My brother didn’t ask you anything, did he?
HH: No, we were just casually chatting.

HH: In the end we have to choose the best photo, (but) all are very nice to look at.

LZ: Oh why am I so handsome…

HH: Your humility is dead.   

LZ: Oh I understand, you, compared to me, are more handsome… Had we known each other two years earlier, we could have formed a group and joined the modelling competition.

HH: The only thing you can win is probably talking nonsense.*

LZ: The outcome is great, so many great photos.

HH: They all look good, just pick whichever one.

LZ: ….how about this one?

HH: Yeah that works too.

HH: You go quickly wash up.

LZ: …and shower?

HH: Quick, go.

HH: Quick, quick, quick. After you’re done showering, let’s rest. You’re already tired.

LZ: HH.

HH: Quick.

LZ: Okay.

LZ: I’ve showered, your turn.

HH: Only waited for a while.

LZ: Enough, quick go and shower.

SIL: Can you really accept being with a man?

HH: What are you looking at?

LZ: Reading a book.

HH: Stop reading, let’s rest, shall we?

SIL: You may be able to accept it mentally, but how about physically?

LZ: Stop.

HH: What’s with you?

LZ: I don’t want.

HH: Why?

LZ: There’s no reason, I just don’t want to.

HH: Leave.

LZ: Say that again.

HH: Leave!

@mmilaa you guys can have GZ, I'll take Alan/YH :phew: ((but he's like 5 years younger smh so nahhhh))

p.s. I saw a comment on Weibo saying the actor playing LB (LZ's brother) is way cuter than the two hahahah 

Wait, wait, I like Alan too!!! lmao I want them both :wub: (am I being too greedy?)

Way cuter? what?! I didnt watch the episodes yet, only a few scenes, is he the one with the other girl when they are having dinner?.......if he is, what?! the chinese have such different taste in guys :joy:

(also, thank you for the translations I kinda wanted to wait to watch the episodes with the subs so I didnt want to read, but I got too curious and opened the ep 9 part one and read "I love you" and "kiss kiss I love you too" and I literally died)

@mmilaa yes he's the one with the other pregnant lady (LZ's sis-in-law) at the dinner! I have to completely disagree, not because he's not cute or anything. It's simply because GZ and Alan are way too cute. And yes, their texts are so cute~~ LZ is like a little kid! :wub:

I haven't started watching ep 10 yet, I'll watch it tonight after work and try to get the subs all done by tomorrow~ 

A message from the producer, Wang XiaoWen:
(translation)
A day-long is just like a year-long, this is how I feel, throughout the whole month, I'm prepared for the worst... to ensure the series won't get XX (banned), to ensure the actors are not being affected, to ensure we are able to reach everyone, to ensure the actors are being recognized by the media, to realize the dream of the whole crew... we've done what we should and shouldn't as well... I've nothing to say now, not sure what should I say anymore. See you, goodbye, YanDaiXie Street No.10 Web Series.

2 hours ago, lavalse said:

A message from the producer, Wang XiaoWen:
(translation)
A day-long is just like a year-long, this is how I feel, throughout the whole month, I'm prepared for the worst... to ensure the series won't get XX (banned), to ensure the actors are not being affected, to ensure we are able to reach everyone, to ensure the actors are being recognized by the media, to realize the dream of the whole crew... we've done what we should and shouldn't as well... I've nothing to say now, not sure what should I say anymore. See you, goodbye, YanDaiXie Street No.10 Web Series.

Thank you so much for the translation even if my heart hurts.

This means that it is over :((? 

12 hours ago, izziehudson said:

Ep 9 Part 1

Reveal hidden contents

LZ: kiss kiss*, I love you too! *(he said “么么哒 (momoda)”)

LZ: In order to take some photos, I have to put on so much hair spray, it’s almost like a wig! Doesn’t it look particularly silly?

HH: *mumbles* only know how to eat… eat? (*more like he was trying to understand the conversation, then he went like "wait, what?")

thank you very much for translating this gem. i hope there will be a season 2. 

Archived