[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] No.10 Skewed Tobacco Pouch Street / No.10 Yandaixie Street / No.10 Yandai Byway / Yandaixiejie No.10 / 烟袋斜街10号

lavalse

2 hours ago, mmilaa said:

GUYSSSS the episodes are up on the official youtube channel!!

(no subs yet)

Episode 5

Episode 6

spoiler ep 6:

Reveal hidden contents

THERE IS A KISS *dies*

edit: AND ANOTHER ONE IM DYING HERE THANK YOU CHINA FOR NOT EDITING IT OUT

they are tiny kisses but still better than nothing right?

Thanks for informing! Finally! Nice episodes! ^-^

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From Addicted/ Heroin web series here! Still trying to get over the series, it hurts not even being able to see them in the same place nowadays. 

That being said, im glad for the new web series, hope they will keep it light, no too dramatic plot twist. Im a little bit torn between happy to see them getting close so fast, but i also want to see their relationship develop slowly (but im happy for the short sweet kisses no complaint :P ) Hang hang and liang ze are so cute/ pretty boys - means i wont be too attached to them seeing they look like other pretty boy celebrities unlike zhouzhou&johnny who looks like boys next door. Seeing them together can light up my wounded heart LOLSSS! and btw heard its a happy ending series YAY! XD will keep on watching it.

Cheers everyone!

8 hours ago, yureino said:

From Addicted/ Heroin web series here! Still trying to get over the series, it hurts not even being able to see them in the same place nowadays. 

That being said, im glad for the new web series, hope they will keep it light, no too dramatic plot twist. Im a little bit torn between happy to see them getting close so fast, but i also want to see their relationship develop slowly (but im happy for the short sweet kisses no complaint :P ) Hang hang and liang ze are so cute/ pretty boys - means i wont be too attached to them seeing they look like other pretty boy celebrities unlike zhouzhou&johnny who looks like boys next door. Seeing them together can light up my wounded heart LOLSSS! and btw heard its a happy ending series YAY! XD will keep on watching it.

Cheers everyone!

Hi hi hi, welcome!! hahaha I feel the same, I'm still not over them to be honest (I still watch fan meetings, interviews, and bts on youtube like almost everyday am I insane or what) and I needed something to fill that emptiness and that's how I got to watch this series and it's sooo good, I love when the uke (I'm guessing liangze is the uke?) is super talkative and a bit clingy like in Like Love lol

Unusual/Extraordinary Other Half
Bu Xun Chang De Ling Yi Ban / 不寻常的另一半

Closing theme song's translation:

Spoiler

Lyrics translated by lavalse.

Unusual/Extraordinary Other Half
Bu Xun Chang De Ling Yi Ban / 不寻常的另一半

(Closing theme song)

Singers: Yang Xi 杨曦, Kang Rong 康榕
Lyricist/composer: Zhao Ye 赵晔
Music arrangement: Yu Lei 余雷

Verse 1:
我们都会不安
wo men dou hui bu an
We might be feeling insecure
怕幸福变成遗憾
pa xing fu bian cheng yi han
Afraid of happiness would be turning into regret
不寻常的另一半
bu xun chang de ling yi ban
(My) Unusual other half

Verse 2:
欢笑过后的平淡
huan xiao guo hou de ping dan
The dullness/quietness of after the laughter
是感情之中另一种试探
shi gan qing zhi zhong ling yi zhong shi tan
Is (just) another kind of test in a relationship
不要在不安
bu yao zai bu an
(Please) Don’t be insecure

Chorus 1:
我们要勇敢
wo men yao yong gan
We have to be brave
来承担感情悲欢
lai cheng dan gan qing bei huan
In order to bear with the sorrows and joys of love
承诺的交换
cheng nuo de jiao huan
(Let’s) Keep our promises to each other

Chorus 2:
我愿意承担
wo yuan yi cheng dan
I’m willing to bear with it (to take the responsibility)
在爱情里面坦然
zai ai qing li mian tan ran
And to be frank and honest in the matter of love
不寻常的另一半 (我们要勇敢*)
bu xun chang de ling yi ban (wo men yao yong gan*) 
(My) Unusual other half (We have to be brave*)

Repeat: V1, V2, C1, C2(*) & C1, C2

Made an account just to follow this thread :blush:

And for those who can't wait for the official English subs, I tried translating episode 5 myself.(Newbie here)

Spoiler

[Deleted]

Please check official video for english subs *v*

*Note that the trans aren't 100% accurate. There are definitely many translation mistakes but I tried best so do forgive me for any errors T_T I'll also delete the video once the official video has been translated in English(hopefully very soon).

Anyways, I look forward to episode 7 & 8 next week *w*)/

I also tried reading the novel using google translate but I couldn't understand most of it :bawling: Hopefully someone who's fluent in Chinese and English and have time will translate it for us fans~ 

//rolls out

41 minutes ago, hikarusubasa123 said:

Made an account just to follow this thread :blush:

And for those who can't wait for the official English subs, I tried translating episode 5 myself.(Newbie here)

Hide contents

Click for episode 5

*Click CC for subs~

*Note that the trans aren't 100% accurate. There are definitely many translation mistakes but I tried best so do forgive me for any errors T_T I'll also delete the video once the official video has been translated in English(hopefully very soon).

Anyways, I look forward to episode 7 & 8 next week *w*)/

I also tried reading the novel using google translate but I couldn't understand most of it :bawling: Hopefully someone who's fluent in Chinese and English and have time will translate it for us fans~ 

//rolls out

Good job!
Thanks for your effort, I know it's not that easy!
I'm looking forward to the next two episodes as well. ^^

Ohhhh. Is the ep. 5 and 6 not subbed yet? :( i have the habit of not watching the episode if it is not yet translated :( i hope it will be translated soon. Badly missing the boys already :tears: is there an update about them off cam? Like in weibo or whatnot. Unfortunately i cant make a weibo account because my country is not included in the list that can access weibo :( hahaha if you have some info and photos of them recently, kindly post it please? :) that would be a good distraction while waiting for the episodes. :P 

Have a nice day guys! :glasses: 

4 hours ago, gentlemonsterzhou said:

Ohhhh. Is the ep. 5 and 6 not subbed yet? :( i have the habit of not watching the episode if it is not yet translated :( i hope it will be translated soon. Badly missing the boys already :tears: is there an update about them off cam? Like in weibo or whatnot. Unfortunately i cant make a weibo account because my country is not included in the list that can access weibo :( hahaha if you have some info and photos of them recently, kindly post it please? :) that would be a good distraction while waiting for the episodes. :P 

Have a nice day guys! :glasses: 

these are the last pictures they uploaded

12/6

006mbKznjw1f4sqy09nq7j31e011ikjm.jpg

006mbKznjw1f4sqy54opvj31ez1w0u10.jpg

006m9qJ2jw1f4tyhu1xo0j31ho1zku0y.jpg

006m9qJ2jw1f4ty5i24r8j31ho1zknpe.jpg

DONT U LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT

Gong Zheng :wub:

I just watched the ep.5 with eng subbed and the ep.6 without the eng subbed. I just loved how liang ze is very concerned that hang hang misunderstood the girl in his home. :P hahahaha he even tried to find him all night until morning hahahhaaha arent you in love yet liang ze? :D Hahaha i just hoped the ep.6 will be subbed soon because the kissing scenes were great! Even though liang ze find it awkward at least he is not bothered by it. And not tried to resist the kisses. :P 

Hang hang is looking better every episode. Hahahaha i dont know if I like one better than the other here. :) Thank you @mmilaa for the updates! Hahaha give us more updates pleeeaaassseeee and are there any more news from the boys? Haha thank you! 

Have a nice day everyone! :glasses:

4 minutes ago, gentlemonsterzhou said:

I just watched the ep.5 with eng subbed and the ep.6 without the eng subbed. I just loved how liang ze is very concerned that hang hang misunderstood the girl in his home. :P hahahaha he even tried to find him all night until morning hahahhaaha arent you in love yet liang ze? :D Hahaha i just hoped the ep.6 will be subbed soon because the kissing scenes were great! Even though liang ze find it awkward at least he is not bothered by it. And not tried to resist the kisses. :P 

Hang hang is looking better every episode. Hahahaha i dont know if I like one better than the other here. :) Thank you @mmilaa for the updates! Hahaha give us more updates pleeeaaassseeee and are there any more news from the boys? Haha thank you! 

Episode 6 mostly HangHang trying to tell Liang Ze that he likes him and being misunderstood. It is not until the end of the episode that he finally spell's it out for LZ and says that he likes  him and wants them to be together in the same way their pets are. To which LZ looks surprised and goes "you are gay?"   

The last thing LZ say's is "If I refuse you won't want to play with me". 

I feel sad for LZ because he just wants  someone to hangout... and the last is ahhhh.  The story is still developing, I cannot wait to see where it goes from here onwards.

23 minutes ago, gentlemonsterzhou said:

have you checked the official youtube channel? the title doesnt say "eng sub" but there are! for both ep 5 and 6 ;)

Gong Zheng uploaded this pic today

kyaaaaa:wub: he's too cute

006m9qJ2jw1f4ykte9d20j31f01w0h51.jpg

13 minutes ago, le3jong said:

Episode 6 mostly HangHang trying to tell Liang Ze that he likes him and being misunderstood. It is not until the end of the episode that he finally spell's it out for LZ and says that he likes  him and wants them to be together in the same way their pets are. To which LZ looks surprised and goes "you are gay?"   

The last thing LZ say's is "If I refuse you won't want to play with me". 

I feel sad for LZ because he just wants  someone to hangout... and the last is ahhhh.  The story is still developing, I cannot wait to see where it goes from here onwards.

Ohhhh. So thats what happened? I thought he already knew it from the first kiss. :P who kisses their friends like that right? Hahaha how naive LZ is. :P what kind of play does LZ means? LOL hahahahaha i feel bad for Hang hang. He just wants to be loved by someone :( i remember an episode back where he goes to the temple and pray for it right? Hahaha dont make it hard for him LZ. :( 

4 minutes ago, mmilaa said:

have you checked the official youtube channel? the title doesnt say "eng sub" but there are! for both ep 5 and 6 ;)

Gong Zheng uploaded this pic today

kyaaaaa:wub: he's too cute

006m9qJ2jw1f4ykte9d20j31f01w0h51.jpg

Thanks! :P but when i watched it last night it still doesnt have any subs. :( ill try to watch it again later. Hahaha thank you! And also thanks for the update. Hahaha daddy hang hang looks so fiiiiiine. :wub: keep it coming! :D 

@lavalse It was my first time translating and it really does take a lot of time and effort xD 

Ohh, I didn't know you were the one translating and subbing the episodes *o* Thank you so much for taking your time subbing them <3 I especially love it when you added emoticons to a few of the sentences. Really cute >w<!

I'm hoping Liang Ze doesn't distance himself from Hang hang in the next episode :tears:

Everybody, both official videos of EP 05 and EP 06 are having Eng Sub now.

7 hours ago, mmilaa said:

@lavalse are you the one subbing it on the official videos? I just finished both and they said "subs by lavalse" at the end..

if that's true then, thank you so much :lol:

Yes, for this two episodes. You're welcome! ^^

2 hours ago, hikarusubasa123 said:

@lavalse It was my first time translating and it really does take a lot of time and effort xD 

Ohh, I didn't know you were the one translating and subbing the episodes *o* Thank you so much for taking your time subbing them <3 I especially love it when you added emoticons to a few of the sentences. Really cute >w<!

I'm hoping Liang Ze doesn't distance himself from Hang hang in the next episode :tears:

- I can feel you...... ><
- For this two episodes only, you're welcome. ^^
- I wish to add more emoticons, but it will messed up everything... ^o^ anyway the writing style of the novel is like that as well!
- Can't wait for the next two episodes!

Does anyone know the names in romanized of all actors and characters? I'm asking because on first post only has the four main characters, and I wanted to know from the rest of the cast.  If can, the names in romanized of they appear in this video, in order of appearance. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it and sorry for my bad english.

11 hours ago, taekimg said:

Does anyone know the names in romanized of all actors and characters? I'm asking because on first post only has the four main characters, and I wanted to know from the rest of the cast.  If can, the names in romanized of they appear in this video, in order of appearance. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it and sorry for my bad english.

Ok, give me some time, I'll update the list in the main post. =)

Archived