[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] No.10 Skewed Tobacco Pouch Street / No.10 Yandaixie Street / No.10 Yandai Byway / Yandaixiejie No.10 / 烟袋斜街10号

lavalse

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/6/2016 at 11:07 AM, izziehudson said:

I wanted to start watching this but I kinda feel weird knowing the boys are like super, super young :blink: 5 years younger than me. Alan is cute though. Maybe I shall wait till it's completed so I can watch everything in one go. 

After reading your post I went and looked for their bithdays and ... they were both (the main couple) born in 1997?!?!?!?!? like what the heck I wasnt expecting that lmaooo they definitely dont look that young, I was born in 1996 so they arent that much younger than me but still lol I cant believe it damn I thought they were around 23 :blink:

All these young guys acting in bl series making me feel weird lol, the lead in make it right (thai bl series) is 15 lolol

But you should definitely watch this, maybe wait until it's over so you dont have to suffer like me every week

No.10 YanDaiXie Street
Yan Dai Xie Jie 10(Shi) Hao / 烟袋斜街10号

Opening theme song's lyrics translation:

Spoiler

Lyrics translated by lavalse.

No.10 YanDaiXie Street
Yan Dai Xie Jie 10(Shi) Hao / 烟袋斜街10号

(Same title, opening theme song)

Singers: Luo YiHang 罗一航, Gong Zheng 宫政, Yang Xi 杨曦, Kang Rong 康榕, Fu Xiao 傅晓
Lyricist/composer: Zhao Ye 赵晔
Music arrangement: Yu Lei 余雷

Verse 1:
我需要花时间在你身上
wo xu yao hua shi jian zai ni shen shang
I’ve to spend my time with you
因为你哭我会在你身旁
yin wei ni ku wo hui zai ni shen pang
So that if you cry, I can be by your side
怎么样
zen me yang
How’s that? (How do you think? / Is it okay?)

Verse 2:
我一个人感觉日子很长
wo yi ge ren gan jue ri zi hen chang
Feeling that the days are long when I’m alone
时常幻想你会在我身旁
shi chang huan xiang ni hui zai wo shen pang
Always imagining that you’re right by my side
不慌张
bu huang zhang
No panic (So that I won’t be panic)

Pre-chorus:
生活就这样度过
sheng huo jiu zhe yang du guo
Life is going on like that
总会得到想要的
zong hui de dao xiang yao de
One day we/you’ll get what we/you want
我愿接受你给的生活
wo yuan jie shou ni gei de sheng huo
I’m willing to accept the life that you’ve given me

Chorus 1:
可不可以让我永远陪在你身旁
ke bu ke yi rang wo yong yuan pei zai ni shen pang
Is it possible to let me forever stay by your side
忘掉痛苦烦恼和忧伤
wang diao tong ku fan nao he you shang
Forget about sufferings, worries and sadness

Chorus 2:
在你的未来生命里永远都在场
zai ni de wei lai sheng ming li yong yuan dou zai chang
Forever and ever presence in your future life
将你我都放在心里
jiang ni wo dou fang zai xin li
Keeping each other in our hearts
让我们在这里相遇
rang wo men zai zhe li xiang yu
Let’s meet at here together
烟袋斜街十号
yan dai xie jie… shi hao!
YanDai XieJie...  No.10!

(Repeat x1)

On June 11, 2016 at 10:42 PM, kdiana said:

I saw the unofficial trailer of this drama and it was full of kissing scenes but after all the government new laws regarding bl content  I think that they are going to cut a lot of scenes :( 

Owwwwww. :tears: i love this trailer. So much feels. But why does this give a sad story/ending vibe into it? :( i dont want this to be a sad story. Hahahaha the first few episodes were happy and light and i Hope they can stick to that. Hang hang and liangze is so cute. :wub: at first I am leaning towards liangze but hang hang just grows into you. He is also good looking! Hahahaha :P cant wait for the next episodes. Its tonight right? :D

5 minutes ago, gentlemonsterzhou said:

Owwwwww. :tears: i love this trailer. So much feels. But why does this give a sad story/ending vibe into it? :( i dont want this to be a sad story. Hahahaha the first few episodes were happy and light and i Hope they can stick to that. Hang hang and liangze is so cute. :wub: at first I am leaning towards liangze but hang hang just grows into you. He is also good looking! Hahahaha :P cant wait for the next episodes. Its tonight right? :D

I've read somewhere else this series covers the whole novel, so if you know how it ends then... you got your answer lol

if you want to know:

Spoiler

its a happy ending yayyyy :lol: hahaha

8 minutes ago, mmilaa said:

I've read somewhere else this series covers the whole novel, so if you know how it ends then... you got your answer lol

if you want to know:

Hide contents

HAAHAHAHA YEHEYYYYYY!!! :lol: i got the vibe that it will have a happy story and a happy ending but based on the unofficial trailer they make it look like it was a heavy drama. :( you know the trend of the BL movies and series :( it always have a sad ending. But thank goodness it is not the case with this series. :P hahaha i badly want to watch the next episodes now. Haha im missing hang hang and liangze :D thanks for the info tho! :glasses:

Just now, gentlemonsterzhou said:

HAAHAHAHA YEHEYYYYYY!!! :lol: i got the vibe that it will have a happy story and a happy ending but based on the unofficial trailer they make it look like it was a heavy drama. :( you know the trend of the BL movies and series :( it always have a sad ending. But thank goodness it is not the case with this series. :P hahaha i badly want to watch the next episodes now. Haha im missing hang hang and liangze :D thanks for the info tho! :glasses:

hahahahaha same, I started this series only after knowing the ending to be honest, after watching a certain bl movie (I'm not gonna name in case some havent watched it) and crying like a baby I wasnt going to make the same mistake again lol

also, I hope we get to see those kisses from the unofficial trailer ;);)

(still shocked about their ages tbh)

8 minutes ago, mmilaa said:

hahahahaha same, I started this series only after knowing the ending to be honest, after watching a certain bl movie (I'm not gonna name in case some havent watched it) and crying like a baby I wasnt going to make the same mistake again lol

also, I hope we get to see those kisses from the unofficial trailer ;);)

(still shocked about their ages tbh)

HAHAHAHA yep. And from their roles. It seems like they must be somewhat older. Haha an author and a manager in a pet shop? (Or the owner?) they need more experiences in real life to get to that line of work. Hahaha its very ironic in the addicted where they play highschoolers and they're young but not so young. :P hahahaha I dont want to be heartbroken again so please. I hope hey didnt change the storyline of this and give this a happy ending. (and i hope we can really watch the whole series and not be banned) :( 

YES YES YES! give us all those kisses. :P hahaha 

@lavalse Yes lets wait together. :) 

12 minutes ago, gentlemonsterzhou said:

HAHAHAHA yep. And from their roles. It seems like they must be somewhat older. Haha an author and a manager in a pet shop? (Or the owner?) they need more experiences in real life to get to that line of work. Hahaha its very ironic in the addicted where they play highschoolers and they're young but not so young. :P hahahaha I dont want to be heartbroken again so please. I hope hey didnt change the storyline of this and give this a happy ending. (and i hope we can really watch the whole series and not be banned) :( 

YES YES YES! give us all those kisses. :P hahaha 

@lavalse Yes lets wait together. :) 

now that you mention it......you're right lol they play such "mature" characters and they are just kids (at least to me...)

pd: let me know when the episodes with subs are up! (its 6.24am here and I havent slept, I have an exam in 2h)

4 hours ago, mmilaa said:

After reading your post I went and looked for their bithdays and ... they were both (the main couple) born in 1997?!?!?!?!? like what the heck I wasnt expecting that lmaooo they definitely dont look that young, I was born in 1996 so they arent that much younger than me but still lol I cant believe it damn I thought they were around 23 :blink:

All these young guys acting in bl series making me feel weird lol, the lead in make it right (thai bl series) is 15 lolol

But you should definitely watch this, maybe wait until it's over so you dont have to suffer like me every week

Wait a sec... I was born in 1997 too, so we are basically age mate.. :blush: 

But actors in general are becoming younger and younger, especially in Thai series e.g. Make It Right Series... I can't believe that Tee is 15 in real life :w00t:

On 6/12/2016 at 8:05 PM, kdiana said:

Yes, there will be more bl Chinese series coming out. :blush:

But I think that in China they will air the censored version, then they will sell in dvd or air in other countries the UNCUT version of the series, just like they are doing with addicted.  ;)

Its basically the SAPPRFT (State Administration for Print, Publication, Radio, Film and TV) who does the content regulation. We have to consider that China has YET to issue its own rating classification system for TV shows, web series, publications and movies (currently assessing related rating systems from 10 countries since 2015). I mean most of the web series follows the existing guidelines for TV production  

7 hours ago, mmilaa said:

OMG what, 15?? Is that even legal?? :crazy: 

Definitely watching it, I am still trying to get over the level of addiction I have for another webseries... This show is one of my last hope haha. 

5 hours ago, mmilaa said:

if you want to know:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Yayyyy all the more reasons to watch this!

and oh @mmilaa hope the exam went well, go get some rest once you're done~ thank you for the info!

5 hours ago, gentlemonsterzhou said:

Totally feel your pain broken-heart.gif

4 hours ago, mmilaa said:

now that you mention it......you're right lol they play such "mature" characters and they are just kids (at least to me...)

pd: let me know when the episodes with subs are up! (its 6.24am here and I havent slept, I have an exam in 2h)

Hahahaha they're definitely "KIDS" hahahaha but at least they're good in portraying adult roles. :) so its a good sign for them to enter the industry. :) Good luck and God bless on your exam! :D but i guess you must be fully rested in order for you to get a good grade in your exam. Haha so rest well! B)

@lavalse WHOAAAAH! What happened? Why the telecast was delayed? :( Im sorry i havent liked your post im waiting for the whole day for those epi :tears:

@izziehudson HAHAHAHA ikr. We came from the same BL fandom so we do know how it feels. :( i hope its not the same for this series. We badly need to divert our attention for the meantime hahaha

42 minutes ago, gentlemonsterzhou said:

@lavalse WHOAAAAH! What happened? Why the telecast was delayed? :( Im sorry i havent liked your post im waiting for the whole day for those epi :tears:

It's okay, no need to be sorry. ^^
I've been waiting for the whole day as well, but unfortunately... ><
Anyway, don't worry, everything should be fine.
There is something in these two episodes.
Let's just wait! Though I can't wait anymore. XD

Archived