[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] No.10 Skewed Tobacco Pouch Street / No.10 Yandaixie Street / No.10 Yandai Byway / Yandaixiejie No.10 / 烟袋斜街10号

lavalse

image.jpg

English title: No.10 Skewed Tobacco Pouch Street / No.10 Yandaixie Street / No.10 Yandai Byway / Yandaixiejie No.10 / YanDaiXieJie10Hao Web Series
Chinese title: 烟袋斜街10号 (Romanized spelling: Yan Dai Xie Jie Shi Hao)
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Boys Love, Gay, LGBT, Slice of Life, Pets, Animals, Asian drama
Based on: No.10 YanDaiXie Street, 2007 (烟袋斜街10号) & Beautiful Miracle, 2008 (美丽奇迹) by Jian Zou Pian Feng (剑走偏锋)
Produced by: Wang XiaoWen (王孝文)
Directed by: Shu Qing (树青)
Starring:-
Main characters (new actors):

- Luo YiHang / Alan (罗一航) as Liang Ze (梁泽)
- Gong Zheng / Gzero (宫政) as Hang Hang (杭航)
- Yang Xi / Colin (杨曦) as Hu Wei (胡蔚)
- Kang Rong / Kevin (康榕) as Qi Ji (齐霁)
Supporting characters:
- Shen JiongMei (沈炯美) as Xie JinYan (谢金燕)
- Zhang Yuan (张远) as Liang Bin (梁斌)
- Ren Han (任晗) as Zhong YueWen (钟月闻)
- Liu ZhouCheng (刘洲成) as Yi KeFeng (易可风)
- Zhao Liang (赵亮) as Gym Coach
- Yang Yi (杨翌) as Hai Hong (海红)
- Li XiaoYao aka. Song Fan (李逍遥 - 宋凡) as Waiter
- Hu Xia (胡夏) as Customer
- Jin XiaoYu (金小鱼) as Customer
- Li BoEr (李波儿) as Customer
Opening theme: No.10 YanDaiXie Street (烟袋斜街10号) by Luo YiHang, Gong Zheng, Yang Xi, Kang Rong, Fu Xiao
Closing theme: Unusual Partner / Unusual Other Half / Extraordinary Other Half (不寻常的另一半) by Yang Xi, Kang Rong
Insert song (ost): Ambiguous Loneliness (暧昧孤单) by Fu Xiao (傅晓)
Number of seasons: *Season 2 is under preparation.
Number of episodes: 10 + 2 Special Episodes
Running time: 20 minutes
Distributor / Production Co.: Jin Wen Se Cai 北京金文色彩文化传媒
Film production: 2015 (Q4) - 2016 (Q1)
Original release: May 31, 2016 - July 05, 2016
Original air date: Every Tuesday (x2 episodes) 19:00, Beijing Time
Original network: YouTube - Full Webisodes (Wed), Weibo (Miaopai app) - Minisodes
Budget: Low-budget film, approximately 3 million Yuan
Official website: YDXJ10 (Weibo)
Verified forum (by original author): YanDaiXieJie10Hao (Baidu)

Introduction: This is a boys love story between a ‘weirdo’, the novelist, Liang Ze and a ‘nice guy’, the pet shop owner, Hang Hang. Both of them got to know each other through Hang Hang’s online pet shop and first met each other in No.10 YanDaiXie Street, the address of Hang Hang’s physical store. Their funny story begins with the inquiry of Liang Ze to Hang Hang on something about his beloved chinchillas... (translated by lavalse)

Unreleased / Unofficial Trailer:

Official Trailer 1 - Cast / Roles Introduction:

Official Trailer 2:

EPISODES:
image.jpg
EP 01:
YouTube (EngSub) | Weibo 1/2 (Raw), Weibo 2/2 (Raw)

EP 02:

EP 03:

EP 04:

EP 05:

EP 06:

EP 07:

EP 08:

EP 09:

EP 10 (Extended / Season Finale):
YouTube (EngSub) | Weibo 1/3 (Raw), Weibo 2/3 (Raw), Weibo 3/3 (Raw)

Special EP 1/2:
YouTube (EngSub) | Weibo (Raw)

Special EP 2/2:
YouTube (EngSub) | Weibo (Raw)

All of the engsubs are fansubs from different contributors.

Behind the Scenes / Interviews / Shows (raw and original sources):

Original Novels:

Spoiler

(1) No.10 YanDaiXie Street, 2007 (Yan Dai Xie Jie 10 Hao / 烟袋斜街10号):
image.jpg
This book is mainly talks about the story between Liang Ze and Hang Hang, while the story between Hu Wei and Qi Ji does not begin yet in this book.
- Raw version (author's official website)
- English translation (by spreaddalove_LJ)

(2) Beautiful Miracle, 2008 (Mei Li Qi Ji / 美丽奇迹):
image.jpg
This book is mainly talks about the story of Hu Wei and Qi Ji. At the same time, it also talks about what's going on and how's their life it is between Liang Ze and Hang Hang after the ending of the previous book.
- Raw version (author's official website)
- Translated version (not available yet)

Original Soundtracks (full version):

Spoiler

i. No.10 YanDaiXie Street (Yan Dai Xie Jie 10"Shi" Hao / 烟袋斜街10号)
by Luo YiHang, Gong Zheng, Yang Xi, Kang Rong, Fu Xiao (Opening theme)
Online listening: Weibo Music (Official) / Length: 3:06

ii. Unusual/Extraordinary Other Half (Bu Xun Chang De Ling Yi Ban / 不寻常的另一半)
by Yang Xi, Kang Rong (Closing theme)
Online listening: Weibo Music (Official) / Length: 3:56

iii. Ambiguous Loneliness (Ai Mei Gu Dan / 暧昧孤单)
by Fu Xiao (Insert song)
Online listening: Weibo Music (Official) / Length: 3:49

If you're unable to access to the website, pm me for DL links (128k mp3). For sharing purpose only.

Audio Drama (2009 / Raw):

Spoiler

Official / Original source: 20090123 / 20090315 / 20090523 / 20090621 / 20091010 / 20091106 / 20091230 / 20100123
Unofficial / Reupload:  YouTube (Full Playlist)

Note(s):
Credit(s) goes to the relevant uploader(s), subber(s) and translator(s).

gif.gif

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, gentlemonsterzhou said:

Hi I really like this new series but it seems that the youtube links are already down due to copyright issues? :( if there is someone that can provide the links for this series in english subs that would be highly appreciated! :) thanks! Currently loving this series :wub:

Here episode 1  (press subtitle button to activate subs) 

In her channel, she is translating all the episode too:

You can watch it in any of the two channels

1 hour ago, gentlemonsterzhou said:

Hi I really like this new series but it seems that the youtube links are already down due to copyright issues? :( if there is someone that can provide the links for this series in english subs that would be highly appreciated! :) thanks! Currently loving this series :wub:

I've updated the links. =)

13 minutes ago, kdiana said:

Here episode 1  (press subtitle button to activate subs) 

In her channel, she is translating all the episode too:

You can watch it in any of the two channels

Thanks for helping! ^^

18 hours ago, gentlemonsterzhou said:

Thank you so much @kdiana and @lavalse (that had a very dizzying icon) :P HAHAHAHA i hope this thread go further too. :) loving the lead actors already. :) thanks guys! Good night! :D 

Yeah me too. 

Did you see the jar scene??? :rolleyes:  ahaha who does such expressions to open a jar...  that scene was so misleading :flushed:

@kdiana Yes. Ive seen that too! :P HAHAHAHA and that was a really weird expression to open a jar in my opinion. :D hahahahahaha but he is cute tho. Haha and that onesies and the bed cover and his bedroom animal printed slippers are ADORBSSSS!!! :wub: when is the next epi? And is there a translated novel in wattpad? Can you give me a link if ever? :blush:

THAAAAAAANKKKSSSS!! :heart:

6 minutes ago, gentlemonsterzhou said:

@kdiana Yes. Ive seen that too! :P HAHAHAHA and that was a really weird expression to open a jar in my opinion. :D hahahahahaha but he is cute tho. Haha and that onesies and the bed cover and his bedroom animal printed slippers are ADORBSSSS!!! :wub: when is the next epi? And is there a translated novel in wattpad? Can you give me a link if ever? :blush:

The series is uploaded every Tuesday nights

On 6/10/2016 at 7:02 AM, new_breed_asia said:

@kdiana: This one?

Yes, yes, that one. :P 

On 6/10/2016 at 7:37 AM, gentlemonsterzhou said:

Yes, i agree it was still cute tho. And when he said I love you on the bed.... my feelings :wub:

The next two ep are on Tuesday. I'm not sure if someone is currently translating the novel but I will keep an eye open and let you know if someone does.:blush:

7 hours ago, sddevv said:

so what happened with the chinese govt banned rumor?

I saw the unofficial trailer of this drama and it was full of kissing scenes but after all the government new laws regarding bl content  I think that they are going to cut a lot of scenes :( 

9 minutes ago, kdiana said:

Yes, yes, that one. :P 

Yes, i agree it was still cute tho. And when he said I love you on the bed.... my feelings :wub:

The next two ep are on Tuesday. I'm not sure if someone is currently translating the novel but I will keep an eye open and let you know if someone does.:blush:

Thank you so much! :) im already excited with the next episodes. It seems that the development of the feelings here is much faster hahahahha :) i hope the next epi will be much better. :P and i hope someone already translated or is translating the novel :( this is the time where I hate the fact that I cant understand the chinese language :( HAHAHHA and unfortunately I dont have the time to study the language. :tears:

14 hours ago, kdiana said:

I saw the unofficial trailer of this drama and it was full of kissing scenes but after all the government new laws regarding bl content  I think that they are going to cut a lot of scenes :( 

does this mean that there's still hope for other series like like love? i won't ask for addicted tho... :cold_sweat: 

Yes, there will be more bl Chinese series coming out. :blush:

But I think that in China they will air the censored version, then they will sell in dvd or air in other countries the UNCUT version of the series, just like they are doing with addicted.  ;)

In my eyes all of the main cast look like uke. Lol No offence.

Bcos they are handsome and cute in the same way and YOUNG

Spoiler

Feel old although i'm older by 6 year only :sweatingbullets:

At ep 1, i can't tell which one liang ze n which one hang2 cos they have similar face (at least in my eyes).

But now i know them and love hang2 :wub:

Btw, how many episodes this series will be air?

Archived