It's really the end of this season's 'Grandpa Henry and Me' for our girl. Soobin leaving the venue in Suwon after her shows last Sunday:

#앙리할아버지와나 #채수빈 #퇴근길

언제 봐요? ㅜㅜ ㅣ 언제나 따뜻한 채수빈 배우님의 퇴근길

Such a cool girl and always warm toward her fans. I think she also has many young/er fans:)

ExaKIBsWQAQoANT?format=jpg&name=large

2021년 3월 29일, 인천공항 개항 20주년을 축하하기 위해 다섯 명의 명예홍보대사로부터 릴레이 축하 영상이 도착했습니다. 마지막 주인공은 바로 로코퀸 배우 채수빈 님인데요! 인천공항 명예홍보대사 채수빈 님이 보내주신 응원과 축하 메시지를 담은 영상을 지금 바로 만나보세요!

On March 29, 2021, in celebration of its 20th anniversary, Incheon Airport received a series of congratulatory messages from its five honorary ambassadors. The last message is from the very romcom queen Soobin Chae! Check out the video to see her words of congratulations and great show of support!

[With English subtitles]

Spoiler

I'm in tears 'cause finally it's here. I'm gonna pause everything in my life for the premiere date, lol. SWEET AND SOUR (새콤달콤) is confirmed to be released globally on Netflix on June 4. 

EyVWK7yU8AIq0YV?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

• Like 2

Jang Ki Yong, Chae Soo Bin, And Krystal Taste Bittersweet Flavors Of Love In Upcoming Romance Film

Jang Ki Yong, Chae Soo Bin, And Krystal Taste Bittersweet Flavors Of Love In Upcoming Romance Film

Apr 6, 2021
by S. Nam

Upcoming film “Sweet and Sour” is gearing up for its premiere!

“Sweet and Sour” tells the story of a man named Jang Hyuk (Jang Ki Yong), who wants to have both work and love, his girlfriend Da Eun (Chae Soo Bin), and Bo Young (Krystal), a woman he meets in a new environment. It is said to be a refreshing romantic comedy about the complicated relationships between three people who are experiencing different emotions.

The film is directed by Lee Gye Byuk, who worked on “Cheer Up, Mr. Lee” and “Lucky,” and it will realistically portray the changes of flavor in relationships as time passes, including the sweet taste from the start of new relationships as well as the salty and bitter taste of breakups.

Jang Ki Yong, who will be starring in the upcoming drama “My Roommate Is Gumiho” and impressed in his previous projects “Search: WWW” and “The Bad Guys: Reign of Chaos,” will be playing the realistic boyfriend Jang Hyuk. He’ll make viewers feel both excitement and rage as he portrays the typical boyfriend who acts sweet and affectionate at the start of the relationship but gradually turns inattentive and negligent.

The lovable Da Eun will be played by Chae Soo Bin, who starred in dramas including “I Am Not a Robot,” “Where Stars Land,” and “A Piece of Your Mind.” Chae Soo Bin is expected to impress with her mature portrayal of emotions as she plays the frustrated nurse Da Eun, whose work and love life don’t go as well as she hopes.

Chae-Soo-Bin.jpg

Krystal, who starred in projects such as “Prison Playbook,” “Search,” and “More Than Family,” will be showcasing different charm in the role of Bo Young, who joins the company at the same time as Jang Hyuk who was outsourced from a big company. As she competes and cooperates with Jang Hyuk in order to get a full-time position, the two will eventually grow closer to one another.

“Sweet and Sour” will premiere on June 4 via Netflix.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1462974wpp/jang-ki-yong-chae-soo-bin-and-krystal-taste-bittersweet-flavors-of-love-in-upcoming-romance-film

• Like 1

210411 Instagram Update

"한강 피크닉 (책은 거뀨로 들어야 제맛)

그리고 #커피#규타벅스#감사합니다"

Han river picnic <3.

"Book upside down to listen to it (?)" - I'm just relying on google translate so please let me know what Soobin meant when she wrote "책은 거뀨로 들어야 제맛;)"...:D

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNgnfV0Btkg/

EyrTK37UcAAwjqw?format=jpg&name=medium

EyrTIfgVEAAUJ8b?format=jpg&name=medium

EyrTMl7VoAAiaZV?format=jpg&name=medium

I want that "KYUTARBUCKS" that she's holding 'cause her face is on it!

Kyuhyun's 'Coffee' MV out on April 13 at 6 pm KST.

I'd like to think that when Soobin posts something with a book it is her own little way of promoting reading ^^. Also, it's heartwarming to see people that she worked with a long time (6 years) ago still commenting on her IG post, like the actress that played her Mom in House of Bluebird <3.

210413 Instagram Update

"규현 '커피(Coffee)' MV 
이번엔 고딩 해주" 

Ey3iG2GVEAIHgYp?format=jpg&name=large

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNmkHAHB9v4/

• 2 weeks later...

Has she started filming for her next project?? Lol, perhaps soon, judging by her very short hair T_T. Guess she is going to do that police drama. 

Soobin giving her wedding wishes in a video (April 24, 2021).

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Soobin's congratulatory message on the wedding of Yoon Kyun Sang's (her THE REBEL co-star) younger brother:

I miss her long hair but she's so cute with this new style though, lol. I read somewhere that DISNEY+ is expected to launch in South Korea this September at the latest in the third quarter. Filming for her drama's probably going to be finished/almost finished before the official launch... so excited to see her drama comeback.

EyjHQdQVoAEqMyT?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

I really cannot wait for this film!! 'SWEET AND SOUR' rating review results:

Duration: 101 minutes, 48 seconds

Audience: 15+

Source: kmrb

Themes are somewhat high in level including drugs? I know her role is an OB-GYN nurse but I don't think it's related to that...

SWEET AND SOUR PREMIERES GLOBALLY ON NETFLIX ON JUNE 4.

• Like 1

Watch: Jang Ki Yong, Chae Soo Bin, And f(x)’s Krystal Experience A “Sweet & Sour” Love Triangle In New Film Trailer

Watch: Jang Ki Yong, Chae Soo Bin, And f(x)’s Krystal Experience A “Sweet & Sour” Love Triangle In New Film Trailer

May 6, 2021
by S. Cho

“Sweet & Sour” starring Jang Ki Yong, Chae Soo Bin, and f(x)’s Krystal has released its trailer!

This film follows the love triangle of “sweet” couple Jang Hyuk (Jang Ki Yong) and Da Eun (Chae Soo Bin) whose relationship turns sour with the addition of the charming Bo Young (Krystal). It realistically captures the sweet taste of the beginnings of dating and the quick and bitter transformation of love, as if it has passed the expiration date.

The trailer starts out with a cute moment between Jang Hyuk and Da Eun that quickly evolves into a nasty relationship. The two are torn apart by work, with Da Eun working three shifts as a nurse and Jang Hyuk starting out as a contract employee being dispatched to large companies. Now that they’re both fatigued, they are cold and harsh to one another, acting completely different from when their relationship first began.

When Jang Hyuk meets Bo Young, a fellow contract employee he must compete against, things take a turn for the worse as they quickly become closer.

Watch the teaser below!

“Sweet & Sour” premieres worldwide on June 4 through Netflix.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1467727wpp/watch-jang-ki-yong-chae-soo-bin-and-fxs-krystal-experience-a-sweet-sour-love-triangle-in-new-film-trailer

• Like 1