Broadcast Period: May 30, 2016 - July 1, 2016

Cast:

Sisley Choi

Lawrence Ng

Selena Li

Raymond Cho

Chris Lai

Synopsis

George Kiu Man Kit/喬文傑(Lawrence Ng/吳啟華) is a knowledgeable gentleman living an affluent lifestyle who runs an online antique business. He has been living alone ever since the passing of his wife [Chong Wing Yi/莊穎兒(Selena Li/李施嬅). The only person who knows about George's past is his butler Cheung Hak Loi/張克萊(Chow Chung/周驄)

Until one day, George comes across an insurance investigator named Eunice Yan Yin/殷然(Sisley Choi/蔡思貝) at the hospital, sending ripple effects to his quiet life. When Eunice tries to find out the cause for her late parents' accidental death, she discovers her life is somehow tied to George. In order to get close to Eunice, George joins her insurance company to help with her investigation and gets to know her suitor Manius Cheuk Sing Yeung/卓聲揚(Lai Lok Yi/黎諾懿)

Gradually, George and Eunice realize that all the accidents are somehow seen as if they have been controlled by someone. Just as they are about to get to the truth, George meets Faye Ling Yeuk Fei/凌若菲(Selena Li/李施嬅)who bears a resemblance to his late wife. At the same time, it turns out Manius and Faye's upbringings are also hidden with secrets.....

Preview

OSTs

Hubert Wu - Destiny's Accident

OK i started and finished all 12 episode in a row.. its pretty interesting since i stopped watching TVB series for a few years now.. 

They are smart to make me intrigued and hooked... I am very eager to find out which kind of alien is George.. I have a feeling he is like Do Min Joon - for those you know the man from the star,..maybe a couple of hundred years old.. agree?

Archived