[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ruyi's Royal Love In The Palace 如懿传

BellyButton

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Jesus Christ. I had been  looking forward to Legend of RuYi for over a year. I don't like fall from ultimate power and noble heroines as much as I like rise to ultimate power and anti-heroines(Zhen Huan) but I do trust the author to put out a good script and story....I also trust Zhou Xun to put out some damn good acting. 

And, anything is better than the Mary Sue/ultimate victim/every single guy and their father falls for her thing that Fan Bing Bing does. Ugh. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
53 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

Did it get postponed again? :bawling:

Yes. B'cos the original Tencent timeslot is now debuting The Dark Lord 夜天子 starring Xu Hai Qiao. And many had guessed it b'cos for the past few days neither tencent nor the drama weibo show any promotional pics or news (which usually lead to a drama debut).

From what i read, the production company who made the drama has just been bought over by another company. Is it due to loss of money b'cos of delay of this drama, i am not 100% sure.

Some fans said would show....they even float around a date 20 Aug....well, will have to wait for confirmation.

11 minutes ago, Cedric Ong said:

Yes. B'cos the original Tencent timeslot is now debuting The Dark Lord 夜天子 starring Xu Hai Qiao. And many had guessed it b'cos for the past few days neither tencent nor the drama weibo show any promotional pics or news (which usually lead to a drama debut).

From what i read, the production company who made the drama has just been bought over by another company. Is it due to loss of money b'cos of delay of this drama, i am not 100% sure.

Some fans said would show....they even float around a date 20 Aug....well, will have to wait for confirmation.

wasnt Tencent the one that bought it? 

Viki has it airing the 19th but who knows :tears: Timing is not the best with Yan Xi Palace being pretty popular right now but I have waiting so long, they need to give us this drama. 

1 hour ago, mrsyooknit said:

wasnt Tencent the one that bought it? 

Viki has it airing the 19th but who knows :tears: Timing is not the best with Yan Xi Palace being pretty popular right now but I have waiting so long, they need to give us this drama. 

Ya..after checking...that new company is a sub company or related to tencent. If any new update, will share here.

Are you for real, delayed again! According to Yahoo Taiwan news article, it was supposed to air on Jiangsu TV and Dragon TV on 8/14 with 4 episodes per week as well as online streaming on Tencent starting 8/14 with 8 episodes per week. The TV stations did not like the fact that online streaming platform will air more episodes than the TV station and they fear viewers will all watch online instead of on their TV channels. Therefore, delayed again until this is settled.

Let's hope it will stream on Viki for real on 8/19...

5 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Just read this rumor that some source from Vietnam leak out 1st 5 episodes...not sure how. This page has some screenshots of a media player with some shots from the drama. 

https://m.douban.com/group/topic/122214525/

I try to google abit but cant confirm anything. I can't read vietnamese.

Send me the Vietnamese link, I can read it.

i read that rumour but even my Vietnamese news site mentioned nothing about it. Like they know of the rumour but there is no concrete evidence 

12 hours ago, Alila Nguyen said:

Send me the Vietnamese link, I can read it.

i read that rumour but even my Vietnamese news site mentioned nothing about it. Like they know of the rumour but there is no concrete evidence 

I think this is one news article on it. I did google-translate....think it said at the end that it's untrue or just rumor.

http://kenh14.vn/netizen-trung-nhao-nhao-xin-link-nhu-y-truyen-tuong-phim-da-duoc-phat-song-o-viet-nam-20180815095350406.chn

Archived