26 minutes ago, zba72 said:

I am with you.  I am also very picky about dramas and also the lead.  I need to be able to connect with them to enjoy the show.   In Sun caught my eyes when she acted in Waikiki.  Maybe because she was soo cute it had an impact on me.  I hope to see more of her, soon i hope.

I don't care about the lead as long as not idol-actress... I'm not a fan of idol-actress... The genres need to suit me... Sometime even if the genre suits me, I'll stop watching the drama mid-way if I feel the storyline is boring... Even if the leads are top actress like Song Ji Hyo (lovely horribly) and Park Bo Young (Do Bong Soon)...

48 minutes ago, Shuugo Hu said:

don't care about the lead as long as not idol-actress... I'm not a fan of idol-actress

For me it is not about who the actors but rather they need to be able to bring their character to life.  But first storyline must be interesting before i commit my time to watch.  

Btw I watched Naked Fireman (how i wish it is a different title) and enjoyed it.  At least In Sun played a different character.  I would love to see her in more action pact drama/movie even as a villain would be nice.

49 minutes ago, zba72 said:

Btw I watched Naked Fireman (how i wish it is a different title) and enjoyed it.  At least In Sun played a different character.

Yes lol the title is so misleading that i kinda hesitated to watch it at first. But glad i did. The storyline is good and the acting too! Jis looks pretty there compared in waikiki and terius, maybe bc she dont play a single mother there so she looks younger in naked fireman.

On 11/29/2018 at 10:51 PM, galaxy97 said:

Jis looks pretty there compared in waikiki and terius, maybe bc she dont play a single mother there so she looks younger in naked fireman.

Yes she looks really pretty.  I like her with this hairstyle :love:

kT6ipxx.jpg

0rzz0fs.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to Jung In-Sun 정인선