Luna Sea - Limit

usagi-ayumi

Hey Soompi 

It's been a while since I wrote something about Jpop and here I am back with a news that Luna Sea will be releasing a new single that will be published on 22/6/2016!
Just in case you didn't know this is an anime based Opening theme for a new anime called Endride
Endride (エンドライド) Opening: [Limit] by LUNA SEA

Some one please fix the youtube posting link, I can't post the video without posting the link now... so that's a little annoying.
I'll post the CD Single as soon as I get the item and I'll later post the full music video once it's public. So please wait.
For now I have no full information like normal so excuse my work is not cut out for me this time and enjoy wait for a bit until i have the pictures to share soon!!!

On 31/5/2016 at 10:13 AM, usagi-ayumi said:

Hey Soompi 

It's been a while since I wrote something about Jpop and here I am back with a news that Luna Sea will be releasing a new single that will be published on 22/6/2016!
Just in case you didn't know this is an anime based Opening theme for a new anime called Endride
Endride (エンドライド) Opening: [Limit] by LUNA SEA

Some one please fix the youtube posting link, I can't post the video without posting the link now... so that's a little annoying.
I'll post the CD Single as soon as I get the item and I'll later post the full music video once it's public. So please wait.
For now I have no full information like normal so excuse my work is not cut out for me this time and enjoy wait for a bit until i have the pictures to share soon!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZllmGruvB4

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, I know I'm a bit late, but right now I am still doing a lot of animation based work and posting is getting a little slow so forgive me for a bit alright.

I am still looking for the full music video and I have no clue where it's posted online right now, and still waiting for my friend to help me find the anime / single version as right now all I can say is the anime is kind of interesting and worth watching if you can spend sometime watching, but the biggest promotion that is done right now in the anime world is "Hafuri" so if you have a time watching that go ahead, it's mostly based on battle ships and a virus hamster, that's all the clue you get. =w= <- no more hints as you need to go fish it.

Well this is just a small simple first point of view to the opening after I relistened to the OP a few times to understand the feeling.

"Limit" is a song that might be filled with energy and strength where the singer doesn't want to give up, but the PM CM there is a lot of girl who is injured and is tired.. where there is on person standing and rain starts falling, I don't know the rest of the  details because I can't seem to find the full PV anywhere so you might need to give me some time while I wait for my item to arrive and give you the point of view then.
I promise to send you some pictures of the CD single as soon as I have the item. please wait for me.

• 2 months later...

OMG.  This brings back memory.  I first heard of Luna Sea when I watched Takeshi Kaneshiro's dorama Kamisama Sukoshi Dake (or something like that, forgive me for not checking the actual title or spelling). Luna Sea's song was in the OST and i remember playing it over and over again for 2 months.  It was really good.  Will definitely look up Luna Sea after this :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Rf5hRtZR-I

Archived