[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

• 5 months later...

I saw this deleted scene in youtube and i was wondering if anyone can translate or knows what they are talking about. I believe this scene  should be part of episode 9 when HJJ asked SC not to leave as he has plans to like her. 

• Like 5

On 10/20/2018 at 5:38 PM, gtLmh0622 said:

Legend of the blue sea was TOP 1 of overall ranking in Japan dTV.

cr  Logo

Someone posted this news on DC, remember that anything related LMH will be hot on DC ? Yes, this post was super hot.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=drama_new2&no=5299382&page=227

And many comments of this post were very positive. According to Chinese translation by 何夕 of partial comments, I translated to English.

Reveal hidden contents

** Recently, LOTBS got the best overseas performance, but no related reports, so people only know that Goblxx or other dramas are very hot overseas. I don't mean it need to hype, but even no basic promotion ?

** Is there any place where Lee Min Ho is not popular ? It’s just amazing, causing a syndrome in our country and becoming a representative of Hallyu. When writer Park Ji-eun has a slight miss, no other actors like Lee Min Ho to grasp the character’s soul and make it shine.

** Now I know why the industry said that Lee Min Ho is a brand himself, and why the director of "Believer" said that he didn't think of anyone but LMH as a super star.

** Lee Min Ho’s dramas, can increase the rating in our country, the advertisements can be sold out, and are very popular in overseas, so people will early line up to find him to do his next work ?

**I like Heo Joon Jae and Kim Dam Ryung. When Heo Joon Jae deceived in various identities, it's very interesting. It is true that his  acting to the details can make the character become alive and he can grasp the key points, haha William Choi, haha.

** LOTBS seems to be a big hit overseas, but is it really not reported at all ?

** At the time of the broadcast, there was not any news about Hallyu. Can it be released now? It’s really a weird production company. Anyway, it’s amazing.

** Lee Min Ho’s Hallyu power is still as it used to be. If he come out after his social service, must lead the Hallyu again?! But he is very low profile, so I like him.

** Hurry up the news of the next work.

** Lee Min Ho was also very low profile during his events before, no hype.
Comment Reply 1 : He need not to hype. He is not an actor in the cognitive period, but is already a superstar.
Comment reply 2 : Of course, there is no need to hype. In fact, he does not hype.

** LOTBS is completely based on the power of the actors to get such a high rating, and really also thank to actors in overseas.

Thanks for the translation. Great that LOTBS is doing so well overseas. I did not know that. Feel good to know that

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Watching this because Netflix recommended it after I finished Kingdom Season 2. I’ve never laughed so much after watching a single kdrama episode. Jun Ji-hyun is quite pretty here and also extremely funny.

• Like 6

• 1 month later...

If anyone is interested, LBS is part of a Viki watch party.  It begins this Sunday, May   10 4PM US Pacific time.  You need a desktop or laptop>  I think you may also need to register so you receive a code or something.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

If anyone is interested, LBS is part of a Viki watch party.  It begins this Sunday, May   10 4PM US Pacific time.  You need a desktop or laptop>  I think you may also need to register so you receive a code or something.

I will join you on sunday. Is the chat mode still active on Viki? So people can chat while watching multi tasking?

Weirdly enough I came across this iconic video on YT never gets old for me as I was one of the first ppl to watch it and now has almost 17mio views it made me realize how much I missed LOTBS

Edited by Heilo
  • Like 4

22 hours ago, Heilo said:

I will join you on sunday. Is the chat mode still active on Viki? So people can chat while watching multi tasking?

Weirdly enough I came across this iconic video on YT never gets old for me as I was one of the first ppl to watch it and now has almost 17mio views it made me realize how much I missed LOTBS

I think that people will be able to comment.  I'm looking at the Viki home page as I write this.  I think you click on LOTBS. then click "Go to show page" and that brings you to the watch party.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We have been answering quizzes on the LMH thread regarding LOTBS.  I will post all of them.  Here is the last round of questions.

1.  How many years passed until SC returned to land?

2. What was Nam Do's name in the Joseon era?

a.  Park Moo

b.  Park Do Hyun

c. Kim Su woo

d.  Lee Min woo

3.  How did SC discover the fate of KDR and Se Hwa?

4.  What were Nam Do's 2 principles?

5. According to the coroner, what was the cause of death of HJJ's father?

1.  pulmonary embolism

2.  acute heart failure

3.  aneurysm

4.  stroke

6. What did HJJ find on his bedside table after SC left?

7. What were CH's dying words?

8.  What was Tae Oh's occupation when SC returned?