[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

@nika94 Hi Nika. I've been watching their kissing scene since Thursday night until now and I don't know how many times have I watched it but I can't get over it. :wub::wub::wub: Do you think if SC will ask JJ directly if he likes her or not JJ will tell her? But JJ's answer is already the kiss but I think it will make SC think more deeply what's JJ's feelings for her. My Christmas is really happy because of them. :w00t:

• Like 10

16 minutes ago, Su-Hae said:

@nika94 Hi Nika. I've been watching their kissing scene since Thursday night until now and I don't know how many times have I watched it but I can't get over it. :wub::wub::wub: Do you think if SC will ask JJ directly if he likes her or not JJ will tell her? But JJ's answer is already the kiss but I think it will make SC think more deeply what's JJ's feelings for her. My Christmas is really happy because of them. :w00t:

I think This kiss scene might bring even more questions in Chung's mind. LoL :D

I think At some point in the drama, where it is Not comedy and kinda emotional, Jun Jae will tell Chung himself that he loves her. You know the effectiveness of "I love you" can be more heartfelt for BOTH audience and the leads themselves if it is said during some heavy scene. You remember When Jun Jae found Chung in episode 12, he hugged her and Told her "I'm sorry, I cam late". Those words really touch viewers' hearts more because they were in a scene full of emotions.  Another example is, remember When chung told Jun jae "I love you"?! It was when Jun Jae was unconsious and lying near the sea. Chung was going back to sea and she held his hand told him "I love you". Again, These words really are heartfelt and sincere. That scene was not comedy. So I think the effect Of love confession doubles when the scene really is full of Feels. 

PS   Do the cast of LBS get any short break for Christmas? There is no news from them. I'm wondering if they are still filming. 

• Like 14

16 minutes ago, nika94 said:

I think This kiss scene might bring even more questions in Chung's mind. LoL :D

Agree with you.

I think that night will be more restless for JoonJae. He might have to confess that he can hear her inner voice to make her stop. Or tell her that "saranghae" word to give her assurance for his real feeling. Women are from Venus, Men are from Mars. Words and action should be collided to give peace for both of them. Haha.

I dunno how to share video here, since I've uploaded it to my tumblr. I dunno how to share my tumblr post. Foolish me. But I will share my twitter post that shared my tumblr post. (confusing??? Sorry). I love the last kiss that I trimmed the closed up part and made it slower. Forgot to make it double or triple loops. It can be hotter. :D

• Like 12

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

I am missing our juncheong couple so much. 

I don't know why. It's not like this is even a melodrama so I shouldn't be feeling so sad. Also, the last episode left us off on such a happy note. Still, I am missing them so much and I feel like there's a hole in my heart. 

I miss them so much :bawling:

• Like 11

Merry christmas, LOBSTERS! I hope everyone will have a great holiday ahead of them :)

While thinking about our OTP, a random thought came to mind again and I thought I'd share it here

Up until episode 12, HJJ and MDY seem to have regained the memories they had in their past life. These reincarnations seem aware of the fact that they are such, the most aware among both of them being HJJ because he remembers every single detail including his teenage years in the Joseon period. As a result, HJJ knows who he was, is, and what should become of him in the future (to love and protect SC). MDY also gets dramatic fragments of his past life. Though still not as put together as HJJ, but he is getting there, slowly and realization will catch up on him soon.

My observation is basically therefore focused on SC. Up until the recent episode, the only fragment of her past life that she has remembered so far was when she saw SW reaching to KDR, who was on a small boat, from below the ocean, on a clear night with a full moon in sight. This vision appears to SC as a dream the night she got hit by CH with his car on the night she had to meet HJJ in Namsan tower on the day of first snow. She believed that it was only a "dream". Fast forward to more recent episodes, we saw HJJ interogating her about it, the dream. She vividly remembers it, but she conceals it from him. Among the reincarnations, SC seems to be the only one who has not realized that, in her past life, she loved a magistrate so fiercly that their love was so powerful that it had transcended space and time and now lives within her and HJJ. Further proof that she still isn't aware of the connection is displayed when she has doubts if HJJ really loves her or not. Hmmmmm what kind of plot does our writer have in store for us?

In future episodes, I'm actually hoping that the connection would come crashing down upon her as a shock, permanently solidifying the truth that he really does love her because he is indeed destined to fall in love with her. If only she can remember SW and KDR, that would really add more passion to the plot. Writer-nim pleaseeeee hahaha

On a lighter note, I actually feed giddy at the thought that HJJ now regards her as his "girlfriend". SC on the other hand can't get over the ever so famous knack of calling him "Heo Joon Jae~" Yah, HJJ, go and teach her human relationship dynamics soon so that she'll start calling you her "boyfriend". Ahhhhh it makes me so giddy hahaha~

• Like 11

MERRY CHRISTMAS LOBSTERS!

@Chellsee his dimples are everything! I love it every time it shows and cannot help but swoon over it. I've always had a soft spot for his dimples. 

@bebe1989 Cheongie is so beautiful!!!! Seriously, JJH looks like a gorgeous model from head to toe! 

@gtLmh0622 Hahahaha, LOTBS barely aired for a Little over a month and "Lee Min Ho is jealous" has already made it as number 4 most searched plot on weibo? Hahahaha. People are definitely enjoying his jealous reactions. Jealousy is not a pretty thing when it's too much, but HJJ's jealousy is at the level of overloaded cuteness! #jealousking

@puppy8888 interesting observation. Perhaps we will start seeing the past through SC's eyes? I can only imagine what will happen when their past comes crashing down on her.

HJJ is the most aware of them all because KDR has constructed every detail meticulously to tap into HJJ's subconciousness. It is almost like the idea that the body and soul are separated, the body just serving as a capsule for the soul to live in for the time being. Therefore, KDR and HJJ and SH and SC are different capsules but their souls are of one. That is why, way deep down, the soul still remembers his/her past. I reckon it takes a combination of recurring events to resurface the memories, just like if one was to suffer from temporary memory loss, and when the will is as strong as KDR, it comes back fully. Ever since HJJ met SC, he started to have weird dreams about his past. SC's face was the first missing piece. The second piece was MDY's face. When he saw MDY's face, it triggered him to remember Lord Yang. The third piece was the picture of himself in the past, to actually see and have a solid artifact that proved the person he'd been dreaming about actually existed was another thing besides just seeing it in his dreams. The last missing piece, and the most important, was learning that SC is a mermaid. That was the bomb dropping. Pieces by pieces, everything started to connect and the picture began to unfold.  In the end, he was able to recall his past life. The only missing puzzle left: he does not know what happened to KDR and SH in the past. 

Speaking of it makes me think, this is such a beautiful and lovely story. Writer, please wrap it up as beautifully as you set it up to be. I am looking forward to it. 

• Like 9