Quantcast
ilwoo_aein

[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

just finish watching raw !!! OMG !!!

so, JJ was the one who asked Simchung to come with him,to seoul. Because alot things that simchung like it,like food :) Simchung deep thinking before say YES ! Because she need to leave her home (in the sea)

the way she erase his memories about herself,it was because she need to save junjae from drowning in the sea,so there is no other way..

but,when she said i love you? (It was happened too fast, because i want to hear that words from junjae first. He was the one who fallen for her first :P probably simchung can hear whats inside his mind,so she took initiative to told him first)

on preview seems like they are running away from security from sea world..

i hope junjae take simchung and let her living inside his own house..

i realize simchung a bit feminine sometimes, beside her playful side. (when she kissed him, she looks like know junjae will forget her,i feel like she was the same mermaid in the past)

Cha si ah character seems like bad second lead character. The way she act with jj friend and her makeup -.- (i hope jealousy will not ruin her).

I LOVE NEW OST SO MUCH !

• Like 13

I am so loving this drama! LMH is really looking so very handsome and of course JJH is so beautiful! It seems that since the writer is the same from MLFTS in which every time the OTP kissed, the main lead lost his powers, in this case it seems that when they kiss it erases all his memories of her. I don't know Korean but did I hear the name Cheon Song Yi, was that the name that LMH gave her since she doesn't have a name and she said she liked it?

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, bebe1989 said:

just finish watching raw !!! OMG !!!

so, JJ was the one who asked Simchung to come with him,to seoul. Because alot things that simchung like it,like food :) Simchung deep thinking before say YES ! Because she need to leave her home (in the sea)

the way she erase his memories about herself,it was because she need to save junjae from drowning in the sea,there is no other way..

but,when she said i love you? (It was happened too fast, because i want to hear that words from junjae first. He was the one who fallen for her first :P probably simchung can hear whats inside his mind,so she took initiative to told him first)

on preview seems like they are running away from security from sea world..

i hope junjae take simchung and let her living inside his own house.

Cha si ah character seems like bad second lead character. The way she act with jj friend and her makeup -.- (i hope jealousy will not ruin her).

I LOVE NEW OST SO MUCH !

Nice recap and post altogether and you touched on some of my opinions perfectly. The Mermaid deleting his memoirs was a total u-turn in the plot story wise (more exciting) and they have to start on a fresh. 

It is like they are meeting for the first time. 

Remember in the Joeson Era the mermaid said a boy was kissed before by a mermaid and something happened to him but she didn´t finish the stance and it seems like she was the mermaid that kissed Young ram in Joeson. So my question is did she also kiss the younger JJ in the modern day because Him and his mom use to live in Coruna, Spain near by islands where the specific mermaid is from so perhaps she kissed him there also.

JJ should be careful with her..... JUST IN Case if she kisses him again:D

• Like 3

now i know what the reason cheon song yi hate joseon period drama ! seems like because Her sad memories with JJ. LOL

POOR BUT STILL PRETTY ❤️ CREDIT MOMO

IMG_6732.gif

btw JUN JI HYUN WEARING HANBOK !!!! OMG !! This is the first time for her ! Cant wait for my lady agasshi with her hanbok !!! Tomorrow please come faster !!!

@jazreen17 its small change they meeting when junjae was young. But more likely she was the same mermaid in joseon -.- how come she said sorry before kissed him :(

i was worried about the same things like you said !! We cant get lot of kiss scene if simchung so dangerous like that ! Lol.. writer so cruel !!! :( how come the memories only can be erase with kiss ! This is too much :( we want more kisss hoho

• Like 10

I,somehow had this thought, 

What if memories will be erased ONLY if she is in mermaid form during kiss?

Her Human form kissing wont affect his memories? :D 

Though this doesnt make sense but i want more kiss scnes between my OTP so came up with this logic LOL 

• Like 8

Yoon Mirae – A World That Is You ENGLISH TRANSLATION LYRICS

The door has opened to a new world
You are in there

One step over, the dazzling world
It’s greeting me

I want to go to you, into your arms
I want to stay in a world that is you
I owe you I miss you
I need you I love you
Forever in your arms

Each day is new
It makes my heart flutter

You, who I drew out in my dreams, are here
So even my fearful trembles make me smile

I want to go to you, into your arms
I want to stay in a world that is you
I owe you I miss you
I need you I love you
Forever in your arms

I still don’t know many things
Show me your world, your heart

Come to me and hold my hand
I will love you, even if this world changes
I owe you I miss you
I need you I love you
Forever in your arms

(this is my favorite part, the lyrics was so touchy:wub::wub:)
English translate: popgasa

• Like 9

LOL. This is hilarious so funny !

remind me her character on my sassy girl movie :w00t: 

CREDIT MOMO

IMG_6733.gif

IMG_6734.gif

IMG_6735.gif
OMG ! I saw one pearl left after junjae woke up at the beach? what if every pearl simchung have, meaning her own life? It seems saving human will make impact to her life? :(

@LMHolic i think it was made sense :P wish your theory come true ❤️ So we still get alot kiss :D 

i read on other website: about simchung name.. in the past her name was "SHIM HA GE" means SERIOUSLY !

CHUNG from "MUNG CHUNG HAE" means STUPID. (I hope its not that case lol) but it was based on preview tomorrow hahaha

• Like 12

30 minutes ago, LMHolic said:

I,somehow had this thought, 

What if memories will be erased ONLY if she is in mermaid form during kiss?

Her Human form kissing wont affect his memories? :D 

Though this doesnt make sense but i want more kiss scnes between my OTP so came up with this logic LOL 

Good theory...we'll stick to that :)

Hope they won't wait till she become human or what...for a kissing i mean ;)

• Like 6

@bebe1989 @Zagigirl I hope CVs stick to any such theories and gives us many more kiss scenes. 

& bebe u do have a point about every pearl may cost her life. Or with losing every pearl, she may be step closer to became complete human. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, bebe1989 said:

now i know what the reason cheon song yi hate joseon period drama ! seems like because Her sad memories with JJ. LOL

POOR BUT STILL PRETTY ❤️ CREDIT MOMO

btw JUN JI HYUN WEARING HANBOK !!!! OMG !! This is the first time for her ! Cant wait for my lady agasshi with her hanbok !!! Tomorrow please come faster !!!

@jazreen17 its small change they meeting when junjae was young. But more likely she was the same mermaid in joseon -.- how come she said sorry before kissed him :(

i was worried about the same things like you said !! We cant get lot of kiss scene if simchung so dangerous like that ! Lol.. writer so cruel !!! :( how come the memories only can be erase with kiss ! This is too much :( we want more kisss hoho

Yep we want more kisses agree and I also like  @zagigirl and @LMHolic ideas we will stick with that. We will order more kiss. 

Anywayz aside from all that. Lmao I got 1 warning point from the MOD for just humoursly calling out the subbers..:tears:

Hmm!! Is that mod perhaps a Subber?:o

I use to call out subbers low-key but now I might make it into a habit:D

• Like 6

I am actually looking forward to real kisses above water, since LMH is a great kisser and so is JJH. She actually kisses her leading man passionately back! But the fact that kisses will erase his memories, that might be a problem in this drama!

• Like 4

OMG! I just finished watching ep 3 unsubbed and I loved it! I'm not a huge fan romcom, but theirs is such sweet story. I don't want to romance to develop quickly, however.  I want to see why HJJ falls in love with SC. I think SC has always been in love with kdr and HJJ, so I'm satisfied with her reason. I've seen a couple dramas that leave me wondering why the couple is in love. 

And, I have to add---LMH is sooo handsome!

• Like 7

Legend of the Blue Sea beat Scarlet Heart for its premiere episode

ONE HD packed a punch in Malaysia last Thursday with the highly anticipated South Korean blockbuster series Legend of the Blue Sea premiere winning the timeslot across all pay-TV channels.

one_legend-01

Ratings highlights of the premiere episode of Legend of the Blue Sea in Malaysia
(First telecast: 17th November, 8.10pm)

1. It is the top programme of the day across all international channels
  2. Record-breaking, again! It achieved 84% higher rating than the premiere of Scarlet Heart (in August)
  3. The leader of the pack: During the first episode’s telecast, ONE was the top-rated pay-TV channel and its ratings is 7 times higher rating than the next channel and an 92 percent share amongst the four Korean general entertainment channels

one_legend-07

Just two episodes in, Legend of the Blue Sea is already off to a roaring start in Malaysia, proving the appeal of the combined star power of lead actor Lee Min Ho and lead actress Jun Ji Hyun. The series succeeds not merely because of the immense popularity of its stars; it is clear as well that the duo has spared no expense in bringing their characters to life.

Lee Min Ho’s con man is suave, charismatic, and intelligent to a fault, with an impressive sleight of hand when it comes to hypnotizing his victims. Jun Ji Hyun also proves her dedication to her mermaid-out-of-water role, tossing all concern for her usual polished image to the wind and reeling audiences in through her comical expressions. Some already classic scenes include Jun Ji Hyun squashing her face up against a window and mimicking legendary martial artist Bruce Lee’s signature scream in a fight scene. It is little wonder then that the premiere episode has made such a splash in terms of its ratings.

one_legend-06

Legend of the Blue Sea has all the makings of a blockbuster series and the ratings indicate that ONE’s viewers are captivated by the series’ massive star power, intriguing premise, and impressive cinematography. We remain plugged into the demands of Malaysian viewers and will keep delivering drama, variety and reality series that our audiences live, breathe and crave.” – Ms. Virginia Lim, Senior Vice President and Head of Content, Production and Marketing, Sony Pictures Television Networks, Asia

Legend of the Blue Sea airs every Thursday and Friday at 8.10pm, within 24 hours of its Korean telecast. It is available first and exclusively on ONE HD, Astro Ch. 393.

http://k-popped.com/2016/11/legend-of-the-blue-sea-beat-scarlet-heart-for-its-premiere-episode/

congratulations!!!

• Like 7

I wasen´t expecting their chemistry to be this good but I´m surprised they have such a naturally and organic chemistry that comes off really type couple vibes.. 

lool. just being extremely cozy

giphy.gif

walk 

giphy.gif

the park roll around

giphy.gif

• Like 9

ENG SUB EPISODE 3 LOTBS OUT!

REAL TIME RATING !! 17.39%

HIGH REAL TIME RATING 21.63 for last scene when simchung and junjae met at sea world

(Though i dont care about rating since i love the drama so much, i hope lotbs have stable and high rating for lotbs team achievement)

IMG_6746.jpg

Edited by bebe1989
Sub
  • Like 14

Guest ktiminie

Episode 4 Preview Translation:

Approach me a bit closer

JJ: Who are you? Do you know me? You know me. You even know my name.

ND: Who are you with?

JJ: A girl.

ND: You met that girl again here, the one you met in Spain?

JJ: Agh, what are you doing? Why are you doing this to me?

ND: How can you bring that girl home!

JJ: She's stupidly fooled. You're the perfect Shim Cheong (reference to the fairytale where the filial daughter sells herself to save her father)

SC: That's great.

Credit: The Blue Sea Team @ Viki

One more negative article

‘Legend of the Blue Sea’ swept up in plagiarism controversy

Spoiler

(Left: SBS, BBC1, Touchstone)

SBS’ drama “The Legend of the Blue Sea” premiered to a strong start last week, but despite its early success, it has been hit by a slew of plagiarism controversies.

Viewers of the show noticed uncanny similarities between the cinematography of the drama and the British TV series “Sherlock.”
In the drama, actor Lee Min-ho’s character plays a genius con man who is capable of noticing miniscule details that allow him to read and understand people.

This was a skill that was characteristic of the lead role in “Sherlock,” and it was shown through brief text overlays over different parts of a person’s body.

The drama is also facing accusations of plagiarizing the movie “Splash” (1984).

The plot of “Splash” revolves around a successful young businessman who falls in love with a mermaid who saved him from drowning in the ocean. Likewise, “The Legend of the Blue Sea” focuses on a genius con man who falls in love with the last mermaid on earth.

Spoiler

The similarities are not limited to the plot. Viewers also noted that actress Jun Ji-hyun’s character in the show closely resembled actress Daryl Hannah in “Splash,” including scenes where she learnt to speak, eat, socialize and read traffic signs.

By Lee Sang-won (sangdoze@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201611231426335787921_2

I DON'T CARE!!!I REALLY LOVE THE STORY...

Spoiler

• Like 2