[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

Otherwise, is writer park trolling us again?

:bawling:

31 minutes ago, Moonrain said:

Me: Did Chung really erase Joon's memories? Why does he miss her? But why ask if he knows her? WHAT IS THIS!!!

HJJ says "I miss you" so she didn't erase , I think writer is trolling us again :lol:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Moonrain said:

20170124【OFFICIAL / Eng Sub】"EP20 The Finale Teaser" Lee Min Ho "The Legend of the blue sea"

CR: ICE Mino Beyond

Another Eng Translation:

SC: I may have to go somewhere for a while. Thank you all for the time.

ND: Hey, why do we always vacate this seat?

Yoona: In my dream, it seems that everyone is very happy. When i wake up, i feel very happy all day.

JJ: I miss her, I really miss her

ND: Who are you? Who are you?

SC: I just want to know if you are fine.

JJ: Do you know me?

SC: I love you, Heo Joon Jae

Me: Did Chung really erase Joon's memories? Why does he miss her? But why ask if he knows her? WHAT IS THIS!!!

I just watched it in Chinese subs and went.. Did she erase his memories or not? Otherwise, why else would he leave a space for her? And why would he say he miss her? And then.....  The ending had to be so I know you?

Show! Why are you like this?!?!?! 

:astonished:

Anyway, is the food truck from JJH or her fans? Hahahs. And.... Will the last scene be at the beach? I'm a little torn because I want more substance, aka sweet moments rather than just them meeting at the beach. Help!

• Like 9

5 hours ago, Moonrain said:

20170124【OFFICIAL / Eng Sub】"EP20 The Finale Teaser" Lee Min Ho "The Legend of the blue sea"

CR: ICE Mino Beyond

Another Eng Translation:

SC: I may have to go somewhere for a while. Thank you all for the time.

ND: Hey, why do we always vacate this seat?

Yoona: In my dream, it seems that everyone is very happy. When i wake up, i feel very happy all day.

JJ: I miss her, I really miss her

ND: Who are you? Who are you?

SC: I just want to know if you are fine.

JJ: Do you know me?

SC: I love you, Heo Joon Jae

Thanks for bringing us the translation. 

They're trolling us again, making us wonder whether he remembers or not. 

My only concern is that the way he looks at her at the end, while holding an umbrella over her, says he does not know her. It it also doesn't help that he utters the words, "do you know me?"

----------------

Why do I feel extremely sad seeing that they've wrapped up everything. I feel completely empty, like there's a hole in my heart. :bawling:

• Like 8

26 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

I just watched it in Chinese subs and went.. Did she erase his memories or not? Otherwise, why else would he leave a space for her? And why would he say he miss her? And then.....  The ending had to be so I know you?

writer and HJJ are trolling us :phew: again

• Like 7

Guest Moonrain
16 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Anyway, is the food truck from JJH or her fans? Hahahs. And.... Will the last scene be at the beach? I'm a little torn because I want more substance, aka sweet moments rather than just them meeting at the beach. Help!

ICE Mino said something about a diary that Joon Jae is keeping. Maybe he gets his memories of Chung from there? 

But i have a feeling Chung didnt fully erase JJ's memories. He may be talking to someone else when he asked 'do i know you?'

I DONT KNOW ANYMORE, this show keeps us guessing that our heads will break from thinking too much!

I seriously dont want a staring contest at the end!!! please NO.

11 minutes ago, Moonrain said:

ICE Mino said something about a diary that Joon Jae is keeping. Maybe he gets his memories of Chung from there? 

But i have a feeling Chung didnt fully erase JJ's memories. He may be talking to someone else when he asked 'do i know you?'

I DONT KNOW ANYMORE, this show keeps us guessing that our heads will break from thinking too much!

I seriously dont want a staring contest at the end!!! please NO.

I agree. It's very possible that he may be talking to someone else. Or, perhaps the editor is trolling with us and edited the scene using the line HJJ said at the beginning of episode 4 to SC when they reunited at the aquarium. 

I was feeling very depressed until I read your comment. I had to burst out laughing because I could not agree more. At this rate, our heads will break. Hahahaha. 

Oh dear god, please, no! Please no staring contest. I can at leat reason the one in Faith. But this drama, I need them to hug and embrace each other. It's unfair if they do not! 

Do I have to let go of "dirty love?" Will I get my wish that HJJ will finally witness her as a mermaid? Please, please, he needs to see how beautiful she is as a mermaid! 

• Like 12

Sorry if this is posted before:

Final Text Preview (Episode 20)

'슬퍼지지 않도록. 사라지지 않도록. 지킬게. 간직할게.'

청이는 바다로 돌아가기 위해 주변 사람들을 찾아가 마지막 인사를 건넨다.

한편, 준재는 청이가 떠난 뒤 이해 못할 행동들로 주위 사람들을 당황하게 하는데...

Interpretation from translation sites (not 100% accurate, sorry for mistakes)

'Do not be sad. Do not disappear (go away). I'll protect it. I'll keep(cherish) it .'

In order to go back (return) to the sea Cheong visits people around her and gives them final greeting.

On the other hand, JoonJae makes people around him embarrassed with actions that confuses him (he don't understand) after Cheong leaves ...

---------------------

Possibility, that Cheong erases the memories of people around her (or who knew her) including JoonJae then just like before he will still remember her after time passes and they meet again (JoonJae already has his memories back).

2 hours ago, Kim Ngân Trần said:

Staff update instagram

Seems that JoonJae is going to be a civil servant after time jump. Congratulations to him :)

• Like 12

Checked here to see the translation. I really hope Joon Jae's memory is not erased again, I will be very disappointed. I love the show so much and so far, up until episode 19, the show has always been generous in giving me what I want. I hope they give me the ending that I want, please. This is such a lovely drama, a drama I consider to be close to perfection as it is fulfilling all of my need from a drama. It's already sad enough that the drama is ending tomorrow so there's obviously no need to give us a sad or unsatisfactory ending right? I really pray this ends well! <3 It's been long since I loved a drama this much so thank you LOTBS! 

PS: Joon Jae is so charming. Lee Min Ho's character in this drama is so charming <3 This drama definitely brought back my fondess of LMH. As for Jun Ji Hyun, well I love this yeoja.  

• Like 14

12 hours ago, nika94 said:

:blush:  Below are some of the rough translated comments of the article talking about LOTBS popularity. 

It makes me shed tears our of joy when I read these comments :bawling:@leeminhosny@mythicalove@Chellsee@CarolynH@gtLmh0622@1ouise@minekas@Alice Mendoza

Thank you soooooo much chingu, I am netizen too hahaha I don't know Korean but there is my comment among  comments hahaha I recorded good comments my computer and I add good comments these article:grin:you  can do this :grin:I will wait your comments translate LMH's article in future:lol:

and there are different 4 article and soooo many comments, you can read

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=011&aid=0002962698&lfrom=twitter

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=215&aid=0000525308&lfrom=twitter

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=404&aid=0000165131&lfrom=twitter

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=025&aid=0002679242&lfrom=twitter

• Like 8

Guest Moonrain
42 minutes ago, mythicalove said:

I agree. It's very possible that he may be talking to someone else. Or, perhaps the editor is trolling with us and edited the scene using the line HJJ said at the beginning of episode 4 to SC when they reunited at the aquarium. 

I was feeling very depressed until I read your comment. I had to burst out laughing because I could not agree more. At this rate, our heads will break. Hahahaha. 

Oh dear god, please, no! Please no staring contest. I can at leat reason the one in Faith. But this drama, I need them to hug and embrace each other. It's unfair if they do not! 

Do I have to let go of "dirty love?" Will I get my wish that HJJ will finally witness her as a mermaid? Please, please, he needs to see how beautiful she is as a mermaid! 

My no. 1 wish is for dirty love to happen. atleast make us believe that it will happen. by the way, what is the definition of dirty love??? making babies? lol im going with the idea that the ending part will be about dirty love. it will leave us hanging but least we know they doin it hahahaha

30 minutes ago, uglypearl said:

Sorry if this is posted before:

Final Text Preview (Episode 20)

'슬퍼지지 않도록. 사라지지 않도록. 지킬게. 간직할게.'

청이는 바다로 돌아가기 위해 주변 사람들을 찾아가 마지막 인사를 건넨다.

한편, 준재는 청이가 떠난 뒤 이해 못할 행동들로 주위 사람들을 당황하게 하는데...

Interpretation from translation sites (not 100% accurate, sorry for mistakes)

'Do not be sad. Do not disappear (go away). I'll protect it. I'll keep(cherish) it .'

In order to go back (return) to the sea Cheong visits people around her and gives them final greeting.

On the other hand, JoonJae makes people around him embarrassed with actions that confuses him (he don't understand) after Cheong leaves ...

---------------------

Possibility, that Cheong erases the memories of people around her (or who knew her) including JoonJae then just like before he will still remember her after time passes and they meet again.

Seems that JoonJae is going to be a civil servant after time jump. Congratulations to him :)

wow congrats Joon! and why civil servant when it was Chung who influenced him but how when his memories were erased? Is he still in contact with Detective Mimi? Mimi would know Chung right? Is Chung gonna erase Mimi's as well? this is getting confusing chincha

how long does it take to study and pass for civil servant? this should be the duration of the time jump.

ok chingus, im off! see you all tomorrow! dont forget to trend #LOTBSFinale on twitter and Insta :blush:

After the "longest" wait for the final preview and we get more confused clues. 

Please don't erase everyone's memories and make it feels like everything start all over again. Don't make the umbrella scene be the ending, that will just make everyone so disappointed. This drama has gave us a fresh feeling of the kdrama and hope it will stay the same till the end.

counnting down! Love SC and JJ! 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, uglypearl said:

Jeongmal Mianhamnida Yeorobun, :unsure::(

I'm still not very sure if JeonJae is going to be a civil servant. But I'm hoping he will be.

In the picture, seems the staff is working hard on their final episode, He's even drinking GongJinDan, a traditional multi-herbal medicine used for disorders of the central nervous system. 

These are few of its uses:

Chronic fatigue and physical decline, Overwork and exhaustion, Blood circulatory disorder and physical depression

I think we're going to have a happy ending for the drama. :)

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Moonrain said:

My no. 1 wish is for dirty love to happen. atleast make us believe that it will happen. by the way, what is the definition of dirty love??? making babies? lol im going with the idea that the ending part will be about dirty love. it will leave us hanging but least we know they doin it hahahaha

Hahahahhahahaha, I cannot with your comment, :lol: I nearly died laughing Hahahahaha. Oh god, what has this drama done to us? Our minds are in the gutter lol. 

-----------------

@uglypearl thanks so much for bringing the text previews. 

I agree with your prediction. Even if cheongie erases his memories, little by little, I believe he will start to recollect them. 

It looks like the staffs are working hard. I feel horrible for them too. They've put into a lot of hard work into this project as well.

Hoping, praying, and crossing my fingers for them to finish with a bang! 

• Like 6