Oh Yeon Seo - Hong Seol

Park Ki Wong - Baek In Ho

Yoo In Young - Baek In Ha

OST

SOURCE

Asianwiki|  Webtoon 1 | Webtoon 2| Drama adaptation thread

Soompi Rules
Don't post any requests for subs!
Anything unrelated to the movie plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.
Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.
Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.
Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, YouTube, etc. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.
Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 
Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and don't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Park Hae Jin Takes Lead Role In “Cheese In The Trap” Film Adaptation

Park Hae Jin Takes Lead Role In “Cheese In The Trap” Film Adaptation

Actor Park Hae Jin has been confirmed to take the lead role in the film adaptation of webtoon series “Cheese in the Trap.”

On May 24, “Cheese in the Trap” confirmed that the film will be a jointly financed Korean-Chinese production. Moreover, to the delight of fans, the film revealed that its production company “Mountain Movement Story has entered into a contract with Soon Ki, the creator of the original webtoon ‘Cheese in the Trap.’”

“Cheese in the Trap” also confirmed actor Park Hae Jin, whom the movie courted since March, “Park Hae Jin, who played the role of Yoo Jung in the drama version of ‘Cheese in the Trap,” has after deep contemplation decided to take the male lead role.”

The film adaptation of “Cheese in the Trap” is slated to begin filming early next year and is aiming for a summer 2017 release.

What are your thoughts on Park Hae Jin taking the lead role?

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/23/park-hae-jin-takes-lead-role-in-cheese-in-the-trap-film-adaptation/

• jeijei unlocked this topic

Cheese in the Trap reboot film secures Park Hae-jin to reprise lead role

cheesecast_73.jpg

Wow, so this is really happening, is it? They’re actually doing a Cheese in the Trapreboot movie, and Park Hae-jin is returning to play the leading man once again?

I’m a little apprehensive, a little surprised, and also a little intrigued at how a movie can retell the story and (1) do the webtoon justice, which seems to be the number 1 complaint among the fanbase, and (2) do better than the drama, which was poised to become a runaway hit… until things went awry in the later episodes and left us with a bitter taste in our mouths.

It’s that second option that I’m most interested to see, because this is a clear case where it feels important that the movie be better than the drama. It’s not just an actor playing a character again; in the case of Cheese in the Trap, this movie takes on Added Implications.

There is by now a generally accepted narrative about the drama’s production that paints the director, PD Lee Yoon-jung, as the bad guy for inexplicably sidelining her leading man, placing undue attention on a secondary character, and ruining what should have been a sweet, poignant coming-of-age romance with a strange fixation on someone outside that love story. I say generally accepted because whether or not that is accurate to the true behind-the-scenes story (that nobody knows, other than the drama’s director and perhaps her immediate circle), it’s the narrative that prevails. Webtoon creator Soonkki was upset enough with the drama’s choices that she spoke out about her disappointment as well.

So for that sidelined leading man to come back for a second attempt, and with the webtoon creator also onboard — well, it means that this movie has Things To Prove. I didn’t think Park Hae-jin would put himself through the same project another time after the way Cheese ended, but he did seem to really care about narrative integrity being thwarted, and perhaps feels the urge to be a part of this revision. Maybe it’ll even be a part of his healing process, who knows.

According to reports, Kim Go-eun and Seo Kang-joon, who played Seol and In-ho in the drama are unlikely to be in the film, and I have to say it’ll be an odd feeling to watch Yoo Jung sunbae falling in love with a whole new Seol, in a story that we’ve already seen parts of before. I just don’t know if I want to watch that… but I also feel like there’s no way I can’t! AH THE DILEMMA.

Making the new film will be production company Mountain Movement Story, headed by producers Lee Dong-ho (Inside Men) and Hwang Ji-sun, with Chinese co-producers and co-investors also attached.

The new Cheese in the Trap movie aims to release next summer.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/05/cheese-in-the-trap-reboot-film-secures-park-hae-jin-to-reprise-lead-role/

I prefer he still with Seol....that's the essence of the story right? 

Park Hae Jin confirm lead for “Cheese In The Trap” the movie

1. [+3,505, -88] Hopefully he can shine as the lead this time

2. [+2,682, -80] I honestly can't imagine a Yoo Jung who isn't Park Hae Jin anyway ㅋㅋㅋ I hope they make it right this time and produce it as fun as the webtoon!!

3. [+1,860, -72] Good!!! I'll be watching for Park Hae Jin 

4. [+322, -15] Can't wait... 'Cheese In the Trap' is much too good of a story to let the drama ruin it

5. [+278, -8] Let's go with the original plot~~~ looks like the webtoon is nearing the end too!!!

6. [+288, -18] Hopefully they don't ruin the movie too ㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+265, -18] Finally a true dramatization of the webtoon. The drama itself was ruined thanks to a certain two, you all know which two I'm talking about

8. [+223, -16] Park Hae Jin himself made the decision so I support it!

-

Source: Nate

1. [+489, -12] Ugh, this reminds me of how horrible the drama was. The random divert into 'Baek Inho Cantabile' ㅋㅋㅋ The original webtoon writer Sunkki is participating in the movie so I'm sure the plot won't get lost again!

2. [+469, -7] Looks like he was really upset with the drama... it's a difficult decision to decide to play the same character twice and he's still going through with it...

3. [+386, -12] Park Hae Jin  The biggest problem is who's going to play the female lead

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.co.id/2016/05/park-hae-jin-confirms-lead-for-cheese.html

• 3 months later...

Park Hae Jin reveals Oh Yeon Seo is confirmed as Hong Seol in 'Cheese in the Trap' movie

1940381_article_99_20160829080105.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-08-28%2Bat%2B5.58.21%2BPM.png

news 1 - Naver: 'Cheese in the Trap', Park Hae Jin "Oh Yeo Seo confirmed for Hong Seol role... Baek In Ho casting undetermined" 

1. [+4,440, -147] Visual-wise, Oh Yeon Seo is a good fit to be Hong Seol... I wonder how she'll look like in the movie

2. [+3,996, -288] Hul ㄷㄷ Oh Yeon Seo eventually becomes Hong Seol. It would've been nice if she was cast in the drama in the first place

3. [+2,776, -120] Daebak~ Oh Yeon Seo ended up being cast for the movie version~

4. [+2,675, -230] Good job with the female lead's casting.. She definitely suits Hong Seol's cheerful character

5. [+2,042, -123] Daebak. It suits her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+477, -22] Hopefully it's done properly this time ㅠ I dropped the drama ever since they started playing Für Elise on the piano and when Yoo Jung's screen time decreased

7. [+349, -12] I bet there will be articles comparing the two Hong Seols once the movie is released

8. [+394, -30] Oh Yeon Seo. Daebak ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ Before I thought Park Hae Jin's gonna sacrifice himself for this but now I'm so pumped for it

9. [+357, -31] She should've been cast for the drama as well. Looking forward to it
10. [+287, -29] It's going to be tough casting someone who'll play Baek In Ho. Find someone who's better than Seo Kang Joon

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/08/park-hae-jin-reveals-oh-yeon-seo-is.html

Park Hae Jin Reveals Oh Yeon Seo Will Play Hong Seol In “Cheese In The Trap” Film

Park Hae Jin Reveals Oh Yeon Seo Will Play Hong Seol In “Cheese In The Trap” Film

Park Hae Jin, who is playing the male lead role in the upcoming “Cheese in the Trap” film, has revealed the identity of his co-star!

On August 28, Park Hae Jin announced at a press conference that Oh Yeon Seo will be taking on the role of Hong Seol, saying he is excited to work with her. Park Hae Jin is reprising his role of Yoo Jung, which he played in the 2016 drama remake of the popular webtoon.

Park Hae Jin told press, “I’m glad that someone has been cast who is a good match for the role of Hong Seol.” He added, “Of course Kim Go Eun did such a great job, but I wonder if Oh Yeon Seo might create a version of Hong Seol that is all her own and different from the one in the drama.”

The film previously held open auditions in China and Korea for the role, but was not able to find anyone suitable.

Park Hae Jin also shared that the production team is aiming to release the “Cheese in the Trap” film next year, with filming starting at the end of February. The first draft of the script is currently being edited, and a director has yet to be chosen.

Source (1) (2)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/29/park-hae-jin-reveals-oh-yeon-seo-will-play-hong-seol-cheese-trap-film/

Please cast Lee Tae Hwan as Go Eun Taek, Yoon Bora as Jang Bora, Nam Bora as Kang Ah Young

• 3 weeks later...

Oh Yeon Seo Says She Wants To Act With Park Bo Gum And Jung Woo Sung

On September 17’s episode of “Entertainment Weekly,” actress Oh Yeon Seo sits down for an interview!

The reporter asks Oh Yeon Seo about how she’d like to meet a future boyfriend. She laughs as she admits that she wants to get on a train and meet a cool guy who happens to be sitting in the seat next to her, and maybe they meet after one of them spills coffee.

More seriously, she then replies, “I like guys who I can have a good conversation with. I used to look a lot at appearance, but now I look at a guy’s personality first.”

When asked if she likes bad boys or gentlemen, she replies with a laugh, “Half and half. I want a guy who’s a bad guy to other women, but good to me! That’d be perfect.”

oh yeon seo

The reporter then has her pick between several male celebrities to determine her ideal type. He asks her in the first round to choose between Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Gum, and all she can do at first is giggle and say, “I don’t know! Both!” She then chooses Park Bo Gum as she blushes, and starts to fan herself with her hand.

Seeing how much she seems to like him, the reporter asks her to send a video message to Park Bo Gum. She turns to the camera and says, “I’ve been enjoying your drama lately! If we have the opportunity at some point, I’d like to act together with you. Fighting!”

In the end, Oh Yeon Seo picks Jung Woo Sung as her ideal type. In a video message to Jung Woo Sung, she says she’s been treasuring the photo they took together when they met an event. “I hope we can meet next time through a good project,” she says with a smile and makes a heart with her fingers.

jung woo sung oh yeon seo

It was recently announced that Oh Yeon Seo will be starring as Hong Seol opposite Park Hae Jin in the film adaptation of the webtoon “Cheese in the Trap.” Watch more of her on this week’s episode of “Entertainment Weekly”!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/17/oh-yeon-seo-says-wants-act-park-bo-gum-jung-woo-sung/

CELEBRITY, FASHION, MAGAZINESEPTEMBER 10, 2016

OH YEON SEO COVERS SEPTEMBER CÉCI CHINA

OSYCeCi092016-4.jpg

Oh Yen Seo is going to be crazy busy in 2017, having landed the role of Seol in the movie version of "Cheese In The Trap" as well as the role of Princess Hyemyung for the Joseon Dynasty version of "My Sassy Girl", starring opposite of  JooWonShe also graces the cover for the September issue of CeCi China, looking gorgeous. Check it out.

OSYCeCi092016-2.jpg

OSYCeCi092016-3.jpg

• 4 months later...

Park Ki Woong cast as 'Baek Inho' in movie version of 'Cheese in the Trap'

0002636635_001_20170202094007364.jpg

screenshot-entertain.naver.com%2B2017-02

Article: [Exclusive] Park Ki Woong to play 'Baek Inho' in the movie 'Cheese in the Trap'

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+3,822, -116] Wow daebak, the sync is jjang

2. [+3,033, -60] Daebak ㅋㅋㅋ I'm pretty sure his name was always on the list of fanmade casts ㅋㅋㅋ Once he dyes his hair, his looks and everything will be perfect for Baek Inho ㅠㅠ

3. [+2,108, -65] Whoa, I think he'll be a good fit. Can't wait! Who's going to be the female lead?

4. [+1,437, -53] He matches well!!!

5. [+1,320, -91] So far the characters are syncing up way better than the drama version~ but can it live up to the original webtoon...

6. [+211, -6] Wow, this is some proper casting now.. I can't wait to see who's going to play Baek Inha ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+183, -5] He's actually the actor most fans have been recommending

8. [+179, -7] Crazy how in sync this is

9. [+165, -6] Netizens have always said Park Ki Woong would be perfect for Baek Inho, congrats on landing the role!

10. [+167, -7] That's a good sync right there

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2017/02/park-ki-woong-cast-as-baek-inho-in.html

Current casting situation of 'Cheese in the Trap' movie version

Production Company: Mountain Movement Story 

Director: Kim Je Young 
Works include: (as a director) Queen of the Night, I Married an Anti-fan
(screenplay) Wonderful Radio, Wonderful Nightmare 
(arrangement) Insane

Cast
Park Hae Jin (Yoo Jung)
s1.jpg

Oh Yeon Seo (Hong Seol)
s2.jpg

Park Ki Woong (Baek In Ho)
(currently positively considering)
s3.jpg

Oh Jong Hyuk (Oh Young Gon)
s4.jpg

Moon Ji Yoon (Sang Chul sunbae)
s5.jpg

excerpt from a Naver article
"Movie 'Cheese in the Trap' builds up action.. martial arts director of 'Bad Guys' join"

"Martial Arts director Baek Kyung Chan who's formed a connection with Park Hae Jin in drama 'Bad Guys' is joining the movie version of Cheese in the Trap starring Park Hae Jin and Oh Yeon Seo. With the addition of director Baek, the 'Cheese' will likely amp up both romance and thrill"

theqoo: Current casting situation of 'Cheese in the Trap' movie version 

-Ooh Park Ki Woong! Since everyone in the lineup is on the mature side, might as well cast Yoo In Young for Baek In Ha

-Their ages...

-Are they going for an office rather than a college theme?

-I like the casting

-Cheese in the Office ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't imagine them as college students

-The actor for Oh Young Gon is so handsome ㅋㅋ

-Cheese in the Trap as an action movie?

-Is a movie version really necessary?

-They're too old to play college students

http://kkul-jaem.blogspot.com/2017/02/current-casting-situation-of-cheese-in.html

Park Ki Woong is confirmed as In Ho.

Park Ki-woong to star in "Cheese in the Trap - Movie"

2017/02/07

Actor Park Ki-woong is starring in the movie "Cheese in the Trap - Movie".

It's official that he's one of the casts for the movie.

Park Ki-woong takes on the role of Baek In-ho who is brought up in the same house with Yoo Jeong as a genius pianist until he gets hurt one day and wanders away from the house.

Park Ki-woong has been in successful dramas like "Bridal Mask" and "Monster - 2016" as both the bad and the good.

In the movie "Secretly and Greatly" based on a web-toon, he took on the role of a North Korean spy named Ri Hae-rang and greatly impressed everyone with his performance. Hence, his appearance in "Cheese in the Trap - Movie" is highly anticipated.

"Cheese in the Trap - Movie" is based in a school campus and it's about a perfect man named Yoo Jeong, his school junior Hong Seol and Baek In-ho.

"Cheese in the Trap - Movie" is co-directed by Baek Kyeong-chan who is planning on creating even more creative characters than the drama.

Meanwhile, "Cheese in the Trap - Movie" is directed by Kim Je-yeong and will crank in this April.

source: original / Hancinema

Actor Park Ki Woong Confirmed To Join Cast Of “Cheese In The Trap” Film

R. Choi February 7, 2017

Actor Park Ki Woong is the latest cast addition to the film adaptation of “Cheese in the Trap.”

Previous reports stated that the actor was considering a role in the upcoming film, and on February 8, a source from the film’s production team, Mountain Movement Story, stated, “Park Ki Woong has been cast as Baek In Ho.”

The upcoming film “Cheese in the Trap” is inspired by the original webtoon of the same name. A drama version of the webtoon aired last year, starring Park Hae Jin, Kim Go Eun, Seo Kang Joon, and Lee Sung Kyung.

Currently, actors Park Hae Jin and Oh Yeon Seo have been confirmed to play Yoo Jung and Hong Seol, respectively in the film version.

source: original / soompi news

More articles:

Spoiler

Park Ki Woong says yes to role of Baek In Ho in film version of 'Cheese in the Trap'

By beansss

Actor Park Ki Woong, who was previously revealed to be a highly likely candidate for the role of Baek In Ho in the film version of 'Cheese in the Trap', has now officially been cast for the role.

The film version of 'Cheese In The Trap' will progress with the webtoon writer Soon Kki's active involvement throughout filming. Park Hae Jin will be taking on the role of Yoo Jung again, while actress Oh Yeon Seo has been cast for the role of Hong Seol.

The production crew plan on beginning filming this coming April. Stay tuned for more updates on casting for 'Cheese in the Trap' the film!

source: allkpop

Park Ki Woong accepts leading role in Cheese in the Trap movie

by Shelly M on Wed, Feb 08, 2017

Park Ki Woong is taking on Baek In Ho!

The Full House Take 2 actor recently accepted the role as Baek In Na's brother in the movie based on the popular webtoon Cheese in the Trap. He joins Park Hae Jin who reprises his role as Yoo Jung, while Baby Faced Beauty actress Oh Yeon Seo plans to portray Hong Seol. I'm guessing our girl Kim Go Eun is swamped with scripts after her Goblin success. So she couldn't join even if she wanted to! Nonetheless, the cast is turning out quite nicely. It should be interesting to see Park's contrast of a hard-working brother alongside his spoiled sister. Many fans may also want to see Yoo Jung get the screen time they felt he deserved in the 2016 TvN series version of Cheese in the Trap. 

How will Baek In Ho's role be portrayed this time around? We can all assume that it will mirror the webtoon, because the original writer, Soon Kki, plans to be actively involved throughout the entire filming. The production team is scheduled to start shooting Cheese in the Trap the movie in April.

Are you looking forward to Park Ki Woong's version of Baek In Ho?

source: dramafever

• 2 weeks later...

Yoo In Young cast as 'Baek Inha' in the movie 'Cheese in the Trap'

2017021615212303957_1.jpg

Article: [Exclusive] Yoo In Young cast as Baek Inha for the movie 'Cheese in the Trap'

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+644, -58] The drama should've been cast this way from the start, tsk tsk. What a mess that casting was aside from the male lead ㅋㅋㅋㅋ hopefully the movie can redeem it

2. [+532, -15] Oh, this is quite fresh, I can't wait ^^

3. [+481, -16] Yes... I can see her fitting the role...

4. [+31, -8] The movie is being cast way better than the drama! Can't wait!!

5. [+21, -2] The movie is really only casting the actors that netizens have paired up with the characters all along ㅋㅋㅋ the supporting characters are looking pretty good too

-

screenshot-entertain.naver.com%2B2017-02

Source: Naver

1. [+8,007, -170] The movie is several hundred times better than the drama's casting already

2. [+6,256, -67] She's a total fit for Baek Inha... loving the casting so far

3. [+5,550, -85] Love it... the movie is practically the dream cast for readers

4. [+3,820, -132] This makes me upset about the drama, why couldn't they cast like this to begin with ㅡㅡ

5. [+644, -10] The sync is better than the webtoon this time, all we need is a good script and it's daebak ㅠㅠ

6. [+610, -10] Haven't seen a cast list this perfect in a while

7. [+570, -6] Wow, isn't this the first movie that was cast completely by netizen wishes? Daebak

8. [+481, -7] She's 100% the perfect fit from the eyes to her high pitched voice

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2017/02/yoo-in-young-cast-as-baek-inha-in-movie.html

13 hours ago, jeijei said:

Wow, they're seriously just casting off the old fan wishlists, aren't they?  They seem to be trying to give the fans what they want, that's for sure.

Here are some side-by-sides for those cast members who haven't had one posted here yet (Jung's already got one up there)...

Oh Yeon Seo as Seol:

yBOplCP.jpg

Park Ki Woong as In Ho:

4pCLFYC.jpg

Spoiler

FVDWmqZ.jpg

Yoo In Young as In Ha:

Lm4w1Y8.jpg

Oh Jong Hyuk as Young Gon:

Spoiler

wlMJgYV.jpg

Moon Ji Yoon as Sang Chul (god, it took me longer than I care to admit to figure out that this is the same guy from the drama because so many news agencies used old photos where he was skinnier, haha):

Spoiler

WVS7Nfs.jpg

I was like, why can I only find drama Sang Chul casting photos? :tongue:

The whole cast was born in that 1983-1985 range except for Oh Yeon Seo, who's only a couple of years younger.  At least they're being consistent with ages.

Does anyone know for sure whether this is going to cover the college years only like the webtoon and drama or if it's supposed to be set later, at least in part?  Seems like I've heard both things, but I can't confirm either.

Cheese in the Trap film cast's high average age, a benefit or loss?

2017021801001594400111001_99_20170217155

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Naver - Sports Chosun: High average age of Cheese in the Trap cast, a benefit or loss?

Article talks about the cast's high average age compared to the drama version and if this will harm or benefit the movie

1. [+2,041, -13] The ages aren't the issue but rather, it's how will they compress such a long story into a 2-hour movie?

2. [+2,197, -75] Celebrities can easily cover up their ages through their looks

3. [+1,337, -35] Woah.. Can't wait for Yoo In Young ㅋㅋㅋㄱ She will be amazing as Baek In Ha

4. [+594, -30] That's something to worry about but as long as the acting is good, it should be fine ♡

5. [+179, -17] I liked everything about the drama but too bad, the production crew turned it into a makjang

6. [+163, -19] There are so many adult students returning to school who are much older than them, why all this fuss over their ages?

7. [+80, -7] Reporter, what's the point in writing that 91er Kim Go Eun is 27 years old? ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+69, -4] It's a benefit. They get to act and receive a massive image boost from it

9. [+81, -10] Wow, since the sync is so perfect, we get this one reporter trolling and making a fuss over the cast's ages. Cheese, please hit daebak

10. [+91, -17] The lineup can't get any better than this ㅋㅋㅋㅋFighting!

http://kkul-jaem.blogspot.com/2017/02/cheese-in-trap-film-casts-high-average.html

• 1 month later...

'Cheese in the Trap' movie cast at their first meeting

sl1.jpg
sl2.jpg
Screen%2BShot%2B2017-03-25%2Bat%2B3.51.1

Sports Chosun via Naver: From Park Hae Jin to Sandara...'Cheese in the Trap' the movie, first meeting 

1. [+2,244, -190] Oh finally it has begun. From Yoo Jung sunbae to Hong Seol, cheering for everyone~~~

2. [+1,486, -171] I have a good feeling about this~I think the movie version will be a hit^^

3. [+1,192, -145] It's nice to see a friendly atmosphere from the cast. Have a fun time filming. CITT movie, fighting

4. [+1,004, -137] Anticipating

5. [+945, -138] Looking forward to seeing Yoo Jung sunbae again~~!! Hit daebak^^

6. [+223, -35] Can't wait to see a perfect CITT this time

7. [+219, -36] The chemistry looks great seeing them get together like this

IMG_0912.JPG

theqoo: Oh Yeon Seo's Hong Seol hair 

-She looks so pretty

-I'm suddenly excited for the movie

-Exactly the Hong Seol I imaginedㅠㅠ

-100% in sync

-I wished she was cast in the drama version in the first place

-She really is the perfect match as Hong Seol

cr

---

Dara will be Bora, but im not sure what KHJ character will be :sweatingbullets:

Actress Oh Yeon Seo looks lovely for 'Grazia 

oh-yeon-seo

Actress Oh Yeon Seo showed off her refreshing visuals in her pictorial for 'Grazia". She's

returning to the small screen in May through SBS new drama "My Sassy Girl" and

the large screen with the upcoming film "Cheese In The Trap".

oh-yeon-seo_1490129664_83428471.1_99_20170321140903.jpgoh-yeon-seo_1490129648_83428470.1_99_20170321140903.jpg

Spoiler

KpJ3PmR.jpg

Receiving much praise for her acting on 'Come Back Mister', Oh Yeon Seo said, "I felt like I became a famous male idol star or something. Apart from my parents, this was my first time ever receiving such love from fans so I was quite amazed. I am very thankful and also feel sorry toward everyone who waited six hours outside in the cold to give me presents."

You can read more of the exclusive interview in 'Grazia's April issue.

Archived