[Movie 2018] Cheese in the Trap, 치즈 인 더 트랩

jeijei

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

http://amp.ibtimes.sg/cheese-trap-starring-park-hae-jin-gets-release-date-23508?__twitter_impression=true

International Business Times, Singapore Edition

'Cheese in the Trap' starring Park Hae-jin gets a release date
BY AMBILI S ON 1/23/18 AT 6:16 PM

Cheese in the Trap movie has finally got its release date. The film will hit the screens in March 2018. Based on the Korean webtoon of the same name, Park Hae-jin will reprise his role as a rich heir with psychopathic tendencies while Hong Seol's role will be played by Oh Yeon Seo. In the television version, actress Kim Go-eun played the female lead.

Park Ki-woong will be seen as the short-tempered Baek In-ho while Yoo In-young will play the role of his younger sister Baek In-ha. Seol's two best friends will be Sandara Park as Jang Bo-ra and Kim Hyun-jin as Kwon Eun-taek.

Earlier in a fan meet, Hae-jin assured that the movie version will have unique thrilling scenes than the webtoon. He also added that fans will like the film version much more than the drama since he has a bigger share of the action.

Link: (google translate)

http://v.entertain.media.daum.net/v/20180123084621532?f=m

Star News

'Cheese in the Trap' (Cheyenne) is pushing to open White Day.

On March 23, the production company Mountain Movement Story said, "I signed a distribution agreement with Little Big Pictures for" Cheyne ".

Based on Dong-myung Webtoon, Cheinte (director Kim, Jae-young) tells a story about everything on the campus centering on the perfect male man (Park Hae Jin), his usual college junior high school (Yoshin), and the charming white man (Park Ki Woong) Green Romance thriller water. It was broadcasted as a drama, and it was made into a movie after collecting topics. In addition to three people, Yoo In Young, Sandara Park, and Kim Hyun Jin appeared.

It is noteworthy that the film will be loved by many audiences following the drama.

• 3 weeks later...

[enter-talk] CRAZY DID YOU GUYS SEE CHEESE IN THE TRAP MOVIE'S TRAILER?

Posted on 5:59 AM by kei z

gsyGi6UTQYabzSpcNuCVFJS1h3nonINB1196rnf7
Spoiler

_cL58yFJuJfwbaRKBbwG_ZNJLxjts829SP1KrX7Z

T6ERtihjqJSbHg_dGkHUVhOvXhhHzdeDi_9MrpK6

O-pBUfNKsxrj8m3dStX0afZU-j2wsR5E_AQN-5v_

biMAOUlBFJy7OkaXs2riiB_61Iausy4qgsXmB0Ow

The sync is amazing;;; I'm going crazyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
People who haven't watched it, go watch it first and come backㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Yoojung is set
but Seol-ie's hair is exactly the same as the webtoon and her eyes are so similarㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Baek Inho really looks like him tooㅠㅠ 

I was worried about the movie butㅜㅜ  Oof I like this...

post response:
[+422][-8]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.14 19:47 신고하기
First time seeing such an ironic picture
(it's written "common student" but I guess she's too pretty to be common :P)
ㅇ |2018.02.14 01:53 신고하기
How are they going to pull the movie with such a dense plot.. But the casting is seriously the best, I'm thoroughly satisfied

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.13 23:52 신고하기
Hul Oh Yeonseo is literally Hongseol the sync is solid ..

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.13 23:51 신고하기
Baek Inho fits more than I thoughtㅇㅇ

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.14 18:54 신고하기
I don't really care about other actors but I might watch it for Yoo Inyoung... If Yoo Inyoung has a lot of parts, I'll watch

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.14 20:24 신고하기
Is it because Hongseol's hair is meant to be natural that the drama was a big no, But the movie one seems ok... I wonder how they'll shove all that content into one movie though

https://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2018/02/enter-talk-crazy-did-you-guys-see.html

They finally got the twins' hair color right. Hurrah! 

Baek Inha is very violent in the manhwa. I want my fierce unnie. 

Park Hae Jin Is Back To Steal Hearts Again With “Cheese In The Trap” Film
Park-Hae-Jin.jpg

Get ready, “Cheese in the Trap” fans—Park Hae Jin is returning to steal hearts once again in his legendary role as Yoo Jung!

On February 19, the upcoming film released new photos of Park Hae Jin reprising his role as the mysterious college student Yoo Jung. The actor first played the role in the tvN drama “Cheese in the Trap,” which was based on the same hit webtoon as the film. His performance earned him such a dramatic surge in popularity that the phrase “Yoo Jung Sunbae [senior] Syndrome” was coined to describe the phenomenon.

“Cheese in the Trap” is a romance thriller that tells the story of the seemingly perfect Yoo Jung and ordinary fellow student Hong Seol (played by Oh Yeon Seo), who suspects that Yoo Jung may not be as innocent as he seems.

The newly released stills show Park Hae Jin sporting a friendly smile and dressed as a clean-cut college student.

Park-Hae-Jin-2.jpgPark-Hae-Jin-3.jpg

“Cheese in the Trap” is set to

premiere on March 14.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/18/park-hae-jin-back-steal-hearts-cheese-trap-film/

http://www.insight.co.kr/news/14157

Cheese in the Trap, a special VIP premiere for WebToon fans
Hwang Gyu-jeong ·  2018-02-23 15:17:22

The movie 'Cheese in the Trap'

[Insight] Hwang, Gyu-jeong = Cheese in the Trap, a collection of topics from the opening before the release of the original film, will be held at a special preview.

The 23rd Mountain Movement announced on March 13 that CGV Yeongdeungpo will open a VIP premiere of 'Cheese in the Trap' webtoon fan.

In this exhibition, originally intended for original fans, it is possible to meet in advance before opening the mild romance thriller 'Cheese in The Trap'.

In addition, major cast members such as Park Hae Jin and Oh Yeon Seo in the movie will find audiences through stage greetings.

'Cheese in the Trap' webtoon fan VIP premiere event will be held for 7 days from today (March 23) to March 1.

Cheese in the Trap "special tickets for the members who rent or purchase Cheese in the Loop more than 3 times during the event.

The announcement of the winners will be announced on the winner notice on March 2.

Meanwhile, 'Cheese in the Trap' is a complete thriller of the romance thriller of the elderly well, surrounded by a veil, and the usual but charming college students' hulking.

This film is based on Dong Won Myung Webtun, who received a hot love since the serialization in 2010.

Park Tae-jin, who previously played Yu-jeong as a TVN drama, is once again looking for disassembled audiences in this film.

The actor Oh Yeon-seo was in charge of the smash-and-bloody romance to draw the oil well.

The movie 'Cheese in the Trap' boasts 100% synchro rate with the original character will be released on March 14, White Day.

KYOOJEONG

"Chient' Park Hae-jin-Oh Yeon-seo, Park Ki Woong-Yoo In Young- Oh Jong Hyuk- Sandara Park, trailer of characters.

[ Cheese in the Trap ] (Director Kim Jae-young) released a character trailer

0003229858_001_20180223190149788.jpg?typ

"Cheese in the trap" reincarnated as a movie reveals a character trailers that boasts perfect drama casting, capturing the attention of original fans and prospective audiences.

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=011&aid=0003229858

Archived