[Season Two - Thailand Drama 2016] Make It Right The Series

Jin_mi

OmG finally thead for this series is made hahahaa

I enjoyed this series as much I enjoyed Addicted and LS, the main couple are so cute and side couple are so fierce. How come they make such series like this LoL

Hopefully someone will translate the novel in the future B)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, jaelephy said:

tumblr_o80tygTDoW1vtisrzo5_500.gif

it was the best moment ever!!!!

honestly, the leads seem much more relaxed with each other than White and Captain. I don't really care for kiss scenes as much...as long as things feel natural...I will take anything but the look of cringe on anyone's face when they are supposed to be a 'loving' couple.

I'm totally shipping FUSE AND TEE, and I agree as well with the not really caring bout the kissing scenes.

With their body language and expression towards each other (well obviously scripted) totally making me want to cuddle that... oops ain't got one to cuddle. hahahha

--- in real life though, curiosity strikes, both are straight? 

@Ti Wu Thanks for providing the link to the online novel but sadly, I can't read Thai. It's such a pity as I'd so love to read the story. From the link, I can see that there are quite a number of uncensored scenes but the one which caught my eyes was Valentine's Day: Seven Years Later. That makes me wonder whether the story in the book stretches beyond high school.

@jaelephy I can't help but marvel at Boom. I think he might have been just 14 when he was filming certain scenes in Make It Right. And he's also good at maintaining eye contact for prolonged periods and at close range, too. My mind is replaying the scene when Tee leans close to Fuse and briefly kisses him. You can see the passion and longing in Tee's face....really can't wait for Fuse to feel the same way about Tee, too.

I finally caught up with the new episode...

Dear lord Tee and Fuse have some serious chemistry. I don't wanna compare them to other couples from other shows but seriously they are so young and still act really good. I love how Tee is so soft-spoken but after that kiss he just went aggressively forward onto Fuse :wub: And also that last scene when he says that even though Fuse doesn't feel anything, he does omg <3

And please writers I'm begging... give me some proper scene with Frame and Book!! These few seconds are not enough to quench my thirst for this couple. However I kind of worry about Book, coz like Frame seems really horny and he probably gonna destroy that innocent boy :o

15 hours ago, cart517 said:

I'm totally shipping FUSE AND TEE, and I agree as well with the not really caring bout the kissing scenes.

With their body language and expression towards each other (well obviously scripted) totally making me want to cuddle that... oops ain't got one to cuddle. hahahha

--- in real life though, curiosity strikes, both are straight? 

Yes. I think both have said in the interviews that they are straight.

10 hours ago, Ti Wu said:

I tried google translate!! Big fail lol~

7 hours ago, SueLyinn said:

@Ti Wu Thanks for providing the link to the online novel but sadly, I can't read Thai. It's such a pity as I'd so love to read the story. From the link, I can see that there are quite a number of uncensored scenes but the one which caught my eyes was Valentine's Day: Seven Years Later. That makes me wonder whether the story in the book stretches beyond high school.

@jaelephy I can't help but marvel at Boom. I think he might have been just 14 when he was filming certain scenes in Make It Right. And he's also good at maintaining eye contact for prolonged periods and at close range, too. My mind is replaying the scene when Tee leans close to Fuse and briefly kisses him. You can see the passion and longing in Tee's face....really can't wait for Fuse to feel the same way about Tee, too.

I know Tee's doing a good job especially for a first time actor. And he is so comfortable portraying the character and being close to Fuse. His eyes too...so expressive. 

*posts random but perfect Boom richard simmons face*

giphy.gif

Honestly, I am so taken by Tee. If he was older, I would have been like Marry Me!! 

4 hours ago, kimchi-flavoredplot said:

Hello everyone! :)

My obsession with this show is now official: I'm back at Soompi after forgetting the password of my original account for so many years, hee hee.

Soooooo excited to squee with the rest of you... *replays my favorite scenes from episode 3 for the Nth time*

welcome to our world of insane obsessions!! Nice to see new fans!!

3 hours ago, Hoyaharit said:

I like it

:grin:

me too. I love the way it is shot!! And Frame/Book so owned it. I am liking sitting with photoshop open and no idea how to make gifs. Like every moment is so gif worthy.

3 hours ago, sheaerwin said:

I finally caught up with the new episode...

Dear lord Tee and Fuse have some serious chemistry. I don't wanna compare them to other couples from other shows but seriously they are so young and still act really good. I love how Tee is so soft-spoken but after that kiss he just went aggressively forward onto Fuse :wub: And also that last scene when he says that even though Fuse doesn't feel anything, he does omg <3

And please writers I'm begging... give me some proper scene with Frame and Book!! These few seconds are not enough to quench my thirst for this couple. However I kind of worry about Book, coz like Frame seems really horny and he probably gonna destroy that innocent boy :o

Tee's voice!! It just makes him so much more sweet and endearing to me. I think his voice suits him so perfectly because he comes off as a very caring character. And damn the chemistry between Fuse/Tee...as you said, it's so good. Sizzling really!!

I think they will be starting their story off soon. They have finally started teasing us with short scenes...the end is near. we will probably get them soon. hopefully...cause I can't take it any more!!

2 hours ago, kimchi-flavoredplot said:

Symptom # 1 of a Make it Right addict: Turning Youtube upside down and streaming all the fan-made videos to help you survive until the next episode.

This one is dripping with sweetness... though I can't help but chuckle everytime I remember his fired-up hormones, haha!

So true T.T

3 hours ago, jaelephy said:

me too. I love the way it is shot!! And Frame/Book so owned it. I am liking sitting with photoshop open and no idea how to make gifs. Like every moment is so gif worthy.

I feel that, I want to make a opv video. :)

@jaelephy Your gifs are my happy pills. Really. :wub:

@Hoyaharit thanks for the english subbed MV--just curious: Is the song an original track for the series or a remake of an old one? I'm quite surprised that the lyrics fit the plot so well...

@northernking oh yes, I can feel it. Judging from the preview, the love triangle is just around the corner... **grabs popcorn**

@fellow MIR addicts: 5 more days until the english subtitles of episode 4 comes out... how are you holding up? Hee hee. ;)

With all the hype surrounding MIR, does anybody know how the show is faring ratings-wise? Are the local reviews positive? Basically, what I want to know is... I'm not the only one who's head-over-heels with this series, right? Haha!

Archived