[Season Two - Thailand Drama 2016] Make It Right The Series

Jin_mi

omg yaassss!!!

Finally a thread about Make it Right, so happy about it :heart:

And some Book&Frame lovers here I see <333 Don't get me wrong love me some Fuse&Tee they seem really cute but Book&Frame tick all the boxes for me, there is this nerd/playboy thing and their height difference :wub: Can't wait for the third episode and also love your gifs, do u have a tumblr maybe? I wish I could reblog these gifs but I can't do it here :cry:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, cravingu said:

omg yaassss!!!

And some Book&Frame lovers here I see <333 Don't get me wrong love me some Fuse&Tee they seem really cute but Book&Frame tick all the boxes for me, there is this nerd/playboy thing and their height difference :wub: Can't wait for the third episode and also love your gifs, do u have a tumblr maybe? I wish I could reblog these gifs but I can't do it here :cry:

girl yass!!! Fuse & Tee team here!!! heeeeeyyyy

1 hour ago, cravingu said:

omg yaassss!!!

same for me. I love Tee and Fuse a lot...but playboy/nerd is just a cliché I love to watch. And as you said the height difference...ugh just everything. For Tee and Fuse, I am like in love with Boom and his body is so perfect (how is he only 15??)...I love both the couple tbh. I can't wait for episode three!!! I am so excited!!! Just a few more hours >.<

yes I do have a tumblr: causatious.tumblr.com 

@jaelephy If you could slow down even further for every GIF of both couples smooching, I think we'd all have a virtual nosebleed here :) Btw, do you know how many seasons / episodes will there be for Make It Right?

Oh, is Frame bisexual? He obviously likes being with girls so I'm really curious on how he fell for Book....Book, too seems to be a little apprehensive with Frame's advances but this is at the early stages so I'm wondering how things pan out for both of them.

As for Fuse and Tee, truth be told, I felt quite sad for Tee when Fuse shoved him so hard that he fell to the floor....I was like: "Oh Fuse...do you need to be that rough?" Anyway, I can't wait to see how Fuse slowly reciprocates Tee's feelings as the episodes progress. 

Spoiler

Have you finished reading Addicted? Do you read online or through the hard copy? For me, I don't know which is the lesser of two evils. I started off reading the story online as I can enlarge the wordings to the font size I'm comfortable with. But after awhile, my eyes hurt as I can't seems to stare too long at PCs, mobile phones, tablets, etc or my eyes will start getting watery =D

I also have the hard copy but the font size is painfully tiny (well, to me, at least). This makes me want to ditch reading the novel and just rely on whatever translated versions that are available online =)

Do you keep up with news of the Addicted cast after the show ended? I kinda like the two leads so I still follow whatever news I can on both of them....it's partially a way for me to get over the frustration of not seeing a Season 2 of the series....as well as a way of getting over the pain of not seeing them both together anywhere, in any series / movie again.

48 minutes ago, SueLyinn said:

@jaelephy If you could slow down even further for every GIF of both couples smooching, I think we'd all have a virtual nosebleed here :) Btw, do you know how many seasons / episodes will there be for Make It Right?

Oh, is Frame bisexual? He obviously likes being with girls so I'm really curious on how he fell for Book....Book, too seems to be a little apprehensive with Frame's advances but this is at the early stages so I'm wondering how things pan out for both of them.

As for Fuse and Tee, truth be told, I felt quite sad for Tee when Fuse shoved him so hard that he fell to the floor....I was like: "Oh Fuse,, do you need to be that rough?" Anyway, I can't wait to see how Fuse slowly reciprocates Tee's feelings as the episodes progress. 

Reveal hidden contents

Have you finished reading Addicted? Do you read online or through the hard copy? For me, I don't know which is the lesser of two evils. I started off reading the story online as I can enlarge the wordings to the font size I'm comfortable with. But after awhile, my eyes hurt as I can't seems to stare too long at PCs, mobile phones, tablets, etc or my eyes will start getting watery =D

I also have the hard copy but the font size is painfully tiny (well, to me, at least). This makes me want to ditch reading the novel and just rely on whatever translated versions that are available online =)

Do you keep up with news of the Addicted cast after the show ended? I kinda like the two leads so I still follow whatever news I can on both of them....it's partially a way for me to get over the frustration of not seeing a Season 2 of the series....as well as a way of getting over the pain of not seeing them both together anywhere, in any series / movie again.

lmao. I think I am all done for gifs now. I will try to slow down the future ones. There are 12 episodes for this season. They are definitely planning for season 2 but I don't know much more than that.

No idea...but based on the series up until now I think so. He obviously is attracted to girl as of now.

I did too but then I understand Fuse as well. He was drunk and woke up in bed with a guy telling him they had sex. lmao even if he was out and about gay man...that would be shocking. I think it would have been weird if he wasn't angry or upset. But I loved that he actually cared enough about Tee to assure him that he isn't angry with him for that night and wants to be friends still.

I have read Addicted novel...at least what's translated online. Oh lord when Gu Hai proposed for marriage...ugh that was so cute. I usually read online. I am used to it now since I am always on a computer for work.

I don't actively follow the two but I do occasionally follow up just to see if any drama of them is coming or not...I think they would make real good leads for even a hetero romance drama. I definitely want to see them act again.

@jaelephy  Yay I'm so happy to hear they'll be a season 2!~ I hope they don't make any changes for season 2.

I really like Tee, he's such a good actor. I can't wait to see Fuse accept and return Tee's affections~

Spoiler

Also thank you so much for all the adorable gifs! :heart::heart::heart:

Just now, jjong0525 said:

@jaelephy  Yay I'm so happy to hear they'll be a season 2!~ I hope they don't make any changes for season 2.

I really like Tee, he's such a good actor. I can't wait to see Fuse accept and return Tee's affections~

Reveal hidden contents

Also thank you so much for all the adorable gifs! :heart::heart::heart:

I don't know much but I think they plan to add more couples in season two. 

lmao I am so in love with Tee. He is just perfect. I am the same...waiting for the moment he confesses his feelings to Tee. I love Tee's acting. His gazes towards Fuse *sigh* 

no problem. I love making them :3

46 minutes ago, cart517 said:

@jaelephy they do upload an episode per week, correct? what day? it's already Sunday and still no upload hahahahahahhaah!!! so impatient

It airs on Sundays at 8:50 PM and the uncut Line TV version comes out at midnight (Bangkok time). Mcot doesn't upload it and the Line TV version can't be accessed outside of Thailand...we have to wait for somebody to upload it on YouTube or Dailymotion.

8 minutes ago, bookfaenframe said:

It airs at 8:50 PM and the uncut Line TV version comes out at midnight (Bangkok time). Mcot doesn't upload it and the Line TV version can't be accessed outside of Thailand...we have to wait for somebody to upload it on YouTube or Dailymotion.

I can feel episode 3 already hahaha :)

10 hours ago, jaelephy said:

same for me. I love Tee and Fuse a lot...but playboy/nerd is just a cliché I love to watch. And as you said the height difference...ugh just everything. For Tee and Fuse, I am like in love with Boom and his body is so perfect (how is he only 15??)...I love both the couple tbh. I can't wait for episode three!!! I am so excited!!! Just a few more hours >.<

yes I do have a tumblr: causatious.tumblr.com 

BOOM IS 15? HE IS 15? I am 22, now I feel kinda...old and wrong for drooling over his well build body. I'll go to church next Sunday, I swear.:crazy::o:tears:

P.S. the waiting is killing me, I am barley breathing.

1 hour ago, northernking said:

❤️ this series. can someone tell me what happened in episode 3. I can't understand thai

don't worry the english subs will be out soon. LittlePrince is usually very fast.

8 hours ago, cart517 said:

@jaelephy they do upload an episode per week, correct? what day? it's already Sunday and still no upload hahahahahahhaah!!! so impatient

The raws are now available now, It's cut version though.

Episode 3: Part One - Two - Three - Four - Five

Uncut LineTV link is out but I can't watch it in my country. It should be available by the mid of this week...hopefully subbed.

7 hours ago, mjsistar said:

BOOM IS 15? HE IS 15? I am 22, now I feel kinda...old and wrong for drooling over his well build body. I'll go to church next Sunday, I swear.:crazy::o:tears:

P.S. the waiting is killing me, I am barley breathing.

omg Boom...he looks like no 15 year old I have seen. I was convinced for days it's misinformation...but yes he is 15. lol I the same as you. I think he is cute and adorable as hell. I just love him.

1 hour ago, mjsistar said:

God I want Frame & Book to make out already. I can't wait for their sex scene any longer, it's eating me up.

Reveal hidden contents

Cjoa_MNVEAINz7g.jpg

Cjoa_mTUYAE1g_7.jpg (600×338)Cjoa_lvUgAMqG6S.jpg

their chemistry is seriously off the charts!!! the teasing is too much for my heart!!!!

3 hours ago, lepissenlit said:

FUSE : When I kiss you, I feel nothing it's like I kiss a chunk of wood.

THEE :   "Kiss"

FUSE : "Morning wood"

lmao Fuse's reaction after that kiss was cute as hell!!

Archived