[Season Two - Thailand Drama 2016] Make It Right The Series

Jin_mi

This series is very fast paced, the acting reminds me of counter attack (Chinese BL show). I haven't watched the show with eng subs yet (not sure if there are any out yet.) but it looks like it'll be a fun series from what I saw from the first 2 episodes. Does anyone know what the show is about? (Is there still no English synopsis available?)

Spoiler

Also thank you for making this thread :lol:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't want to watch this until it was finished but i was so curios about it that's why i devoured the first two episodes in one seating, now i don't know what to do too hold my crave in watching the succeeding episodes :tears: 

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS THREAD I WAS SO CURIOUS WHAT WAS TEE's NAME.. I ALWAYS FELL FOR THE NAME "TEE" (Ehem Thee From Hormones) Which reminded me of the first episode kekeke.. Drunk Fuse / Phu .... Cared by Tee / Thee :wub:

OMG I also just watched the show for the first time with eng subs here and I'm so happy the show is 100x better when you can understand it! At first I had so many assumptions when I watched it raw but now it all makes sense! It's such a great show!

TfPSidk.png

@jjong0525 I like your meme coz it mirrors my feelings although if I could, I'd substitute Lukmo's face with Tee's (sorry, I kinda like Tee :)) It's such a drag having to wait for each episode isn't it? The anticipation for the subsequent episodes makes me wish the days will go faster.

I am in love with this show. It's pretty good, the acting is well too from what I've seen and if it keeps on getting better I might replace Lovesick Season 1 with it. There are a lot of chemistry and spark flying btw the cast I am buying their friendship , their bond and they are pretty hilarious together. I could not wipe the laugh from my face in the beginning of the first ep. They are all idiots and supportive of each other. It's nice. The couples itselves are refreshing, good looking and match well and there isn't a cringeworthy shadow surrounding them where you feel like they want to vomit first before kissing a guy or falling for one. I literally saw  and the felt the love Tee holds for Fame in his eyes. I am sure he's been crushing on him for ages. The last time I saw a couple with this much chemistry and impact, in a BL-Series, for me was in Addiciton and it sadly got canceled after becoming really popular. Anyway, I can't wait for more, but I am really worried over the amount of bi/gay couples they added. They might rush it and bite off more than they can chew and there will only be 12 eps. If they to overrdo it will end like LoveSick Season 2, which was a huge waste..:wub:

Will there be a lesbian couple, I saw some hints but I feel like it won't end well. And I need the Novel ;-;

5 hours ago, mjsistar said:

I am in love with this show. It's pretty good, the acting is well too from what I've seen and if it keeps on getting better I might replace Lovesick Season 1 with it. There are a lot of chemistry and spark flying btw the cast I am buying their friendship , their bond and they are pretty hilarious together. I could not wipe the laugh from my face in the beginning of the first ep. They are all idiots and supportive of each other. It's nice. The couples itselves are refreshing, good looking and match well and there isn't a cringeworthy shadow surrounding them where you feel like they want to vomit first before kissing a guy or falling for one. I literally saw  and the felt the love Tee holds for Fame in his eyes. I am sure he's been crushing on him for ages. The last time I saw a couple with this much chemistry and impact, in a BL-Series, for me was in Addiciton and it sadly got canceled after becoming really popular. Anyway, I can't wait for more, but I am really worried over the amount of bi/gay couples they added. They might rush it and bite off more than they can chew and there will only be 12 eps. If they to overrdo it will end like LoveSick Season 2, which was a huge waste..:wub:

Will there be a lesbian couple, I saw some hints but I feel like it won't end well. And I need the Novel ;-;

As far as I know, they will keep it mostly Fuse and Tee and will start of Frame and Book storyline. The other couples might be more prominent in the next season. Since the producer is the same as LS season one, I have confidence that he will handle the couple well. I am loving the chemistry and the story progression of the two leads as of now and hope it stays. I am also already in love with Book and Frame (forever a fan of cliché geek-playboy storylines) and I am waiting anxiously for them.

I think the novel was mostly Fuse and Tee with some special chapters about Book and Frame. Apparently, the author is adding to their story for the series. I haven't read the novel though so I can't say. I am just hoping it becomes popular enough for someone to want to translate it is all. The novel is a gold mine of lovely fluffiness apparently.

Addicted just got too popular for it's own good.

OMYGOOOD THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS THREAD BEEN WAITING FOR IT SINCE FOREVERRRR. 

And just like other people here im obsessed with make it right the series ,, i cant even wait for the engsub vers and just watch the raw version bcuz yolo lol otl yeah heres boom's lickable back for yo- wait... idk how to upload a picture here :bawling: . anyway, HOW COME THIS KID IS ONLY 15YEARS OLD I KENOT :dizzy:

This show is so cute so far. Fuse is such a cry baby! It's totally adorable. He was so endearing in episode 2 telling Tee not to hate him because he was mad about Tee sleeping with him while he was drunk. Oh and cutie pie Tee (my favourite) being so upset with himself and afraid Fuse would hate him. These two are just lovely. I'm hanging out for the next episode. I wish I could get them all at once! But I can't wait now. This show is so good. 

I'm a bit sad that we probably won't get much Book/Frame, because I think they'll be fun and probably a bit hot. Frame seems to be one h*rny lad, I want to see more! 

12 hours ago, jaelephy said:

As far as I know, they will keep it mostly Fuse and Tee and will start of Frame and Book storyline. The other couples might be more prominent in the next season. Since the producer is the same as LS season one, I have confidence that he will handle the couple well. I am loving the chemistry and the story progression of the two leads as of now and hope it stays. I am also already in love with Book and Frame (forever a fan of cliché geek-playboy storylines) and I am waiting anxiously for them.

I think the novel was mostly Fuse and Tee with some special chapters about Book and Frame. Apparently, the author is adding to their story for the series. I haven't read the novel though so I can't say. I am just hoping it becomes popular enough for someone to want to translate it is all. The novel is a gold mine of lovely fluffiness apparently.

Addicted just got too popular for it's own good.

That's good to know, then the series lies in reliable and trustworthy hands and I don't need to be worried over the amount of couples they'll include. Lovesick 2 was really messy and disorienting bc of it. Like the rest of you I am aslo very excited over what we've seen of Book and Frame so far. A lot of sparks flew between them when they fell onto the bed together and it really rose the tension that's been surrounding them. I guess Fame will make a move soon, so I can't wait to see what's in stock for them.

The only complain I have to this point is that we get one ep per week, it's driving me nuts.

It was sadly. Perhaps one day China will handle it. Like why is a BDSM movie okay but Addicted isn't??

9 hours ago, lepissenlit said:

I found this http://ask.fm/peakpeemapol.

Wanna try to ask him a question?

if i could only write in thai </3

4 hours ago, bookfaenframe said:

New episode 3 preview!!

i c-cant wait for it <3

22 minutes ago, mjsistar said:

Lovesick 2 was really messy and disorienting bc of it. 

i thought i was the only one who seemed disoriented because of a lot of couples for the s2 of Lovesick.. right? it was so confusing too i still prefer the season 1 oh well.. :3 .. I just hope they won't make this Series  confusing <3

9 hours ago, mjsistar said:

That's good to know, then the series lies in reliable and trustworthy hands and I don't need to be worried over the amount of couples they'll include. Lovesick 2 was really messy and disorienting bc of it. Like the rest of you I am aslo very excited over what we've seen of Book and Frame so far. A lot of sparks flew between them when they fell onto the bed together and it really rose the tension that's been surrounding them. I guess Fame will make a move soon, so I can't wait to see what's in stock for them.

The only complain I have to this point is that we get one ep per week, it's driving me nuts.

It was sadly. Perhaps one day China will handle it. Like why is a BDSM movie okay but Addicted isn't??

I hate the one episode per week too but I rather have the drama around for 12 weeks than anything less than that. So I am okay with it.

The chemistry between Book and Frams is love. Book and Frame are the vulgar/horny couple for me. I expect lots of rated stuff. I also like how different their stories seem. Most times the two couple end up having the derivatives of the same storyline...so I am kind of happy that it doesn't seem like it in this case. Both couples feed my appetite. Fuse/Tee for cutey fluffiness and Book/Frame for vulgar hotness.

go figure. I regret watching/reading addicted. It's so weird to know nothing else is going to be shot. unsatisfying and all.

On 26 May 2016 at 0:48 AM, jaelephy said:

I am the same. I tried using google translate but that's doesn't work. My friend did offer to tell me about the story and answer the questions but I don't wanna bother her too much. I just confirmed that it ends with a happy ending and that's it.

nice that you love them :3

tumblr_o7m2qvGH6D1vtisrzo2_250.gif   tumblr_o7m2qvGH6D1vtisrzo5_250.gif

tumblr_o7m2qvGH6D1vtisrzo4_250.gif   tumblr_o7m2qvGH6D1vtisrzo6_250.gif

tumblr_o7m2qvGH6D1vtisrzo1_250.gif   tumblr_o7m2qvGH6D1vtisrzo3_250.gif

Scold in English is different from other asian nations (ex. China and Thailand) ? different attack or meaning of "scold"can someone elaborate hihi thanks boo's!!!

Archived