[Thai Drama 2016] Grey Rainbow รุ้งสีเทา

dramacrayz

New fan here. I've just finished all episodes in one day, today. My heart has been feeling heavy throughout the day today and I don't know what to do of it. So i decided to look up for more information of the series. My god, after reading the explanation from @alvinboi, my heart completely shattered. Such a beautiful and meaningful series portraying this endless love. I hope there will be a second season though I don't know how that would work without Nuer. Now I have to re-watch it again and apply all those explanations, all in one day!

• Like 2

Hello,

This is my first time posting here. I couldn't complete watching this series because i loved it to much to watch till the end. I hate sad ending so i just wanted to leave myself with happy feelings. I only watched it till their wedding :confounded:

• Like 1

On 6/7/2016 at 4:23 AM, kissmeStarlight said:

OMG ... I come i am sooo late :'( but better late then never right?? Ok i just finished the first ep.. and i got to tell you its more deeper then any of the BL i saw so far.. because its talking about laws rights about LGBT and i think this giving kinda clear picture which i didnt get from Lovesick and hormones .. because i think LGBT is still not as free as i assumed seeing other series i mention..
I Love the couple they are very good looking young lads and i think they do have a good chemistry on screen.. I really wish there be a second season and I really hope for a good kiss and other affectionate scenes which will convey more dept to these boys relationship

Okk i am done,,, and its 5 in the moring and i feel so empty why nure have to die and why it can be they are fighting together why? :bawling: I should have get spoiled because now i am crying like a baby ..

Lovesick and other similar high school series typically portrays a rather safe environment where students are comfortable with the diverse gender identity and sexuality. That is, unless you (I.e. a character) are the girlfriend whose boyfriend tells you that he is ditching you for a guy. xD

On the other hand, Grey Rainbow brings to surface the various challenges faced by a LGBT individual in his or her life in the real world where dangers and concerns potentially have lasting consequences.

Anyway, I heard that a Views Of Love The Series Facebook post from a few weeks back vaguely hinted that a character MIGHT BE coming back without saying which miniseries that character is from. (VOLTS has like 7 miniseries.)

• Like 5

i cried, at the ending... I mean, i don't want to end it that way... it is heartbreaking... i hate the ending...i don't feel like i am ok tonight T.T why it has to end that way... 

On 6/19/2016 at 6:40 PM, alvinboi said:

Lovesick and other similar high school series typically portrays a rather safe environment where students are comfortable with the diverse gender identity and sexuality. That is, unless you (I.e. a character) are the girlfriend whose boyfriend tells you that he is ditching you for a guy. xD

On the other hand, Grey Rainbow brings to surface the various challenges faced by a LGBT individual in his or her life in the real world where dangers and concerns potentially have lasting consequences.

Anyway, I heard that a Views Of Love The Series Facebook post from a few weeks back vaguely hinted that a character MIGHT BE coming back without saying which miniseries that character is from. (VOLTS has like 7 miniseries.)

i am going home with a heavy heart... i felt sad T.T

• Like 2

I saw this a few months back and absolutely love it.  Both guys are so good looking and they've done a great job with their roles.  This is my favorite BL.  I'm so shipping them in real life too.  Their interactions are so adorable.  It would be so nice if they star again together as a couple in a longer BL series.  

• Like 1

On 6/7/2016 at 8:11 AM, kokoro_ai said:

This was beautiful one of the best asian BL stories but 

Hide contents

Why the dead thing... I'm so sick of this, why don't be happy for ones or maybe not together but alive :cold_sweat:

it's not sad ending btw, at least they're married, not all of gay couple have chance to do it. Even they're not together, but their love stay last. Sooner or later, one whom we love could be leaving us caused die. In this case, Nuer leave Porche too soon indeed TT//TT

• Like 2

I actually find this series fairly light despite the ending.  The way they had him died was so silly I couldn't take it seriously.   It was nice to have them both in lovey dovey moods for the most part, parents accepted fairly easily and a wedding.  It can't get any better than that.  I especially love their sweet moments and also a glimpse of parenthood.  Very nice visual.   Warm and fuzzy.  Full of sweetness.  Silly ending but I still can't complain.

Back in the days I used to ship Mario and Pitch (or something)  after Love of Siam.  They had some event together but were so awkward.  Nut and Karn on the hand felt very comfortable with each other.  Nut is always overly enthusiastic and always shows affections to Karn.  I keep seeing him stealing kisses.  I like his bright smiles.  Karn is very friendly as well in his quiet kind of way but isn't timid or shy away from affection.  I want to see them more together.

I'm fairly picky in term of visual so eventhough I enjoy BL, I only watch them if the pair looks good or has good chemistry with each other.  For this pair, I approve from A to Z.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Awesome drama, the relation between Nuer and Porche seems so natural and they really feel happy to see each other.
Still the ending is so sad when it could have been so good.But in the end it's still one of my favorite BL movie. Thank you very much for sharing it.

Anyone knows the name of the writer /scenarists ?
Thanks

Edited by okami29
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

Oh man.... this show..... This show really started me into international BL this summer and now I'm a full fledged addict. Mostly into Thai BL shows though Addicted was really good as well (such a bummer there will never be another season).

I've never really connected to a show so deeply as this one as that ending traumatized me for a few weeks. I was literally as one user on here put it .... gasping for air because I couldn't even stop crying for like a good 30 mins after. It was definitely a keeper and I plan on watching it again over Christmas here. 

To anyone that has yet to see it..... PLEASE SEEE IT!!!! It is soooooooo good! I loved Ice she was hilarious. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, fiz123 said:

I wonder where is the elephant farm that they did for shooting?. Im about to visit Chiang Mai this year..let see if i can take a look at it..it's good to bring back their memories..

I advise doing a lot of research on these sorts of places before giving them your money.... So many of these animal based tourist attractions really mistreat the animals and it'll keep going if people choose to give them money when they're holidaying. I just met a vet friend who went specifically to chiang mai to look after elephants who had been abandoned and brutalised from this kind of trade. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 01/07/2016 at 9:29 AM, Beny Ricardo Sadewo said:

it's not sad ending btw, at least they're married, not all of gay couple have chance to do it. Even they're not together, but their love stay last. Sooner or later, one whom we love could be leaving us caused die. In this case, Nuer leave Porche too soon indeed TT//TT

Hi, i have exactly the same point of view and i have pointed that into another thread (My bromance the series). It's better to have great memory of happy hours (even for a short time) than eternally search for!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...