[Thai Drama 2016] Grey Rainbow รุ้งสีเทา

dramacrayz

Atleast it's not a "jailbait" case like it was when LOVESICK aired. :sweatingbullets: The lusting for Noh's meaty thighs was damn real everywhere.

They are both legal in Grey Rainbow. Plus, my man is older than me. ;) Didn't know that he is 24 actually. My other man who is claimed by my babe is so young.  Wtf! Why are you 2 years younger than me, Karn? Just why? I can't be falling for a younger guy. /hugs Nut/

They are such a funny duo though.  :w00t:

• Like 2

Guest skeletonworks

omg they both look hot. I'm definitely watching this when I'm free! Edit: Just watch a brief second of the MV and I must watch this after I get back home after work tomorrow :w00t: One of the guys look like my officemate :w00t: The more interesting it is to watch hahahahaha

Thanks @alvinboi for creating this!

It's nice to see you 2 here, @ghayal and @skeletonworks;) Ye are late to the party by a page but you guys are welcome to our Paper Plane  and Ruler Kiss land. XD  WE SHOULD HAVE A FANDOM NAME?  

Releasing a small but important secret Paper Plane Team told us today. In the spoiler y'all.  

Photo_Grid_1463596903464.jpg

THEY WON'T TELL US WHAT IT IS THOUGH. T.T THE SUSPENSE I lS UNREAL. 

And, in another news, 

PAPER PLANE TEAM has a twitter account where they will keep us updated about the translating progress.  

Check out PaperPlane (@PaperPlaneSubs): https://twitter.com/PaperPlaneSubs?s=09

Screenshot_2016_05_18_19_54_12.png

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Limerence94 said:

Releasing a small but important secret Paper Plane Team told us today. In the spoiler y'all.  

Hide contents

Hide contents

I actually wondering the time that shown at ep 1.

And i still don't get it. #pardonmypoorbrain

Then Ep 2 didn't show the time, right?

Spoiler

Actually which one is the seme in grey rainbow?

I'm still confuse lol

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

omg they both look hot. I'm definitely watching this when I'm free! Edit: Just watch a brief second of the MV and I must watch this after I get back home after work tomorrow :w00t: One of the guys look like my officemate :w00t: The more interesting it is to watch hahahahaha

Thanks @alvinboi for creating this!

Omg! If I have an acquaintance who smiles like Nut or sings like Karn, I'll be dying on a daily basis. xD

5 hours ago, Limerence94 said:

It's nice to see you 2 here, @ghayal and @skeletonworks;) Ye are late to the party by a page but you guys are welcome to our Paper Plane  and Ruler Kiss land. XD  WE SHOULD HAVE A FANDOM NAME?  

Reveal hidden contents

Photo_Grid_1463596903464.jpg

Hide contents

And, in another news, 

PAPER PLANE TEAM has a twitter account where they will keep us updated about the translating progress.  

Check out PaperPlane (@PaperPlaneSubs): https://twitter.com/PaperPlaneSubs?s=09

Love Paper Plane Subs!!!! Having seen the ending, I think what they are referring to is to focus on what Porsche says or does to Nuer. Without giving too much away, Porsche said that

Spoiler

"time and love are inversely proportional" in the starting narration.

(There were other clues in the first 15min of the show.) Gah!!! Can't wait for the finale episode to be subbed!!!!

@Oline Oline The time period is the length of time that Porsche did, say, the ironing for Nuer. It is sometimes minutes or hours long at different point in time. As for the reason behind showing these time periods, I think you will get it by the end of the whole show. As a clue,

Spoiler

the "timestamp" only appears at significant moments as if someone is....

• Like 3

GAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! I WANT TO LISTEN TO KARN SING EVERYDAY!!!! His voice is so crisp and youthful. It takes anyone who listens to him on a ride across the open grasslands.

P.s. I'm so 'dead' right now. Acoustic guitar music is one of my most favorite genres. The crisp tune from their strings and the fluent melody of their voices pass right through my weak heart. T^T

• Like 1

A teaser of ep3 from @Aekiokung on twitter n fb 

izuVmFD.jpg

@Limerence94 thanks for the welcome yup late by a page but here to stay.. 

Din find anything interesting after lovesick.. until grey rainbow.. and now make it eight looks good.. 

You are right lovesick cast was jailbait but here atleast they are older  :)

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Oline Oline said:

Hide contents

Actually which one is the seme in grey rainbow?

I'm still confuse lol

Lol!

Answer in the spoiler for you! 

Nuer is the top presumably while Porche is the bottom.  In real life, Karn (Porche) said that he is the top while Nut (Nuer) acts as if he is a bottom.  But, to break our fantasy, Karn is straight and has a gf.

However, don't let that deter your fangirl heart from shipping the hell of them. XD

10 hours ago, alvinboi said:

Love Paper Plane Subs!!!! Having seen the ending, I think what they are referring to is to focus on what Porsche says or does to Nuer. Without giving too much away, Porsche said that

Reveal hidden contents

"time and love are inversely proportional" in the starting narration.

(There were other clues in the first 15min of the show.) Gah!!! Can't wait for the finale episode to be subbed!!!!

Yeah. I thought they were referring to that. But, they refused that bit when mentioned. Maybe it was me who misunderstood what they were saying.  I was reading the messages at an obscene time of the day when I was sleepy and with only one eye opened.  LOL Gosh. I love that there were clues from the very start. Just goes on to show that this drama is well executed from the very start. 

Apart from the fact that @ohgeorge  (Paper Plane Team) heard the director say, "slower. Slower." when Nuer and Pause kissed for the first time in the hotel room. HAHAHA 

@ghayal thank god they are adults.

Couple of posts translated by Paper Plane Team (@Aekiokung)

1463654962847.jpg

1463654964335.jpg

Karn: I'm a stubborn guy (Hua Khaeng), stubborn that my hair can't move.

Nut: I miss you (in serious tone, not kidding as always.)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Limerence94 said:

Lol!

Answer in the spoiler for you! 

Hide contents

Nuer is the top presumably while Porche is the bottom.  In real life, Karn (Porche) said that he is the top while Nut (Nuer) acts as if he is a bottom.  But, to break our fantasy, Karn is straight and has a gf.

Lol

I thought nut is the one who has gf hahaha

Spoiler

No worry the gf can leave karn bcos her man love other man, sound familiar huh? Hahaha

They are too adorable and what a cute relationship.

• Like 2

Guest skeletonworks

Why do our bias always the same guy? In Shangyin it's Johnny, now in Grey Rainbow it's Nut! Hahahaha.

I just finished watching the two episodes in one go after got back from work. I haven't even watched Johnny's latest episode in his variety show... I'll leave some comment about it tomorrow. Now must go to bed ^^;; In short, I love it! Such a sweet story! And have I said this before? They're both hot!!!! Ohhh that sizzling abssssss & chest *____*

Hi everyone. I still remember some of you from the LS thread ^___^ 

1 hour ago, cart517 said:

funny ending of episode 1, Porsche was given a bhlowjhohb inside a car, and he cried.

I don't think that was supposed to be funny at all.

/silently backs off/ 

I really hope you used the wrong 'word' there. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Limerence94 said:

I don't think that was supposed to be funny at all.

/silently backs off/ 

I really hope you used the wrong 'word' there. 

Okay maybe "it's weird" in a way that its negatively funny

• Like 1

On 17/05/2016 at 9:02 PM, Aekiokung said:

Just for a footnote here so you guys know who to push for the next episode, the Paper Plane team is consisted of @ohgeorge, our very best friend and me. We will do our best to make the justice sub for this wonderful drama!

Great job on translation! I am impressed:) A big thank you to you and your collaborators.

• Like 4